Stay Away: Chapter 11

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

"Why all of a sudden?" He yelled as he slammed both of his palms on the flat table.

"Geez, keep it down City Boy" she her index finger inside her ears, suprised at the rather explosive reaction of her bestfriend.

Sandeul looked around him. His ears turned extremely red at the attention he just do not need at the very moment. All of the customer's eyes were planted on him. He bowed slightly.

He sheepishly scratched the back of his head and apologized for bothering them because of his outburst. "Ah, Mianhae, please continue" he said, which were barely heard. As if nothing happened, the customers continued with their chatter as they sip their coffee, feeling in the aromatic sense.

He sat properly, eyeing his companion, "so, why all of a sudden?"

Byul did not answer not until  she made up her mind. "You see, Sandeul-ah"

Sorrow was evident on her voice. Sandeul knew that this was deep and serious subject. So, he sat up, looked at her with much affection and listened.

He opened his mouth to speak up, but he stopped. Right now, he should just shut up and listen. That's the best way to act in this situation- he thought.

"I already told you that I was just adopted right?"

He nodded-"yeah, along with Yongsun-noona, Wheein-nie, and Hyejinie...why?"

"Well, I didn't tell you everything. Truth is, there was this guy, Minseok-oppa. He was extremely nice. He eventually made a song for us with Yongsun-unnie...but it didn't end well.." she bit her lower lip "he died"

"..so you want us to finish the song?"

Byul nodded.

"..of course, why wouldn't I?" Sandeul whispered. 

He did not know what relationship Byul had with this Minseok guy, but he knows how important this song was. If that's what makes Byul happy, then what's backing him for helping?

"Sure"

He was replied with a simple smile.

-----

"So, why are we doing it at my place again?"

Sandeul sighed as he clicked the numbers for his pin code. Swiftly, with  a clang, the door slightly opened.

It's not like he doesn't want Byul crashing at his house, hell really loves it. But, Sandeul is a full grown man. The thought of being alone with the girl he liked for many years made him think inappropriate things. -that he wished  would just stop and go away.

"I told you, the house is noisy right now. Eomma's friends back from the island is staying for a while...geez I lost count of the times you asked me with that damn, the same ques- oh damn, your place looks comfy!" Byul stated as she childishly jump in the black long L-shaped sofa.

"At least leave your shoes properly, Aish, this kid." He crouched down to pick up Byul's shoes with his two fingers and placed them on his shoe rack, beside the black door.

"How long have you've been staying here? " with  a question, she swiftly diverged the topic.

"8?-no 9 months? Eomma and Appa are staying at Daegu."

She nodded on acknowledgement. Sandeul walked by her, and went straight to his kitchen.

Byul only popped her head in the corner to see where Sandeul was heading to, curious to what was he doing.

Sandeul made his way to the fridge. He rolled his eyes as he searched for anything to drink. "Do you want water? Or Juice. I only have those."

"Water's fine"

Sandeul, came back with a glass of water, and a couple of chips.

"So? Can I hear it?"

Byul nodded as she opened her purse to find her phone. She unlocked it, and played the tune.

"Listen well, Sandeul-ah"

.......

 

"This is daebak, Byul-ah"

Byul only nodded, a smile crept through. "I know, but I don't know what to do with the lyrics"

Sandeul smiled, "well, whenever I want to compose something, I think of my inspiration"

...Inspiration?

"...Who?" She whispered.

Sandeul did not answer. He kept on staring at her, smilling warmly. Byul knew what his friend meant, so she lightly punched his shoulder, trying not to show her face. Which was beginning to turn red.

"The , Sandeul. When did you become so greasy?" Byul informed the oblivious friend.

Sandeul, who did not notice what he just did, turned red. Did he really do that infront of Byul? Heol, so love does make you do weird things. But, it's not like, he regretted his previous actions. In fact, hwe kinda liked it.

Flustered Byul is a rare sight! And, the thought of Byul being red and flustered because of his actions, made him realize that Byul was affected.

He faked coughed,  "Umm, so, let's continue?"

"Y-yeah"

-------

Here is the link for the song guys^^:

https://youtu.be/0_gAWrNnHSA