Stay Away: Chapter 7

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

Byul's POV:

Where Am I?

The air is sweet, the weather is fine, there are birds in the sky and I can hear water not far away. Yet, weirdly, I find it unbearable. I timidly walk towards the sound of the water flowing which should be musically calming. Yet, I couldn't bring myself to calm down. Not until I know exactly where I am.
I scanned the surrounding, wishing that I could come across someone I knew. Alas, there was no one. Regardless, I kept on walking. Wishing that a sign of civilization would soon welcone me.

I can feel the fear in my chest waiting to take over. It sits there like an angry beast pushing me towards an anxiety I just don't need.

I found myself standing near the bodies of water. I scanned the whole place again, numerous trees circled the whole place. A small bridge connected both sides of the lake. But, I dare not cross it.

"Byul, becareful, you'll slip." I heard someone muttered. With courage, I forced myself to look at the owner of the voice.

.
.
.
.
To my surprise, I found myself looking at the a boy, I never knew that I would see ever again,

"M-Minseok-oppa?"

I had always been so self-conscious when I cry. I found it as a sign of weakness. But now, I just gave way to the enormity of happiness. I sobbed into my hands and large beads of tears dripped between my fingers, raining down onto the rocky ground. My breathing went  ragged, gasping and the strength eventually  left my legs. I sank to my knees not caring about the grit that dug into my knees.

Minseok-oppa must have felt sorry for me as he towered me, That's weird, Minseok-oppa is just 14 years old. Why did it seem that he was taller than me? With my bleary-eyes, I tried looking at the crystal clear water. And to my surprise, I found myself in my much younger form.

But I didn't care.I sobbed and sobbed until I felt my eyes hurt. Minseok-oppa showered me with comfort while circling his palm at my back.

"Shhh. Byul, it's alright." Minseok-oppa comforted me with his soothing voice, That I never knew how I missed it. He trapped me with his warm hug, then, he hummed.

He hummed the song that symbolizes our deep relationship along with Yongsun-eonni. I unconsiously closed my eyes, as I listen to his soothing voice.

"I'm sorry, Byul-ah. It seems that I left you with no warning. And because of that, You and Yongsun suffered." He hugged me tighter, in which, I hugged him back.

I missed this...I miss being in his arm....Talking to him... I missed him....I missed my brother.


We stayed like that, cuddling, with each other, and I felt my eyes go heavy, I faught the urge of sleepyness. Too afraid that once I open my eyes, he would no longer be there, waiting and smilling with me. But with no use, I felt myself drift away.

"Byul-ah, Find me"

I bolted awake, as I breath heavely, I felt my eyes tear up. And I let it flow, too much emotion were trapped that I knew that I need to let out.

---------
There's a certain level of tiredness that equates the rationality of a human being. BtoB is no different. Sometimes, they would  wish that their soul would just separate from their body. Even for just a while. It was as if they were handphones with 2 percent 'till power down.

"Hyung pass me the water"  Sungjae practically pleaded as he sat, leaninng using his arms, while catching his breath. Ilhoon threw the water bottle while wiping his sweat with his t-shirt.

The pressure of the upcomming comeback sends the mood down for the members. Their title track, "It's Ok", is a smooth song, that leaves the listeners in awe. It's choreography should be easy enough. But, the members found it hard to just synchronized with each other.

"Let's practice one more round" Eunkwang announced as he tried gasping for air.

"Hyung, 5 minut-No 2 minutes. Let's take a break." Hyunsik informed as he tiredly walk towards his bag.

Eunkwang looked and met gazes with their CEO, and pleaded, convincing him that they need a break. Thankfully, he agreed.

The members walked lazily towards their water bottle. In the process, Seungjae, accidently bumb Minhyuk's shoulder.

"Aw-oh, Sorry Hyung" He apologized, looking at Minhyuk. To his horror,  Seunjae noticed how pale Minhyuk was becoming. How large his eyes bags were. He was practically dead in the outside.

"Hyung, you ok?" Seungjae worriedly asked, focusing his gaze towards his older member. Minhyuk only nodded and forced a smile, that Seungjae knew, first-hand was fake.

Anxious crept to his spine, He proceeded to their leader, and whispered, "Hyung, I think something's wrong about Minhyuk-Hyung"

Upon hearing his dongsaeng's statement, he dashed towards his friend and gave him a worried look, "Minhyuk, are you Ok? The members are worried about you."

Minhyuk didn't answer. As if his soul left his body. Eunkwang worriedly shaked Minhyuk' arm, trying to grab his attention.

MinHyuk's POV

I feel as though energy is being constantly drained out of me, as though I'm a leaking  ballon. Everything around me seemed to move in a  dragged pace, all submerged into a hazy fuzz that is my vision.

This is why Insomia is ; it forces me to live like a zombie  I've been awake and working my butts off for the last hours. My body begs and begs for me to rest. Yet, for some reason I just can't.
And then people around me would get worried, asking and commanding.

"Why do you look so tired?"

"Get some sleep Hyung"

And that's the worst part. It drives me and the people around insane. It's not just me who have to suffer but also the people who actually cares about me.

"-Hyuk! MinHyuk!" I felt someone nudge my shoulder, "Eunkwang" I said trying my best to hide the tiredness in my voice, Alas, it didn't turned out into what I've expected, Instead what came out was a mere whisper.

For a minute, Eunkwang didn't answer, he just kept on looking at me with his worried expression, He then sighed, "I've been calling you for ages"

"You did? I'm sorry, I was thingking of something"

"Your worrying us too much Minhyuk" He pointed at the back where our members were. Indeed,  they are. Their expressions says it all.

"I'm sorry. Don't worry, I'll get some rest next time." I reassured them with my acting skills.

Then, we heard our CEO clapped, signalling us that it's time to practice again. I quickly chugged my water down in one go. And proceeded to practice.

---------
AN:

To those who are still reading 'till this chapter, Thank You so much >_<. I will try my best to update.