Hallyu Royalty [Part 1]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

CHAPTER 8

HALLYU ROYALTY [Part 1]

 

 

December 2023

 

Har har har! Today is finally the day!

 

Another year-end award show celebrating its Anniversary. And with that, they invited idol solos or groups that would represent a certain era.

 

And I am truly glad that the show chose the real highlights of such eras. Without much bragging, they did beg for our groups to perform for the world tonight. Har har har!

 

The hyung and noonas walked ahead of me in the whitewashed long hallway within the Tokyo Dome. Clad in our Black and Red Royalty stage outfits, our bodyguards ensured a way for us. Although, I feel like people on their own would steer clear of our path.

 

And who wouldn’t?

 

Our groups definitely dripped and oozed with charisma and command.

 

“Mommy, are we going to that dark place already?” Well, okay.. so there’s a little fluff and cuteness too, since we are with four little daughters of the hyungs and noonas.

 

“Yes Sani-tokki.. You and Kyeo-ul shouldn’t forget to hold Sera and Hye-young’s hand once you go back here, okay?” Dara-noona’s high ponytail bobbed along with Sani’s own high ponytail.

 

“Jjangmae-samchon will meet you back at the dark place with a lot of flashlights, so don’t worry.. “ Bom-noona with bangs said the drill to the kids once more and I just kept walking armed with my awesomeness.

 

“Hye-youngiee, it’s loud already.. let’s remove your hearing aids for now?? Kenchana?” And there goes the maknae of the bunch with her chinky eyes, who is also cosplaying the maknae of 2ne1, being peppered with kisses from Mommy Youngbae. He would switch into Taeyang a little bit later. I might drizzle him with swag later on.

 

“MEEEH-RONG!” Watdapak. Sera, looking like a raccoon with a chin mole, tried to throw me off my performance confidence.

 

True enough, Big Bang hasn’t performed as five for a looooooooong time. And so, whatever Sera says or even her real intention of saying it, could already give me some strange bad before-performing juju.

 

Uuuuuuuugh, I hate this jittery feeling.

 

As we reached the area behind the stage, we get to hear the current presenters hyping up the audience before announcing and giving an award away. Something about Social Media Influencer or something. My awesome eyebrows raised a doubt on the relevancy of such an award in a Music Show.

 

A MUSIC Show!!

 

“Okay gremlins, are you ready for the stage?!” Aaaaand there goes G-Dragon’s attempt to a pep talk with their kids.

 

The moms and dads of our groups gave them more words of wisdom and more kisses and hugs as if their daughters are going into military or something!

 

Wait, Top-hyung is doing it as well. Chaerin too. Then~~

 

Ahh okay arasso. All of these eight adults are pining and prepping the kids and I’m the only one standing rod straight. They were either bent or squatting to the kids’ eye level.

 

Well, it’s the JITTERY JUJU! It’s eating me away and Sera was the one who gave it to me!!

 

Someone exorcise it away!!

 

PAK!

 

“AHHhh! Jjangmae why did you clap my back?”

 

“Here are your mics.. “ He motioned to another staff holding a briefcase open for me to pick the mic with my name. I also noticed the numerous camera crew filming the kids and anyone else around them.

 

Ahhh, for the variety show. I should visit them again!

 

Another staff opened a different briefcase with a gold, orange, green and violet microphones. He went closer to offer it to Minzy and Bom nearby.

 

Once the real parents of the cute ‘gremlins’ ushered them with some staff underneath the stage, where the parents gave one more lingering look to their kids wearing blue and gold outfits, I just had to send a flying awesomeness power towards my little cuties!

 

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

 

I gave a dose of power to each of them but when Sera saw me she just stuck her tongue out to me. TO MEEEE?!

 

That kid should be thankful!

 

The rest of our adult group started climbing up and up and up some more narrow stairs.

 

We finally reached an elevated area with a lot of cables and ropes and whatnot. Some staff led us to step on a suspended platform with chains and metal décor with enough stable areas to hold on to.

 

All nine of us took our different positions, some standing, some sitting over the platform edge and some leaning onto each other.

 

HANA!

The audience chatter went on pause..

 

Come baby baby, come come bay-beh~~

Come come baby bay-beh, Come Come~~

 

Then Sani emerged from a floor lift with her blue and gold little outfit plus high ponytail definitive of her own mom.

 

Her spotlight forced the entire arena to focus on her.

 

The crowd went wild for some kind of a déjà vu, then a little bit of confusion, then shock followed by wilder shrieking.

 

Yup, that’s my little Rapper San-I, bow down!

 

DUL!

New high-tech phones were whipped and flashed everywhere after the initial shock and surprise.

 

Bad bad, but I’m so good good~~

I’m so bad baaad, but I’m so good gooood~~

 

Out came little Hye-young and her short hair plus chinky eyes. She was looking around then visibly relaxed when she saw her Sani-unnie a few meters away from her.

 

Judging from where I am sitting high above on a suspended platform, our Hye-young without much of her hearing only relied on seeing a familiar face. And Sani assured her.

 

I’m so proud of my little hmm.. we will call her Hey! Young!

 

SET!

 

Evil little Bom! I mean Kyeo-ul!! She emerged from the floor lift with her own bangs and succeeding hair flips to this and that camera.

 

2ne1~~

 

She liked the crowd alright! Har har har!

 

Get your chills on everyone because Winter has come!!

 

And then another round of rejuvenated shrieking and wailing was heard from the crowd as the fourth stage floor lift revealed Sera’s presence and charisma!

 

They must have liked her pair of raccoon eyes and exaggerated chin mole. Walking on the same image path as CL.. please bow down nicely to Serapper!! HAHAHAHA!

 

That’s what she gets when she doesn’t appreciate my awesome power coolness – a doozy stage name! Har har har!

 

The kids walked together to each other and posed more for the cameras around. The audience found them endearing somehow.

 

They kept calling and yelling ‘little Bom’ or ‘little Dara’ or ‘I love you Hyeyoungie’ and ‘the next CL!’. Good thing, my little Hyeyoungie is not wearing her hearing aids. The audience should save their v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter