Stay Away: Chapter 15

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

Dinner soon filled with yells as Byul and Sandeul kept on fighting like cats and dogs. A smile unknowingly formed on YonSun's face. She didn't know why, but she missed the warmth of the chimes of laughters that Byul and Sandeul gives off.

"Why did you even come here?!" Byul clicked her tongue from annoyance, as she sent daggers to Sandeul.

And, Sandeul being Sandeul, glared back. An imaginary electricity were sent back and forth as they gazed each other.

"Huh, don't make me laugh Kim Byul Yi, you're the one who invited me over!" He told her off as he grit his teeth.

"Oh, did I?! Then, I'm sorry but, I don't remember saying such things, and even if I did, mind you, Lee Jung-hwan, I regret saying that!" She gave him a teasing look

HyeJin, being the only mature one, (even though she was technically the youngest) sighed as she focused on her food. "All of this for some piece of chicken"

Opening to eat the last bite, she looked at her side. Eyeing Whee In's movements.

She sighed, "She's strong" .

"By the way, how's the song?" YongSun asked as she eyed Byul and Jung-hwan who seem to finally calm down.

They're really kids in an adult's body. They would always fight then make up later. But, the process of fighting over and over again, then making up, just proves how really close they are.

Both of their expression went the opposite. Anger to happiness. They both gulped whatever was in their mouth.

With eyes gleaming, the two nodded their heads in unison, "uhuh!"

"Heol, Jeongmal?!"

The two nodded, "though, it was hard, I-"

"Ahem!" Sandeul faked a cough too which Byul just rolled her eyes.

"Alright, alright, WE, were able to pull it off" she exaggerated the word "we" as she looked at Sandeul who was smilling ear to ear.

----

The four girls, along with Sandeul sat in the living room with their stomach already full.

Byul opened her phone, and turned the volume to the fullest. She smiled at Sandeul, then at Yongsun.

"Are you ready?" She asked as she eyed her confused eyes. Both excitement, fear and nervousness was painted on YongSun's face.

How would she feel? Would she cry? Would happyness fill her up? Or would grieve wash her away? She's somewhat scared of not knowing, what if the pain that she was able to cover up, would come and haunt her again? She heaved a sigh, then closed and opened her eyes.

She accidentally looked at Byul who was smilling, excitement made her eyes as their domain. Yongsun slightly parted her dried lips, "that's right, If Byul is this happy, then..everything's good."

"Ready, as ever"

.
.
.

Look at me, I can only shine if you're here
Hold me tighter so I won't seep out
Close your eyes
So I can entirely feel your scent

Just stay right there
Now I'll shine only for you
Wherever, whenever, I'll be with you
So will you tell me?

 

That you're the same? You and me
I know I'm gonna be with you oh

 

Star, wind, flower, sun and you
Star, wind, flower, sun and you
Yes, it's all you
Under the same sky, on a day like this
I'm thankful for the fact that we can look at each other
This is my heart, only for you
Nananana nananana

 

Times we spent together
Memories we built together
Whenever I feel very weak
I'll think of those times and smile

 

Now I'm too sorry
To even say thank you
So I can't
If I sing this song from somewhere
La la la
Will my heart reach you?

 

Star, wind, flower, sun and you
Star, wind, flower, sun and you
Yes, it's all you
Under the same sky
On a day like this
I'm thankful for the fact that we can look at each other

 

This is my heart, only for you
This is my heart
This is my heart
This is my heart
This is my song, only for you

 

With Sandeul's voice, YonSun didn't notice how the back of her eyes started to sting. As if warning her that she was in a verge of crying.

 

The lyrics felt weirdly warm. It soothes her. It felt like the old times were back. She heaved a secret sigh, memories of the past, rewinded like tapes. All of those happy times that consoled her in orphanage, even the long forgotten ones were replayed -that's how strong the lyrics were.

 

"So, how was it?" Byul excitedly chimed

 

"..it was-

 

"-AMAZING!" HyeJin and WheeIn shouted first.

 

Hearing compliments, Byul and Sandeul high-fived, grins were present. "Of course it is!"

 

"Byul, I'm happy that you've finished it..it sounds amusing" Yongsun softly said as she smiled gently "I'm sure Minseok-oppa is glad"

 

Byul sheepishly smiled, a bit embarrassed as the compliments kept on rolling.