Stay Away: Chapter 9

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

Hyejin jumped on her tracks as she held the food that she had ordered an hour ago. A smile was painted on her face but it was soon gone when she had heard a muffled cry near her room.

The part of the mansion where the noise could be heard was kinda creepy if she say so herself. It was in the corner of one hallway. There's no lightbulb or anything. And in broad daylight, it was still dark as the night sky because sunlight couldn't really reach it.

She was about to yell "ghooost" on the top of her voice when she heard the so-called ghost muffled words that she couldn't really distinguish. But, she immediately knew who's voice it was.

"Whee-in?" She timidly asked as she peeked through the corner.

Whee in must've still not notice her since she didn't flinch or anything. She just continued on crying silently. When Hyejin saw Wheein's crying form, she immediately puts down the food and ran to her side. Wheein by now,  noticed her sister.

She immediately tried to the wipe the tears away with one hand. But Hyejin grabbed her wrist. With a worried look, she asked away, "don't bother hiding it Wheein-ah. Why are you crying?-No scratch that, who made you cry?"

Whee in, for a minute thought that it's best not to tell Hye jin the reason why she was crying in the middle of the night. But, she soon shrugged the thought away when she saw her sister's worried and determined look. Whee in knew too well that once Hye jin wants something, she tries her best to get it. That's just what Hye Jin is. She's the "My Way" type of girl.

So, with a deep sigh, she wiped her tears with her free hand, and looked at her companion.

She slowly told everything, from the start till the end. At some point, she would stop in mid sentence just to stop the tears from falling. But, it was useless, as it was just like a bottle that was full of water.

"...I guess it's self pity" She ended her explanation.

Hye jin hugged her sister tight, and thanked her for trusting her.

"..so, what would you do now? Don't tell me you're gonna go mode over unnie, right?" Hye Jin asked,slightly afraid that Whee In would nod and say yes.

"What in the freaking hell Hye Jin!? I won't go as far as fight Unnie just for a guy. I like Jung-Hwa Oppa, but I love Unnie more." She explained.

Hye Jin bit the inside of her cheeks, she was sure glad that Whee in proved her wrong. Hye Jin, just like her 3 other siblings wanted nothing more than the family that they have now. She was too afraid that  everything would crumble: the happy and peaceful family that they had now just because of a guy.

"..so, what will you do?"

"I guess I...wait? Either I wait for Oppa, or either  I find someone else...But I think that wouldn't be soon" she faked laughed

Hye Jin smiled and hugged her little sister. She was happy that Whee In was wise enough. "Eyy, when did you become so mature Whee In-ah?"

Whee In plastered a force laugh. Hye Jin of course, notice the fakeness of her emotion. But,she shrugged it off. She knew to well that Whee In is hurting, that she's trying her best to be strong. She's trying her best not to worry her. So, Hye Jin played along. She doesn't want Whee In's effort to go in vain.

Hyejin stood up, and extended her arm.

"...Kaja, Whee In-ah, I ordered Jajangmyeon"

Whee In for a second, looked at her sister's hand, with a smile,

That's right, even though it hurts, I'll play along with Destiny's little game......

"Arasso..."

--------------

"Yah, Byul-ah where the hell are you? My shifts over 45 minutes ago" Sandeul whined as he tapped his foot in annoyance. He held his phone with one hand.

"...Arasso, I'll be there in a minute."

"Yah- Aishhh...That's what you told me 25 minut- tut tut tut" the other end hang up.

"Aisshh. That girl is pain"

Sandeul mindlessly cursed to himself. He was waiting for more than half an hour. To be honest, he was clueless on why the hell did Byul suddenly called him out just to hang out and maybe, help her with something.

A deep smile crept through. He was glad that all this years, Byul stayed the same. The girl whom he fell head over heels for did not change for the worst. She was still the easygoing girl that he remembered.

Also, the thought of hanging out with Byul for the first time in three long years made his day. Just the thought of having fun with Byul is enough for the young man to feel happy.

His thoughts were cut by the sound of the door opening. Slowly, he turned his head to look.

"Manager-nim" he bowed.

The Cafe's manager, a close friend of Byul's foster parents, smiled.

"Ah, Jung-hwa-ssi, I was hoping you'd still be here."

Sandeul smiled, "yeah" unfortunately. He told himself.
"My friend's comming over to pick me up" He continued.

"Then that must be him. He asked me to call you"

"Him?" Sandeul raised a brow.

"Yeah, He's all covered up" his manager gave him a teasing look.
"Is he some idol or something? If not...an Actor?"

Wait...Covered Up like a celebrity?! That's right! Hyung would be handing me some allowance!

He timidly nodded to answer his manager's question. "Hmm, I don't believe it myself, I'm  kinda in disbelief."  He scratched the back of his head.

"Jinja?!"

Sandeul nodded. "Its BtoB's MinHyuk. He's my brother"