Stay Away: Chapter 2

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

It was late at night but Byul wasn't done arranging her clothes to her new cabinet. Yongsun and the others were done by the evening and she was still up late because all she did all day was play Icarus M on her phone.

"Where should I put this." She muttered to herself as she scanned her room. 

Currently, she was holding the only thing and a few other clothes that she had managed to save
during the big fire 10 years ago.

It was the only thing that proves that she had a real family out there. It was the yellow bag which was given to her by her Mama. 

Byul really can't remember her Mama's features though. Everytime she would try remembering her, only a blurred image would come out. And she would have a headache soon after. 

But to Byul, the blurred images and the pounding headache is a sign. A sign that was telling her to stop looking and forget the family that had once abandoned her. This was the reason why she declined her Mom's offer of trying to find their biological parents.

Like Byul, Yongsun, Wheein and Hwasa declined the offer. Saying that the family the they have now was more important. And they knew that everything happened just for them to meet the Kim Couple.

Back to reality, Byul was finally done with her clothes. She stretched her arms at the back of head. A groan escaped . While doing so, she saw the full moon.

Enchanted by its beauty, she walked and opened the balcony door. 

Once she was outside, her ash brown hair that reached her elbow, danced with the wind's command. The rushing of leaves were musically calming to girl's small ears. 

Byul stayed there, humming a familiar song that only her, Yongsun and Minseok ever knew. At that time, it was the three of them who were very close. Then after few years, Wheein and Hwasa came. Though, the three were never close to the two younger ones. It was only after a few years when Yongsun and Byul finally opened up to Wheein and Hwasa. Too bad a tragic day happened, hence, Minseok never did get close with the two little girls.

She looked through the well-lit City. It was their first time being in Seoul, and, as just expected, it was very busy.

She with her sisters were new with things. Since they lived all their lives in an island away from the city. The island where they lived was not populated. 

Tourists would come and go. A famous tv show even featured their island. She heard that it was 2 days and 1 night, Season 3.

She hummed the song repeatedly but was stopped when a blanket covered her. She opened her eyes and saw her older sister.

Suprised, she let out a loud yelp.

"Hey, don't shout. The others would hear you" She informed, barely above a whisper.

"Well, who woundn't react like that, when an old lady would just creap on you." She teasingly said.

"Yah- you crazy kid, I'm only a year older than you."

Byul only let her tongue out. Yongsun sighed in defeat. Closing her eyes, "It's been a while since I heard that rhythmn"

For a minute, Byul did not answer. This kind of topic were really painful to talk about. Regardless, she answered, "yeah, though Minseok Oppa was very young, he was given a talent. He said that he would wright the lyrics about it. Too bad he left so suddenly."

"Hey, Byul-ah. Why not finish the song for the three of us?"

"What the hell are you talking about? I can't"

"Byul-ah, I know that you still can't move on. But finish this song for Minseok-oppa. As a memory." Yongsun informed Byul, with a sorrowful voice.

Byul notice Yongsun's seriousness and forced herself to nod. In return, the older girl smiled. 

"Why did you come here?" Byul asked trying to change the topic. Yongsun knew this, but choose to play along.

"Ah- about that, a big box got mixed with mine. And it has your name on it."

"Huh?! I still have a box left!" Byul shouted, irritated. And here, she thought that she was finally done.

"Hey, I told you not to shout." Yongsun went closer to Byul's side and pinched it painfully.

"Ouc- tch, why did yo- Argh. Just leave ok? Why are you even up?"

"Arasso, bye"
-------

Meanwhile, on the other side of the big city, a group of handsome young ones were busily practicing, one of their song. 

On the other hand, a certain rapper was busy writting a new song for their upcoming album.

The song that he was currently writing was special. It was the only thing that he could remember before he was found in the peak of death. 

The nurse says that when he was in a comma, he would unconsiously hum this song. This song also connects to the little girl that keeps on visiting his dreams for the past 10 years.

He'd hope that this song would reach the girl, and, she would reach out to him. And maybe, after meeting her, all of those upcoming sleepless nights would finally drift away.

But, regardless of his passion of writing, he can't seem to write the lyrics. Everytime he would finish one sentence, he would feel a tug in his heart. It was as if its telling him that something is wrong. That something is missing. So, he couldn't finish it. It's been 3 months since he started and he didn't even reach the middle part.

Eunkwang noticed the younger one, fumming with frustration. He smiled, and walked to him. It was this times, when he could finally act up as a deserving and a caring leader.

"Ya, Lee Minhyuk, Papers nowadays are important. We can't keep on cutting trees y'know." He sat next to him, and unplugged the earphone. "Yah, can't you hear me?"

"Uh, sorry. I'm trying to finish this song."

"Is it the same song that you've been working on, for the last three months?"

Minhyuk slightly nodded. 
"Its been that long and you're not finish yet?Heol" Minhyuk sighed with grief.

"Let me try, listening to it."

(https://youtu.be/0_gAWrNnHSA 👈🏼the link if you guys wanna know)

Eunkwang was enchanted by the music's color. It was as if thousands of feelings were engrave to it. It was so beutiful, that he was somewhat worried if their team could pull it off when the song would finally be finished.

"This is amazing Minhyuk-ah. Can you finish it? If you want, I could help you."

"No thank you, hyung, I don't know but I want to finish this song. It kinda has a meaning to it."

Eunkwang was now curious, he searched for clues in the latter's eyes. But to no avail, he was left with nothing. Eunkwang was going to squize some answers out of Minhyuk. About the "meaning" of it. But he suddenly shivered.

"Oops, I need to pee. See you,"