Go Away [Part 1]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 7

GO AWAY [Part 1]

 

 

November 2023

 

A cloudy sky and endless blue through a plane window was shown..

 

Green and brown hills surrounded by blue green waters was shown..

 

A wide lawn with tree houses and large play areas was also shown..

 

Male voice-over: November! It’s already Serabbit’s birth month!!

 

Female voice-over: It’s already a bit chilly in Korea but in the Philippines, now is the best time to have a vacation in this place!

 

Both (voice-over): Today is the 521st episode of The Return of Supermaaaaan!!!

Please Don’t Go, You and I Together!!

 

 

 

Female voice-over: Omo! That’s what they posted on SNS before the party!

 

Male voice-over: Okay. It’s sweet. Fine. Where’s Sera?

 

(A camera panned along the green lawn. A view of the blue green lake and adjacent hills blends to the continuous trees reaching the edges of the lawn. Tree houses scattered along those trees and such tree houses where connected by wooden bridges as foot paths. To the other side of the lawn, large colorful trampolines, slides, seesaws and rope webs merges into each other. It was a large play area.)

 

Female voice-over: Wooow, such a nice place! Cozy and fun at the same time--

 

Male voice-over: Okay. But where is the Apple Family?

 

(The green lawn was eventually filled with small pink tables and chairs. A photo booth was also set-up with the Tagaytay Lake as its natural background. The ‘Woooo’ audience applause was edited in for each scenery.)

 

(The camera panned by 180° and revealed one side of a two-storey oak and narra house. The veranda was filled with food on a long table. The camera focused on a separate round table featuring a large four-storey cake with pink candles and mini sculptures of Sera, some rabbits and some cats.)

 

(Another shot of the decorations was shown, it includes some posters from the Apple Family’s photoshoot a month before. BGM: We Like To Party by Big Bang.)

 

CL: Good morning! Sera say hi to the camera-samchons..

 

Sera:         *pouted and rubbed her fingers on her eyes*

 

CL: Aigoo.. our little cutie just woke up from the flight.

 

Male voice-over: I have a feeling that this party would be star-studded!

 

Female voice-over: Korean and Filipino celebrities, no doubt!

 

CL: Serabbit is mine now. Actually, I will just reveal it now.. but you see.. the actual meaning of ChaeRa is Chaerin-- and Sera! Haha-ha! ChaeRa couple, ahh go go-go!!

 

 

(CL brought a still sleepy Sera back inside through the open wall of the veranda. The camera that was filming them shifted to Jiyong and Sani tasting food on the long table at the veranda. Sani picked a piece of Lumpiang Shanghai and fed her dad who is cradling her in his arms.)

 

Sani: Magandang umaga camera-samchon!

(CAPTION: Magandang umaga = Good Morning)

 

G-Dragon:         *munch munch munch*

 

Sani: Serabbit is still trying to wake up and Mommy is having a photo session. Please wait for a bit. Please, pretty please~~

 

(A camera suddenly showed Dara by the pool, striking different poses or rather, her favorite poses.)

 

 

(The same camera panned out to get a wider view and revealed Dara’s photographer for that moment, which is Minzy.)

 

(A camera view situated on one of the tree houses features the small tables and chairs below, the play area right after and then the food and cake tables to the right. Jiyong greeted someone and Sani struggled to get down while squealing.)

 

Sani: Bessy Kyeo-ul! You’re already awake!!

 

Kyeo-ul: Give me something to eat then we can play already~~

 

Sani: Have some Lumpia!

 

Bom: Omo! Let me have some of these shrimp gambas!

 

Male voice-over: AAAAAH! 2ne1 is complete! I repeat-- 2ne1 IS COMPLETE!!

 

Female voice-over: Omona! Such a rare event.. I wonder if they will perform as well!

 

G-Dragon: Ahh noona, you’ll end up finishing all of it..

 

Sani: But Daddy, you also ate some--

 

G-Dragon: Sssssshh..

---------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(Jiyong wearing colorful clothes with suspenders is seated on a stool facing the photo booth area while the lake serves as his background for the interview.)

 

PD-nim: Tell us about your popularity in this country G-Dragon-ssi..

 

G-Dragon: Uhhm, 2ne1 and Big Bang?

 

PD-nim: Yes, sure.

 

G-Dragon: Well, I think everyone already knows.. that our groups became really popular in this country because of ‘Sandara Park’..

 

PD-nim: A-yeaah yeah-yeah..

 

G-Dragon: You see Big Bang debuted in 2006, but nobody in this country knew of Haru Haru or Lies.. just like Super Junior, they debuted in 2005 I think.. then there’s Girls Generation and Wonder Girls by 2007. Actually, Nobody by Wonder Girls came out by 2008 but you know what? That song became a megahit a few months later when it was already 2009..

 

PD-nim: Aahh, because of Dara-ssi?

 

G-Dragon: Kuruchi! 2ne1 debuted in 2009 and all local news outlets reported about it. ‘Fire’ and ‘I Don’t Care’ became megahits. It started there.. then suddenly we call our songs ‘K-Pop’. Back then a song is just a song, but now we call it K-Pop. The Hallyu Wave started in 2009-2010-ish with ‘Heartbreaker’ even ‘Lollipop’ then ‘I am The Best’ until its peak with songs like ‘Fantastic Baby’ and ‘Gangnam Style’ by 2012..

 

G-Dragon: I’m sorry, I felt like I only mentioned songs from our company, hahaha!

 

PD-nim: Can I ask about how many times you’ve been here in the Philippines? Excluding concert tours please..

 

G-Dragon: Aaaah.. hmmmm. Too many to count, sorry. Even back then when wifey and I were still dating and the public doesn’t know about us yet.. we used to have ninja vacations here. We travel secretly.

 

PD-nim: Dara-ssi comes back here because she grew up in this country.. How about you, G-Dragon-ssi, why do you come back?

 

G-Dragon: Hmmm.. I like the scenery.. I like seeing this scenery with my family..

 

(A different camera zoomed in to the play area where Dara is fixing Sani’s suspenders while she’s jumping with Kyeo-ul on the trampoline.)

 

G-Dragon: --The sunset in this place is breathtaking! It’s not just the usual yellow and red that we see in any other place. Sunsets here has a lot of colors.. yellow then turns into sepia like we’ve gone back a century ago.. then orange.. red-orange.. red! Then when the sun is only peeking for a bit.. a little burst of pink then blue or violet will be seen for a few seconds--

 

Sera: Daddy!         *raises both arms and Jiyong picked her up immediately*

 

G-Dragon: YEEEY! The birthday girl is already awake! And what is this?

 

Sera: Chicken!

 

G-Dragon: Chicken what?

 

Sera: Nugget.

 

G-Dragon: Aaaaah~~          *just a bite*

 

Sera: Eeeh!

 

(Caption: GO AWAY!)

 

G-Dragon: Arasso.. let’s just show off your clothes. Our birthday girl is already wearing her suspenders which is the theme for today. Suspenders or Jumpers!

 

(A snippet of guests, adults and children, are wearing either colorful straight or crisscrossed suspenders or blue jumpers or cover-alls.)

 

G-Dragon: Also, only for Daddy, Mommy, Ate Sani and of course our little Serabbit.. we are wearing our PMOxPPO doodled sneakers!

 

Sera:        *munch munch munch*

 

G-Dragon: Birthday girl, a kiss for Daddy please!

 

Sera: Eeeh!

 

(Caption: GO AWAY!)

 

G-Dragon: Arasso, let’s go ask Mommy if we can already start the party :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Male voice-over: We already saw a lot of their friends and company colleagues.. we just saw 2ne1 members, Kyeo-ul is here of course!

 

Female voice-over: There’s also Sang-Hyun (Thunder) and Durami-ssi and also Dami-ssi.. Sera’s grandparents are also here..

 

Se7en: Happy Birthday Sera!

 

Hwangbo: Happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter