Stay Away: Chapter 4

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

Byul exhaled, and then, blew her Birthday candle. She then proceeded to close her eyes to make her Birthday wish.

Hyejin led the three girls to the table that she had purposely prepared an hour ago. It was filled with variety of foods. Byul smiled internally when she saw her favorite meal, Dakbal.

She, herself knew that she can't eat spicy foods, but she was just addicted to chicken feet this days. And besides, the dakbal's spiciness is just right for  Byul's tongue.

While the three were busy talking and laughing, Hyejin, being the cook, was left all alone to the grills to cook some meat. Wheein saw this, and left the group to help her sister.

"Byul" Solar called Byul who was busy the dakbal.

"Hmm?"

"When I told you to finish the song, I wasn't expecting you to start it right away. Look, Byul, if this stresses you out, you can stop and do it later." Yongsun said, affection were pretty much evident in both of her keen eyes.

To be honest, Yongsun was pretty much guilty of the things that she had instructed to the younger girl. Her only intention was to help Byul to move on from the past, not put Byul in such a stressful state.

Byul only shook her head and declined, which surprised Yongsun, "Eonni, I know what you're doing. I know from the start that you're just helping me  move on. Just..Eonni, look, don't blame yourself. Besides I've been thingking that I should finish the song anyway. And, the conversation we had last night was the final push."

"Really?"

"Positive"

"Then, I think Minseok-oppa would be happy." Solar said while smilling widely.

"Minseok-oppa?" Both Hyejin and Wheein asked skeptically at two sitting girls. Yongsun looked at them nervously. She then looked at Byul, with a "what-should-I-do" look.

"You can tell them. There's really nothing to hide. Besides, they knew who  Minseok oppa was. They just probably forgot him" Byul insisted, while looking back at Solar.

"Well, who is Minseok-oppa" both  yelled like teenagers who were gossiping at the cornwr of the classroom.

"Well, Minseok-oppa was a friend from the orphanage. Before Byul and I got close to you two, We were close to him. He was a total genius! He even made a song for the three of us." Yongsun smiled enthusiastically, remembering the good times that they had.

"But then,"

"But then?" The 2 young girls repeated curiously.

"Remember the big fire that happened?" This time, it was Byul who spoke up.

"Fire? Don't tell me..."

"Yes he died from it" Byul looked down and played with the food on her plate. She could clearly remember how the care takers announced to the two of them that Minseok did not make it, and it broke her heart everytime when she recalls it.

"Sorry Eonni, we shouldn't have asked the both of you." Wheein apologized while looking down

"Yeah, clearly, both of you haven't move on yet." Hyejin continued.

" I did, but Byul over here still can't. Even if the three of us were very close, Minseok was closer to Byul. That's why she can't just move on, and that's also the reason  why she's busy finishing that song of his." Yongsun explained to the two younger girls.

"Byul-eonni is writting a song?!"

Byul shyly nodded, "yes, but I'm still stuck."

"That's too bad" Wheein said as she drunk her Soda, in one go.

"Yeah, I really want to hear it. If I were you, Eonni, I would wright about, hmmm..food or...love or  how special are those around you. Its really up to you-Hey Yongsun-eonni, I was saving that wing for last!" Hyejin yelled at her older sister for her childish behavior. Seriously, Yongsun would sometime act as a little kid!

Byul only watch her sisters argue, but despite their childish yelling, the smile on their faces were glowing. And this made Byul smile widely.

How special are those around you

How special are those around you

How special are those around you

How special are those around you

That 6-lettered sentence kept on captivating her thoughts, as if it were on repeat.

Byul once again looked at her sisters which were laughing out loud, minutes ago they were after their own throats.

Just then, a thought suddenly strucked her like lightning. She never did notice how important her sisters to her. She never noticed how she loved them. And how they loved her back.

They are.... special. Minseok-oppa, I think I can do this.

----------

"I knew you could do it." Eunkwang complimented their maknae with a thumbs up.

Currently, they were practicing one their harder tracks, which, one of their member, Ilhoon composed.

The lyrics of the song that they were preparing for the melodies were full of emotions, likewise, they should deliver it with the right amount of emotions.

Along the high notes that the vocal lines should reach, the rappers are also practicing the tempo of their raps. They should take note of the emotions while keeping the rhythmn.

"Peniel, can you repeat your line?" Changsub asked the younger one, as he looked at his notes.

"Which part Hyung?"

"saranghaneun gajokdeul gajok part" he answered back.

"Alright," Peniel exhaled, "saranghaneun gajokdeul gajok gateun chingudeul
eolgul mot bon jiga bap hanbeon meokja han dwiro" Peniel rapped with emotions, soon after Changsub followed, "I believe in you~". Changsub sung with rhythmn, hitting the proper notes.

Changsub then nodded, "yeah, that's better" He acknowledged, he then proceeded towards Peniel and gave him a high five.

The group continued practicing their song until late at night. Situations like practicing the songs for  their fans are one of the fews moments that you would see BtoB being serious. Normally, they were like little children who were on their field trip.

They were practicing hard, until their manager-hyung fetched them, and told them that they can already go home.

The members never noticed the time, so they rushed to their van. They really need to get some rest.