Stay Away: Chapter 1

Stay Away (BtoB Minhyuk X MAMAMOO Moonbyul)

" I choose this room!"

Wheein, ran  as fast as her legs could endure, calling dibs on one specific room that caught her monolid eyes.

Reassured that she was the first one who saw the room that she desired, she wiped her imaginary sweat located at her forehead. Smilling, she leaned at the door, crossing her arms.

Wheein smiled widely as if she hit the jockpot. Solar and the others who were passing by, noticed Wheein's actions but ignored it. As, it was the Norm.

"Yongsun-eonni, help me with this!" A voice downstairs engulf the whole mansion. The voice was soft, with a mix y vibe. It was their maknae on top.

A girl with long black hair, shoulders that any lady would crave for, angrily shouted again, "Eonni!"

"Yah! Hyejin-ah don't shout at your sister like that!" Ms. Kim playfully pinched Hwasa's sides, in which, Hwasa, shouted painfully.

"Ah, Eomma, but this is so heavy. Besides this bag is full of Yongsun-eonni's clothes!" She argued while massaging her sides, trying to make the pain go away.

"Yah! Augh! The enemy is too strong!" A deap voice that could easily be mistaken for a boy, scratched her head as she sat with the untouched bags.

"Kim Byul-yi! It's not the time to play with that gadget of yours. Go help Hyejin carry the bag." Ms. Kim yelled, she marched towards her daughter, and agressively took the cellphone away.

"But- Eomma, Icarus M ne-"

"Do you want me to confiscate this brick again?"

Upon hearing those frightful words, Byul run as fast as her legs could take. "Hyejin-ah, you must be tired, let me help you" she faked smile.

Hyejin only smirked and carried the bag with Byul. On the way, Byul muttered about loosing in her Icarus M battle.

"Eonni, where do I put this" Hyejin mildly yelled, While waiting for the response, they carefully put down the big bag, as it was hurting their hands.

"Wait a minute! I'm comming" Solar yelled as she excitedly galloped towards them.

"Ommo, what's with those weird expressions. Did Eomma yelled at you again?" Solar said with her usual teasing eyes and voice.

"Yah! It's your fault!" Hyejin yelled angrily.

"Hahahahaha.. how come?" She playfully answered.

"Tsk. Nevermind this. Where do we put this Eonni. Icarus M is waiting for me." Byul said annoyed, as she tapped her foot continuesly.

"Over here, follow me." Solar her heels and led the two.

"You're not helping?" Byul asked as she crouched down, fiddling with the handle.

"I'm not~"

"This is all your things tho." Hwasa muttered.

"Just help me ok? Besides I'm too old to carry heavy objects, remember?"

The two bit their lower lip. Regretting the times when the two along with Wheein would team up and bully Solar for being old.

"You can put it here. Thank you dongsaengs~"

The two sighed in relief when they  heard their older sisters statement. The bag was just too heavy for the two small frames. Is the bag really contained with Solar's clothes or rocks?

Solar jumped on the bed and sighed as she looked at the gicantic window at her left side. She smiled, and closed her eyes.

"I still can't believe were living our dream life."

The two only looked at their sister. A smile also crept at their faces as they remembere what they all got to endure just to live in such a grand life.

FLASHBACK:

"Hey, Wheein-ah, why aren't you eating? Your bread is getting cold." A younger Solar asked Wheein as she sat beside her.

"I really thought Ms. Byun would adopt me." She silently answered, trying her best not to cry.

"It was not your fault. The store they own was robbed." Solar said in a reassuring voice, circling her small palms on Wheein's back. She hugged her tightly when she felt Wheein's shoulder shake.

The other two girls, Hyejin and Byul were secretly eavesdropping. When the two heard Wheein's silent cry, they both raced up to Wheein and Solar to hug them both.

The 4 girls stayed in there, in Wheein's bed, hugging tightly. Soon enough, the 4 young girls, slowly drifted away towards dream land.

Yongsun, Byul, Hyejin and Wheein were orphans. Who lived their whole lives, in search for a new family that would adopt them. The girls grew closer. And the bond they shared together defeats the bond of any blood related sisters out there.

Among the four girls, Yongsun, nicknamed Solar, was the oldest. She stands as the leader for the three girls. She was found, crying, near a police station. And she was no more than 6 months at that time.

Byul, was 2 years old at that time when she was separated with mother. Byul's Mom, was holding Byul's little hand while walking in a big city. She eventually left Byul, saying that she would buy her Ice cream. And she should be a good girl and stay put until her Mama would come and pick her up. Her mother gave Byul a yellow bagpack, and kissed Byul's forehead. Byul waited for a couple of hours but her Mama never came back. Strangers would ask her where her parents are, or what was her name. Or perhaps her address. Byul, being too young at that time, could not remember her mama's name, address and even her name. She stayed there for 3 days straight until the shop owner near Byul finnaly called child care. Days went by, and they found a note inside Byul's bagpack saying:

Take Care of My child. I don't want her anymore.

Wheein's Parents were constantly fighting. After 6 months after she was born, her father was abusive, so her mother filled a divorce. Her father did leave, but he left her poor mother with dept. Her mother soon had enough and had suicide. After that, no family member wants her, and they eventually took her to child care.

Hyejin, was happily playing with her ballon when she was 2 years old. They were currently travelling to have a vacation. But, Hyejin and her nanny was being too playful at that time. She tickled Hyejin, and eventually, she was forced to let go of the ballon. And it covered her father's view. And because of that, they were hit by a large truck, in an another lane. Hyejin was thown by her nanny outside the open window. Making, Hyejin the only survivor.

The four girls had a rough time. But they never did loose hope of finding a family that would love them, take good care of them like real families. They stayed together, studied well so that families would want them. At some point, they were finally chosen, but luck would always stop them. Like the big fire 2 years back then.