Eargasm [Part 1]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 5

Eargasm [Part 1]

 

September 2023

So here’s the continuation of my Donghae Plan.

          Act III. Go and apologize, you moron!

 

My head hurts from thinking too much.

 

My heart hurts from sleeping alone.

 

Just go and apologize, you moron!

 

Yesterday, I just locked myself in the studio. Trying so hard to write lyrics down. Trying so hard to plant my feet near the console. When somebody knocked quietly, I jerked quickly to stand up and open the door.

 

I saw no one. I frowned. I felt a pinch on both sides of my heart.

 

Was that my imagination-- "Daddy, I’m down here.. “

 

Aaah well, at least Sani takes care of me. She pushed a toy trolley inside the music studio. It was full of food for my aching stomach. This house really has a ‘No Starving’ policy.

 

Sani catered the food to me just like how she learned from TV commercials. My little tokki is so so so cute! I rained kisses on her small face. To appease my hurting heart, I mean stomach. This little cutie patootie was my appetizer.

 

“Daddy, stop it already! Eat your food.”

 

“How about I kiss you more?”

 

“Mommy said you should eat first.”

 

Aigooooo, who am I kidding? Of course Sani, as cute as she is, still can’t cook food. Definitely, it was wifey who sent Sani to take care of me.

 

I didn’t get a goodnight kiss from said wifey as I slept alone because it was the Act II of my plan.

 

Well, I did so good with the Act I - Act like a jerk, with flying colors.

 

So, Act III shall be completed this morning. Apologize on the basis of being a moron. Then afterwards you can claim your good morning kiss.

 

Perhaps.

 

Since I added to their burden of having this ‘he’, a guy that ‘knows something already’, it sounded like a problem for Bom-noona and she sought comfort and advice from Dara and then here I come bringing more problems for them to deal with.. I get to have my morning kiss afterwards, right?

 

Right?

 

As I went out of the master bedroom, which I’m supposed to share with wifey, cameras lined up in the hallway greeted my bloated morning face.

 

Ahh yes, I didn’t get to welcome them late last night because I was still fulfilling my Act I of the now ridiculous Donghae Plan. Jeez Jiyong, she chose you despite the four times he confessed.

 

What more can I ask for?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

A montage of different medical equipment was shown..

 

A montage of kids in a waiting area while crying was shown..

 

Male voice-over: As we meet the Fall Season, Appa will take you to the Clinic!

 

Female voice-over: It’s time for the psychological evaluation of the kids..

 

Male voice-over: Let’s listen in to the ups and downs of their results..

 

Both (voice-over): Today is the 512th episode of The Return of Supermaaaaan!!!

Appa, I hear your voice!!

 

 

(The Kwon box bed was shown with five heads sleeping soundly)

 

Female voice-over: Omo! That doesn’t look like G-Dragon-shi

 

Male voice-over: Waaaaaaahh!! It’s Park Bom-shi!!

 

Female voice-over: Then that must be little Bom.. her name is Kyeo-ul right?

 

Male voice-over: Kuruchi! (Right!)

 

Female voice-over: Because she was born in the Winter.. then at the middle is our little gangster Sera! Then Sani.. then of course Dara-shi..

 

Male voice-over: Waahh.. sincha, this is such a nice sight in the morning..

 

(A door opens to reveal Jiyong)

 

Male voice-over: AHAHAHAAA, he must have slept alone!

 

(Jiyong walks in. Smiled giddily at the kids and fixed their blankets. Walks to the farthest side of the box bed and dove in to catch his wife’s face)

 

Male voice-over: Yah! YAAH!! Andwee! NooooOOOOoooOOOOoooo..

 

(Jiyong was about to get another kiss when a hand shot out from the yellow blanket and clamped down on his mouth)

 

Dara: Ji..

 

Male voice-over: Omo, she still has a raspy morning voice.

 

Female voice-over: G-dragon-shi is still not done hahaha--

 

Dara: Jiyooong..

 

(Jiyong kept trying to push his face down to Dara’s scrunched-up face)

 

Dara: Kwon Jiyong!

 

(Some bodies on the box bed stirred. A few heads jerked.)

 

Bom: Yaaah.. you know she gets pimples because of your beard Mr. Hermit!

 

Jiyong: Good morning to you as well noona..

 

Bom: We have a Mimi Shop schedule in Singapore starting today, soooo stop giving her pimples or even hickeys--

 

Dara & Jiyong: YAH! *obviously because of the kids in the middle of the bed*

 

Male and Female voice-over: YAH! *obviously scandalized*

 

Bom: --because for the weekend, SsangPark’s image will be busy..

 

Dara & Jiyong: * ??? *

 

Jiyong: Well then, wifey must help hubby with the shaving.. Job-bal!! (Let’s go!)

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(In the bathroom, while wearing silk pajamas, Dara applied shaving cream around Jiyong’s mouth. When she was preoccupied with closing the bottle, Jiyong held on her waist and dove down to smear shaving cream from his face to Dara’s.)

 

(Jiyong smiled widely like Santa Claus but Dara only had her eyes on slits. With extra white shaving cream on her nose and cheeks.)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter