Stay Away: Chapter 5

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

Minhyuk took off his used clothes throwing them to the laundry basket. He took a deep sigh upon seeing the sight of the huge piles of used clothes. He really needs to find some free time so he can wash them.

Or, he could also sneak inside Eunkwang's room and secretly put some of his used  clothes inside the older one's laundry basket. So that he could mistakenly wash them.

Minhyuk smiled. That would certainly work, since their leader is a complete idiot.

He  stepped inside the bathroom stall. Flinching ever so lightly as his bare foot touched the cold tile. Wasting no time, his hand falls to the lever of the shower. Cold water driplets slowly made their way to Minhyuk's obvious organized and worked out body. The water droplets falls down Minhyuk's hair.

He took his time showering until he saw his slim fingers  slowly wrinkle.

He walked to the side and grabbed his towel to dry himself up. After a couple of rubbing, here and there, he opened his cabinet to get get some clothes, since it's very cold and the AC is higher than he remembered.

Minhyuk wore the first thing his hand touched, he then slowly made his way to his bed, checking and turning off the electronic.

Minhyuk approved his body to slowly adjuste to the soft pillow. He closed his eyes and tried his bed to drift away towards dream land. To Minhyuk, sleeping is like being dragged to his deapest thoughts. He felt that he was led to a world that lets him  be free. It was like a drug that gives him pleasure. It drives all the stress in  reality go away.

That is what sleep is to him. Its pleasure. The happiest place he could ever be. That is, if the little girl, that he could never make out her feature, decides to visit him. He wished that she would just let him be. To stay away. But she wouldn't. And he hated it.

During his slumber, the young rapper found himself in the usual place where the little girl and him would meet up, in a middle of a vast place.

He scanned the place. It was the same like any other dream. A big tree that he never knew what was even called, stands strong in a big field. A sky that draws any attention is also the same.

And, as to be expected, he found the girl, in her usual clothes, a red sweater and jeans. 

He really did, find the little girl unusual. She would not utter any word. She would just grab Minhyuk by the hand and would lead him to the tree. That was their usual routine. Every time, she would visit, she does the same thing, and Minhyuk grew tired of it. And the only way to end every dream is for him to  hum the song that lingers in his memories.

 

Hense, as usual, the little girl approached him. He grabbed Minhyuk's hand happily. After a couple of steps, they arrived at the tree. The little girl signed for him to sit down beside her while leaning to the tree's trunk.

Minhyuk knew that the girl would not say anything so he did, "You visited me last time right?"

The girl did not look at him, instead she played with the flower that she had picked earlier. Minhyuk continued. "That was the first time that I heard you speak. Why did you break our usual routine back then? Is it to say that you're finally leaving?"

To his surprise, the girl stood up, and shook her head as a "no".

"Then why?.... Are you stopping me from giving up on the song?"

The little girl nodded

"Are you going to leave when I finish the song?" Minhyuk asked, internally wishing that the girl would nod.

He waited for her response, but she did not. Instead, she went back to her usual place and sat down. He asked once again, "Are you Yongsun-noona?"

Again, the little girl did not answer. She continued to play,, with the flower. Minhyuk grew annoyed and looked away. This continued for minutes. Until, when the little girl held Minhyuk's hand to grab his attention. Regardless of being annoyed, he turned his gaze to the girl.

The girl smiled and mouthed, "sing". So, Minhyuk did.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Minhyuk awakes with no warning. He lets his eyes to adjust the sudden darkness. When he could finally make out the things around him in the dark, he looked for his phone to know the time.

"2:47 A.M" He whispered to himself. Damn, its still too early, and Minhyuk could never fall back to sleep whenever he had that dream.

-----------

Kim Yongsun and Kim Byul Yi were currently strolling down the streets of Seoul.

But Of course, being the strict Mom, Mrs. Kim is, the duo first got her persmisson. And their father was kind enough to give them enough pocket money. 

Since, this was their first time their excitment were pretty much on point. But they try not to show it.


Upon a closer look, Yongsun noticed different tourists around the world, taking picture here and their, talking in their own languages that Yongsun doesn't even recognize. Yongsun shrugged the thought of the numbered tourists since South Korea is dominating the world, either by fashion or entertainment. 

Instead, she looked at Byul, and asked, "Yah Byul"

"Hmm?"

"Remember what Mom told us about the company?" Yongsun asked as she hand-comb her hair back.

"About, having a small branch of the cafe here in Seoul?" Byul answered as she knelt down to fix her untied shoelace. 

Yongsun stopped on her pace, to wait for her sister. "Yeh, let's visit it!" 

Upon securing that she tied her shoes properly, Byul stood up, and walked beside her sister, "Alright, I'm thirsty anway. Let's grab a drink before we buy Wheein and Hwasa's things"