Stay Away: Chapter 3

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

The beagle male group BtoB, finally called it a day, and went straight to their dorm. Their ride, along with their manager who was driving was spent with a rather cheerful atmosphere which was to be expected.

Normally, a hot and tiring day would drain anyone's energy. Alas, this is BtoB. They never get tired.

Among the noisy members, Minhyuk stayed quiet while looking at the star through the window. With his headphones plugged in, he played the melody. Giving it one last go before, he himself would finally give in.

Maybe this song was meant to be unfinished. Maybe it was destined for him to stay away from the past and move on.

He closed his eyes tightly while clenching his hand into a fist. Why the hell can't he remember. Was he destined to live his whole life with sleepless nights?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yongsun-eonni
.
.
.

I'm going to have a new family
.
.
.
.
Bye-Bye Min****
.
.
.
"-Hyuk! Lee Minhyuk! Wake Up!"

Minhyuk opened his eyes slowly when he felt someone shake his shoulders. Confused, he looked at the person who woke him up.

"Eungkwan? Ha?-eh did I fell asleep?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes and temples.

"Yes, I was calling you for minutes now. I saw you mumble some words in your sleep, and I grew worried." Eungkwan watched as unbuckle his seatbelt.

"Really?"

"Yeah, hey man, Are you alright? Is something bothering you? Look, if your worried about the song, I'll handle it. I'll go talk to the managers and say that you can't release the track." Eungkwan said as he looked at the boy's eyes. But Minhyuk only shook his head.

"No, don't worry about it. Right now, I found something that can probably help me." Minhyuk insisted, while trying to form a smile.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

"Alright. If you say so." Eungkwan got out of the car, then looked at his companion "Come on the others ordered chicken."

Minhyuk followed him, a smile was painted on his face. That dream boosted his energy. He now knows the name of the little girl. Though he still could not make out her face. Since everytime he would dream about her; Her face was blurred. And the dream he had earlier was no different.

So her name is Yongsun-noona...

-------

"No"

"What do you mean no?" Hyejin yelled as she stopped her hands from cooking.

"Don't put too much. I can't take spicy foods." Byul pleaded as she watch her sister cook their lunch.

"Eonni, this is the secret ingredient." She said in a motone voice, never batting an eye.

"Aish. Arraso, do what you want." Byul sighed in defeat. She then walk angrily towards the cabinets

She opened each and every cabinet in the kitchen. Trying to find something edible to eat.

"What are you doing?" Hyejin asked while sipping the soap, tasting it to know if the seasoning is just right.

"I'm gonna cook some ramyeon, Since somebody wants me to die with extreme spiciness."

"Eh? Who might that be?" Hyejin covered with her long-nailed hands. She looked at her sister with a fake shocked expression.

"This brat, I'm going to kill you some day" Byul silently cursed as she opened another cabinet. Sadly, she never did find her favorite ramyeon. Hence, she spent her luch eating burnt scrambled eggs instead.

Afternoon came, and Byul was sitting alone inside her room. Her fingers gently pushed the delicate keys of the keyboard.

As promised, she was currently working on the melody of the song the she hummed every now and then when she was all alone.

"No, this isn't right" she stretched her arms. And then she proceeded to massage her neck.

"This is hard" She sighed once again.

At the moment, she still could not think of the possible lyrics that would fit the song. Besides, she was lacking knowledge about music.

Sure, she could read music notes and could hit notes, especially the low ones. But she was still not exprienced with things like composing.

She then looked around her big room. It's been 3 weeks since they got here. But she still can't believe it. She was now living in her dream house.

But the struggle that her parents had to endure just to get all of their riches back was not something to laugh at. They faught for it for nearly 3 decades. And at last, they finally got the riches, that they deserved. Sometimes, Byul would pinch her thighs just to make sure that she was not dreaming.

Byul then layed down on her bed. Trying to think of something that could help her.

Should I write about friendship? Or about hardships? Byul thought to herself.

Just then, she heard her door creak open, she turned her gaze to know who it is, "Yongsun-eonni"

Yongsun closed the door and sat beside the laying Byul. "Are you having a hard time about the song?"

Byul only nodded

"Don't worry, the lyrics would hit you someday"

"It's not just the lyrics that bothers me." Byul then sat up, then looked at her sister.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't even play the right melody in this damn keyboard. Is it broken or something?" Byul angrily said as she glared at the keyboard.

"I can help you with that."

"Really?!"

"It's the least thing that I could do"

Byul once again looked at Yongsun and formed a wide smile.

"Komawo"

Yongsun and Byul worked the piece with determination, and never did, notice that it was now getting darker.

The once blue sky filled with the majestic white cottons that were beautifully scattered around the blue blanket that hugs the Earth was nowherento be seen. Instead, it was now convered with million and millions of twingkling wonders, that was surrounding the lone white big plate that stood out the most in the pitch black sky.

Yongsun and Byul was taken back when they heard somone knock on the door, both of them looked at the door.

"Yongsun-eonni, Byul-eonni, Hyejin said to come down."

They both nodded their heads since they need to relax and get some fresh air.

They stood up, and followed Wheein's lead.

"Wheein-ah what does Hyejin needs us for?" Byul asked as she tucked her hair behind her ear. A habit that her body can't seem to forget. She usually does this when she's not sure of something, when she has no idea of what the hell is going on.

"I don't really know." Wheein bluntly answered, which she was given a questionable look by Byul.

"Look, eonni lets just go outside, and find out ok?"

Wheein opened the door for the two.

And what Byul saw was suprising. A barbeque party was set up.

"Ha? What's goin on?"

"Ok, 1 2 3 Happy Birthday Byul" The trio shouted in unison. This just confused Byul more.

"But my birthday is like 4 days from now on."

"We knew that silly. What's the better way to surprise you than doing it advance?" Yongsun said excitedly like a 5 year old child.

"Wait eonni, you know about this?" Byul asked her sister who was now lighting the candle.

"Of course, why would I visit your room in first place?"

Byul only opened out of surprise. And here she thought that Yongsun was worried about her.
 

------