Stay Away: Chapter 10

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

"...Yes, it's BtoB's Minyuk. He's my brother"

His manager went shocked. He couldn't believe his ears right now....Were they working properly? Is he hearing things?

"...Heol, who would've thought that my part-timer is someone's famous brother."

Sandeul let out a low awkward chuckle. To be honest, no one would probably know that they're brothers unless someone would inform them. They were, after all, not related by blood. A few years back, after Sandeul and his parents moved away in their little island that he once called home, he was informed that his parents decided to be foster parents of an orphan.

..he smiled as he remembered how happy they were. But, his smile soon went away and was replaced by his surprised expression.

"..-hey Lee-ssi, you there?" His manager snapped his finger in front of Jun-Hwang.

"Y-yeah, sorry. Something popped out of my head....."

His manager nodded in acknowledgement. He passed by him and, "now, hurry and go to your brother. I don't want to bother more of your reunion"

He nodded and bowed a little. He took his phone, afraid that maybe Byul would call, then proceeded towards the door.

He immediately saw his Hyung, sipping while crossing his legs in the nearest table. He started mildly running towards him.

"Hyung!"

"Took you long enough"

"Ah- mianhae..."

"Don't worry, I have all the time until 12"

Sandeul nodded and proceeds to sit in front of his brother.

"So, how was your practice?"

"Tiring."

Sandeul sighed. Even with his mask on, Sandeul knew that behind it was large bags.

"How's your insomnia?"

"It got worse. Last week, I was at least able to sleep for 5 ho-

Minhyuk bit his tongue. That was a wrong move. He knew that Sandeul is a worrywart. Sandeul furrowed his brows, he opened his mouth but, Minhyuk cut him off.

" Enough about me. How are you?"

"....Work's fine, ... school's fine, so I guess I'm good?-wait Hyung!" He suddenly yelled as a memory popped out of his head.

"Hmm?"

"Remember the girl that I told you that I really liked?"

Minhyuk forced himself to nod. Truth to be told, he does not have an idea. The only memory that he could squizz out from his memory was the time when Sandeul finally opened up with him, but, he was practising at that time for auditions. And the only words that he heard was  was how pretty and outgoing the girl was. That's it. Period.

"-we were finally able to meet up again. And guess what, she's going here to meet up with me!"

"You sound like a crazy fanboy"

"But I am, ....I'm Crazy for her."

Minhyuk was taken aback. He did not expect how serious Sandeul towards this girl. Silence grew over them.

"...So, What are you planning to do?"

"Hug her tightly?"

Minhyuk's hair stood up. Was his brother this greasy? If the girl was the reason why his brother is acting this way, then he couldn't imagine how Sandeul will be if they get together.

"Good for you then." He smiled under his mask. He knew that if Sandeul is this serious, then it meant that this girl is worth it.

He looked at the the clock on his left. The large crowd made it seem like the clock hanging alone in the beige wall was on silent mode. He stood up, Sandeul eyed his brother's form.

"You leaving already?"

Minhyuk nodded, "I didn't read the clock right...I'll be going. I forgot to bring some cash on me. I'll transfer your money on your account."

Sandeul let out a sigh. He was a little bit saddened to say farewell with his brother since it would be long before they finally meet again due to his brother's idol life.

"Alright, call me if you have time"

Minhyuk nodded and took his hat which was lying ay the edge of the table.

Sandeul looked at his brother's form.  He was having second thoughts if he would wait for Byul back inside the staff room or would just stay here and sit for a while. Feeling in the cafe's aura.

The bell of the cafe chimed, signalling that a new customer just walked in.

"Ah, Mianhae, Sandeul-ah"

As soon as he heard his friend call his name, he looked at her beaming. A wide smile formed over his adored face.




 


"Yah! what took you so long?"

He whined as he sat down properly, looking at his friend slowly walk through the gap of the chair and the table to sit down.

"Stupid, we just moved here. How small is Seoul to you?! Huh, city boy, Sandeul-ssi" Byul teased.

"Fair enough..so, what's the plan?"

"Plan? You" she pointed Sandeul, "and me, are going to compose a song.!" She simply explained.

"Song? Wha-why? Hahh? Why do you want to compose a song all of a sudden?"

-----------------

Thank you for reading guys😍. I just wanna release a new chapter to celebrate MAMAMOO's Gleam which reached 2M just seconds ago. I wanna make this longer, but, I just wanna celebrate the MV!!! I'm going to release a new chapter maybe tomorrow night or saturday😆. Just, Stream guys!! And support Solar for being nominate as an ambassador💕💕💕🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏