Stay Away: Chapter 14

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

Byul proceeded to her room, whistling random rhythms.

Leaving Whee In with a pounding heart. Even though Whee In is pretty much close with Jung-hwan, they were always those moments that they find themselves in an awkward situation. Specially when they're left alone. It was always Byul who would be the ice breaker for the two.

Whee In was always the first one who feels the awkwardness. And, would feel slightly shy. Of course, Jung-hwan would be affected. But, as the older one, he would immediately think of something to talk about. But, sadly for Whee In, it was always about Byul. Byul this, and Byul that.

Whee In took a deep sigh, how naive was she? Jung-hwan's action was practically yelling "I'm in love with Byul". But, she was a growing lady that was blinded by her feelings. Because of the fact that she likes him, every move of Jung-hwan towards anybody was regarded as friends or as a sibling. She lived in a life that was controlled by her happiness. And, she loved it. But, now? She despised it.

"Wah, daebak is that a fish pan?"

Whee's train of thought were cut by Jung-hwan's loud voice. She bit her lip and tried to bury the unneeded thoughts behind.

She smiled, and proceeded to Jung-hwan who was resting his hands to his knees while looking down at the pond.

"Uhuh, Appa really loved the idea of having some fishes outside the house. I guess he really likes them." She stopped a good two or three steps away from him. And sat in the dry grass. The thump of her heart started again.

The light of the full moon was shinning down at the two. A strong wind played with the trees that surrounds their mansion. The leaves whistled like in the movies. And, Jung-hwan felt comfortable. He sat beside her oblivious to Whee's blushing form.

"You changed Wheen-ah..ah-don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the Whee In in the past was bad" he tried explaining himself.

But, she just laughed, "Don't worry, Oppa. Continue, right now, I want to hear some compliments"

"Oh, ah..well I mean is, I'm proud that my little sister grew up fine. It was only 3 years but your looking more pretty! Damn, I'm guessing that the guys back in island liked you or something. Argh, I wasn't able to protect you from them! Don't worry, Oppa will be by your side." He gave her a toothy smile.

He was so naive. Naive that she was hurting her so much. Fck. But who was to blame? Whee In always thought that Lee Jung-hwan was seeing Byul as a sibling. But, truthfully, she was the sister.

She let out a quiet laugh...Hell. I'm also naive.

"Wheeinnie, Jung-hwan Oppa!"

Both of them looked at the cause of the voice.

"Kaja?" Sandeul stood up while Being followed by Whee's gaze. He then continued" It's been so long since I saw you four. Let's talk over dinner" he extended his arm to help the younger one.

For a second, Whee didn't nudge. She continued looking at Jung-hwan's hand. She yearns holding hands with him. Intertwine their fingers. But not like this. Not as a friend but as a special partner...but, how long should she wait? Will that day even come? Will she really recei-

"Wheein?"

"Oh, sorry." She grabbed his hand and stood up. "Let's go?"

'---------'

"No"

"What do you mean No?" Sandeul whined as he eyed Byul's plate.

"I'm telling you, you freaking ate your share already! Whee In was even kind enough to give you one more. So, NO. Besides I like the wings the best!" She yelled as she tried holding the plate away with her right hand. And the other hand pushed Sandeul's face away from it.

Sandeul sighed and sat back, breathing heavily from the fight with Byul. "You don't even like spicy foods!"

"I know that sherlock, but its spicy in the way I like it. So no" and before Sandeul could ask or more like steal, Byul grabbed the chicken wing and put in in one go.

'____________'