SPECIAL CHAPTER #4 Battle Trip Ep. 182 – Couples Edition [2020]

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER #4

Battle Trip Ep. 182 – Couples Edition [2020]

China VS. Philippines

 

 

April 2020

 

(Battle Trip Intro music played while the camera zoomed along the clapping audience. The camera view turned around and revealed the stage with 4 people and the show logo with destinations and flight numbers on a large screen behind them.)

 

 

Lee Hwi Jae: Travelling means War.. Battttttle--

 

Kim Sook, Sung Si Kyung and San-E: TRiP !!

 

Kim Sook: Annyeong yeorubun!

 

Sung Si Kyung, Lee Hwi Jae and San-E: Good evening!

 

Lee Hwi Jae: Another episode was prepared for everyone here!

 

Sung Si Kyung: Are you excited??

 

San-E: Shooout!

 

Audience: Yeaaaah!!

 

Sook: At the end of the episode, our trip planners would need your votes to be able to win tonight!

 

Hwi Jae: So let’s not delay anymore and call out our couple guests for today!

 

Si Kyung: You heard it right, we invited 2 couples to show us around the world..

 

San-E: Couples.. trip planners.. come out juseyoOOoo!!

 

(A short staircase from the left and another one from the right were suddenly lit up with spotlights. Audience cheers suddenly grew louder and louder. A few ‘Omo’ and ‘OMG’ were uttered along with some shocked faces of the audience while trying to cover their own mouths.)

 

Sook: This way, this way!! Ehe ehe~~         *jumps excitedly on her place*

 

(An exchange of bows and some hugs happened between the 4 MCs and the 4 guests. Hwi-jae and San-E ushered their couple teammates to the center of their line while Sook and Si Kyung from the opposite side also ushered their couple to the center of their line.)

 

San-E: In our team! We have Moon Hee Joon and Soyul that went to China!!

 

(Audience applause.)

 

Hwi Jae: Chakamanyo~ HeeJoon-ssi, why does your big eyes already look dejected??

 

HeeJoon: Ahhh, it seems that our team are the dispensables for today--

 

(Some from the audience chuckled while Sook laughed to further trigger their rival team.)

 

San-E: Anya anya.. don’t think like that!

 

Sook: You might as well, go home already dispensables!! HAHAHAHA!

 

Si Kyung: We have SANDARA PARK and G-DRAGON IN OUR TEAM! WoooOOOhHH!!

 

(Audience cheers.)

 

Jiyong:        *covers his face using the back of his hand*

 

Sandara: Anya Anyaaa~~    ahmmp, it’s my 3rd time here.. and my first 2 rivals were also deemed as the disposable ones~~

 

(The rest chuckled at the term ‘disposable’.)

 

Sandara: ~~but still I didn’t win..

 

Sook: Anyaa Dara-yah! I’ve appealed so much to you so you would agree to this guesting.. we’ll win, we’ll win!

 

Si Kyung: Actually back then.. We really just didn’t let you win so that you would always come back Dara-ssi..

 

Sandara: Omo~~ I am scammed??

 

Sook: Anyaa Anyaaa~~           *waves arms exaggeratedly*

 

Jiyong:        *covers his face using the back of his hand*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

(At the studio, all 8 of the MCs and guests were already seated on high stools beside each other, Team China on the left side and Team Philippines on the right.)

 

Sook: As always yeorubun! When it comes to Dara Tour, it will be in the Philippines!!

 

Si Kyung: Let’s now watch how they prepared for this trip.. Let’s see juseyo..

 

 

 

 

(A shot of the old YG building was shown and then the view panned to the right side to capture the new and bigger building accompanied by the song ‘Bang Bang Bang’.)

 

(In a meeting room of the 4th floor of the new building, Sandara with her notepads and Jiyong sat opposite to the staff and their cameras.)

 

Sandara: Aigoo~~ it’s me again, Annyeong!!

 

Jiyong: Annyeong..

 

Sandara: Of course it’s the Philippines again!! There’s 7,642 islands so, we haven’t visited all of them yet~~ kuruchi??

 

Jiyong: I thought its 7,107?

 

Sandara: It was upgraded..

 

Jiyong: Huh??

 

Sandara: I mean ‘updated’ hmm-hmm~~

 

Jiyong: Hahaha!         *gums peeking out*

 

Si Kyung (Studio Commentator): Huh? What is super-duper funny about that G-Dragon-ssi?

 

Lee Hwi Jae (Studio Commentator): They are engaged that time and in their honeymoon mode that’s why it’s ‘super-duper funny’ okay!?

 

Sandara: By March 2020~~ Jiyong and I would be travelling some islands of the Philippines~~ it’s called Batanes..

 

CAPTION: “This YG meeting room footage was shot last December 2019”

 

Jiyong: Join me and the Philippines’ Princess Sandara!

 

(BGM: I am the Best by 2ne1)

 

(By March, the newlyweds explored the islands of Batanes, a video clip was shown as they rode a traditional tricycle with wooden furnishings and colorful curtains. Sandara with her camera full of stickers leaning against Jiyong’s chest, Jiyong saying something to her ear muffled by the roar of the tricycle. The blue hues of the sea to their right, the green and brown hills sprinkled with goats to their left while there’s an undulating gray with a streak of yellow road ahead of them.)

 

(The studio audience cheered at the vastness of green and blue that they were seeing on the screen.)

 

 

 

PD-nim (YG meeting room): What do we call this team or tour??

 

Sandara: When I toured Hyoni during the first 2 battles.. it was ‘Dara Tour’~~

 

PD-nim: Neehh.. Dara Tour always became the most searched keywords back then..

 

Jiyong: AAHhhhhhAHHHhh!!

 

(Everyone looked at Jiyong.)

 

Jiyong: DARAGON TOUR.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

(Back at the studio.)

 

Si Kyung: AAAHHH!! DaraGon Tour, kuruchi! That’s it!

 

Sook: Hahahah-haaaHA. Dara-yah, let me reveal this to everyone.. Yeorubun! Actually when they married 2 months ago in February.. the rest of us who were invited came back here a few days after the wedding. But these 2 stayed for a month to do the DaraGon Tour..

 

Hee-Joon and HwiJae: EhHHhh?? A month, sincha?

 

Si Kyung: Dehh.. the last 3 days were in Batanes and they cordially allowed us to shoot their honeymoon there--

 

San-E: Their travel.. their travel.. Let’s call it a travel or DaraGon Tour instead of honeymoon..

 

HwiJae: Kuruchi, that’s right. G-Dragon already enjoyed the rest of that month anyways..

 

Jiyong:        *covers his face using the back of his hand*

 

Sook: Of course they enjoyed it so much! Dara-yah, do the honors--

 

Sandara: Yepp! Before our actual travel in Batanes, we’ll show you the other islands that we also visited and made memories in!           *motions her arms towards the big screen*

 

 

[LAGUNA]

A long table filled with Pinoy food such as Lechon was catered in front of Sandara and Jiyong. In a matter of a few seconds, the camera view zoomed out to reveal the length of the long table which was actually longer.. longer.. and then longer. It encompassed the entire street. The shot shifted to a drone to truly capture the festival, the food table and the people standing along both sides of the table in the middle of the street. 

 

[PALAWAN]

In a wooden restaurant, Sandara kept telling Jiyong that he keeps eating fuagra, caviar and truffles. All those expensive European food and so she insisted that it is time for him to eat ‘maharlika’ food called tamilok (mangrove wood worm).

 

[GUIMARAS]

They were staring at a street full of mango and mango shake stores. One notice actually said “50 Pesos per Piece” of mango. Sandara said it’s ‘mahal’ and Jiyong asked why she loves mangoes so much. But then Sandara explained that the term ‘mahal’ has two meanings in the Tagalog language. It meant ‘love’ and ‘expensive’. Jiyong thought for a moment and concluded that Sandara is both ‘love’ and ‘expensive’ for him anyways. He said he’ll start calling her ‘mahal’ from then on.

 

 

[AKLAN]

In an Ati-Atihan Festival, the road was covered with dancers with body paint and feather head dresses. The performers also had spears while dancing synchronically and moving along the road. A few dancers noticed and recognized Sandara and was then pulled in the middle of the street to dance with them. She also pulled hubby with her and they danced while the street performers danced around them.

 

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter