B!TCHES BE CRAZY [Part 1]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i just finished updating the 1st chapter. It was actually incomplete last week..
please reRead Chapter 1 before proceeding to this one :)
Good Vibes!! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 2

B!TCHES BE CRAZY [Part 1]

 

August 2023

Tokkis kept jumping around and about.

 

Even when I asked Sani and Sera to distribute the reheated burgers to the staff, they hop and skipped around energetically to start the new morning.

 

Sera even gave a whole burger for each of our cat she found lounging inside the house. Force-fed such cats until her Ate Sani stopped her and told her it is not catfood. She just replied with dibidibipipibiiiii?

 

The biggest tokki just walked down from our humble stairs and--

 

Oh geez, how can this be? I’ve been seeing her like this, light make-up and hair up in a messy bun where some of her hair fringes falls on the contour of her small face. I even helped her pick her Thom Browne office outfit for today!

 

How can this be? The imagination of my usually imaginative and creative mind falls short of how my wife can still get me winded up just by walking down a few steps of stairs and then glancing up to me.

 

I think it’s also the fact that her blazer is still draped across one of her arms and that her long sleeved white button up shirt with red and blue stripes is not buttoned up at the top. Her neck and collarbones are always a delicacy for me.

 

And then I felt warm fingers my chin and tilted it up, “Mahal? I just said that I will go to the airport right after eating breakfast.” How many times did she say that before she closed my mouth?

 

Huh? I immediately picked up one of our kids. Judging by the heaviness, it must be the Ate Sani. “But we want to drive you to the airpooooort.” Our daughter jumped right in to the aegyo explosion, “Pleeeeeease mommy, pretty pleeeeease.. “

 

She smiled brightly, “Arasso.. “ then kissed the little tokki between us, I leaned in as well but she just looked at me and asked if I already placed the burgers and the fruits on the veranda table where we eat at daylight when the skies are good. I just pouted more and forlornly answered with, “Yes mahal.. “

 

“Thank you daddy.. “ She calls me that in front of our kids. And I luuurve it. She then placed her blazer on one of the couches, picked up the smallest tokki then went out of the glass doors to settle Sera in her high chair of the veranda table.

 

Sani and I strolled out as well and I placed her on her booster chair. Fruits for today are strawberries and jackfruit from the Philippines. Every month, Dara goes back to the Philippines to stock up Pinoy food at YG cafeteria as well as our houses and apartments in South Korea.

 

At the veranda of our Jeju home is an expanse of grass slash garden slash playground for our little tokkis. Butterflies and bees are flying and frolicking around our daisy flower beds, the trees around our home were swaying with the Jeju morning wind and cherubic smiles are all around our little family table.

 

“Ahh, more strawberries for our Sera? Is that it?” Dara just translated her bidibidibooopidi.

 

After listening to Sani’s face and hand reenactment of her dreams last night, I went on to change their diapers in the box bed room while Dara cleans up the table and wash the dishes.

 

I guess it is also my task to dress up our kids.. hmmmmm.. after their third fitting, my wife finally walks in to the room.

 

“Daddy, please just choose one already or Mommy will be late for her meeting.” Dara pointed to herself, Sani laughed and Sera laughed because her Ate Sani did.

 

“Mahal, the company jet plane will wait for you.. and the staff at the meeting can wait for their CEO as-- .”

 

I stopped right there and just gave her a cheeky smile and quickly dressed up our kids with whatever’s closest to grab. They look cute in anything anyways. And who am I kidding? I’ve known Dara for more than a decade and everybody already knows that she hates being late.

 

Inside the red Range Rover, which my wife insists is the safest kind of big sturdy car to put our kids in, Sani and Sera are already settled and strapped in their portable car seats. Sani’s violet outfit is of different violet shade from her car seat while Sera’s wardrobe and things are pink. We make them choose colors and they always point to these respective colors for themselves.    

 

“Mahal, we have a big meeting today, I’ll tell you about it when you guys come back to Seoul.. “ She’ll tell me about it when the cameras are no longer around. Its business thing, you know?

 

“Okay.. “ as I held her hand with daisy nail designs on her lap when we’re already out of the gates and I can drive with just one hand on the wheel.

 

Bibidiiipooowoo is continuous in the back. And Sani brightly interjects with answers like, “Yes baby, that’s a pink car”, “You’re right, those are called kites” or “Yes, it’s another tree.”

 

I smiled but then I am really laughing internally. Only Dara and Sani are able to translate Sera’s language. I guess shooting for The Return of Superman will be my time to practice and learn more about that.

 

As we reached the private parking area at the Jeju airport, I turned to my wife’s brown eyes and looked at her red lips which I’m sure is not just simply called red. It could be something like luscious or scrumptious or delectable kind of red shade. But then she just raised her brows and--

 

Oh hell no! She knows too well what I’m asking for. Still so aware of the cameras around the car and the kids at the back. Hey, I’m just showing them how they should be really loved by a man when they are already allowed to date. Probably when they are already thirty or so years old.

 

I narrowed my own eyes slightly, held the side of her head and dove ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter