SPECIAL CHAPTER #3 Running Man Ep. 484 – Mafia Idols [2020] --cont.--

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The RETURN of SUPERWOMAN SANDARA PARK

 

SPECIAL CHAPTER #3

Running Man Ep. 484 – Mafia Idols [2020]

 

 

January 2020

 

--continuation--

 

(In a different room, the 3 teams were seated on 3 separate tables.)

 

PD: Chaaa.. the 1st Gen Team just won the first game. And now they availed the prize of knowing if they have a mafia in their team or not..

 

HaHa: Aahh sincha.. we were so close to winning.. but my teammates are--

 

Bom: Ahh oppa! I didn’t smile okay, I winced from pain because of Dara-yah..

 

Dara: Mianhe uhmmm..

 

Jiwon: Chakamanyo.. if we don’t use the ‘exchange member’ later on then they will know that we don’t have a mafia right?

 

JiHyo: Ahh yah!!

 

JungKook: We don’t have to analyze for other teams!

 

PD: Also.. as a bonus prize, 1st Gen Team would also get Seafood hotpot for lunch!

 

Jiwon, JiHyo, JungKook, HeeJoon, SukJin: YEAAAAAH!!

 

CAPTION: “Jiwon is already forgiven/forgotten”

 

PD: As for 2nd Gen Team, Pork Cutlets for coming in second place..

 

JaeSuk, Haha, Dara: YEAAAAAAAAHH!!

 

KwangSoo: Sincha thank goodness, I don’t need to beg for food this time..

 

Bom: Nyam nyam nyam nyammm..

 

PD: And for the 3rd Gen Team..

 

(The camera panned into the rightmost corner where their table is at.)

 

CAPTION: “They are already looking depressed.”

 

Chanyeol: I know this.. its going to be rice and salted seaweeds right??

 

PD: Yeahh..

 

HyeJeong: This is not good for my current diet..

 

SeChan: At least the seaweeds would be salted!

 

SoMin: We could survive thru thick and thin right??!

 

DinDin:            *still buffering*

 

(Their food was then delivered. 3rd Gen Team can’t help but sigh alternately. Dara seated in the middle table, slicedher pork cutlet in half and placed it on another plate. She also took a portion from Bom’s cutlet then looked at the other three guys from her table.)

 

(Haha, JaeSuk and KwangSoo finally noticed Dara’s eyes and the separate plate of pork cutlets. Gulp sounds were edited to each of the men’s frozen faces. After a few more seconds the men chewed and sliced and inhaled their own pork cutlets.)

 

Dara:          *looks away and had a small smile*          Bommie..

 

(Bom took the plate and handed it to the 3rd Gen Team at the adjacent table.)

 

SoMin: Ahhhh kamsahamnida 2nd Gen Team!

 

Bom: It’s only from Dara and I..

 

HyeJeong: Thank you so much unnies!!

 

SeChan, DinDin and Chanyeol: Thank you so much noonas!!

 

JaeSuk: Yah!! What does that make us?

 

Bom: The guy who can’t tuck his teeth in that’s why we can’t have seafood hotpot!

 

 

(Everybody else can’t help but snicker at the guests’ audacity towards the nation’s MC. Some of them who were eating or chewing almost choked on their food.)

 

HaHa: That’s why 3rd Gen lost because SeChan is much worse than JaeSuk hyung, hahahaha!!

 

KwangSoo: But sincha, for real. I was already tempted to give my pork cutlet to them because of Dara-noona’s large brown puppy eyes..

 

Bom: She always looks like that tho~~

 

JaeSuk: And KwangSoo still didn’t gave in because he is a big bad smelly ugly wolf!!

 

KwangSoo: That’s a lot of adjectives.. but okay!!

 

SoMin: Waaaah 1st Gen Team are awfully quiet and just enjoying their hot pot huh..

 

SukJin:     *exaggerates slurping of soup*        Ahhhhhh, waaah!! So good.

 

HeeJoon: I will give away some seafood if you manage to make JungKook cringe or flustered.

 

(SoMin immediately jumps out from their seaweed table to dance provocatively in front of the Seafood table.)

 

 

Jiwon: YAH! You would just give us indigestion!

 

JiHyo: Park Bom-ssi, want to try?

 

Bom: Let’s give a chance to seaweed mouths..

 

SeChan: Huh?? Did noona just-- ?

 

Chanyeol: Kenchanaaa, its fine super fine

 

DinDin: Thank you for the pork cutlet again..          *munch munch munch*

 

Jiwon: Dara-yah! Here’s a cup of seafood and soup if you make JungKook blush!

 

Dara: Aigoo..

 

JaeSuk: Ahhhmpppff.. she keeps mumbling that she needs props..

 

Bom: Aaahh.. here we go.. here we go.. Dara kaja!

 

Heejoon: What is she holding??

 

Dara: JungKook oppa..

 

(JungKook and some other cast already smiled at her soft spoken voice.)

 

(Dara raised a restaurant menu by her face.)

 

Dara: Do you know what I like best in this menu??

 

( . . . )

 

 

 

 

Jiwon: Answer JungKook!

 

JungKook: Ahhh oh, what is it??

 

Dara:        *looking straight at JungKook*         It’s Me.. N, U!         *wink*

 

ALL: AwwwwwHhhhhhhh..        *cringe cringe cringe*

 

Bom: Yah Dara-ayah!!!          *slaps Dara on her shoulder*

 

(JungKook, Jiwon, KwangSoo, SeChan and Chanyeol’s faces were edited to be redder than the usual skin tone.)

 

 

(Jiwon then proceeded to give Dara the cup of seafood hotpot. JungKook also served her a large bowl of seafood.)

 

JaeSuk and KwangSoo:         *About to scoop some seafood*        Thank--

 

Bom:         *pulls both bowls towards her*          This one is for seaweed mouths!

 

3rd Gen Team: KAMSAHAMNIDA!

 

Bom:  And this one is for Dara and I.

 

 

(Depressed emoticons were placed on HaHa, JaeSuk and KwangSoo’s faces.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

PD: Okay, chaaaa.. we’ll start with the 2nd Game..

 

(They all transferred to a room with individual seats and a table up front, like a classroom setting.)

 

PD: This game is called “Sell it Unknowingly”

 

ALL: Ohhh..

 

PD: Two representatives from each team must sell an unknown object to the rest of the cast.. and the duo with the closest marketing strategy to the actual object will get more points to win.

 

Jiwon: Will the buyers see the object?

 

PD: Yes you would.. only the sellers would be clueless..

 

JaeSuk: Ahhh, the other three team members must help their duo or else they are the mafia who doesn’t want their team to win!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter