Chapter 22

In Another Life

JENNIE'S POV

 

I can't stand looking at her like that. She's hurt, and I hate it. Damn, I hate that Lawan . Who gave her the right to cheat on Lisa?!

 

We went to the living room and Lisa is currently telling us the story. Her parents saw Lawan cheating!!

 

I'm really annoyed because Lisa can't stop herself from crying!

 

"yah, don't you dare go back to her"-chaeng

 

"I won't, never.."-lisa

 

psh, just make sure of that Manoban or else, I'll kick your .

 

"Jennie? can you give any advice to Lisa? since you're in a relationship too"-jisoo

 

"you're in a relationship?"-lisa

 

OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

"you didn't knew about it?"-jisoo

 

"knew what?"-lisa

 

"she's back with kai!"-jisoo

 

"oh that's not surprising at all unnie, she's been entertaining kai again, so why not?"-chaeng

 

"yeah, I'm dating with him again. What's the point of entertaining him again, going out for a secret date if I won't accept his love, right?" I answered.

 

I saw how Lisa rolled her eyes. Someone's jealous, isn't it?

 

"I need some rest now.." lisa said and stood up

 

"hey, don't do anything stupid!"-jisoo

 

"stupid? what kind of stupid?"-lisa

 

"like killing yourself because of so much pain"-chaeng

 

"I'm not crazy guys. I can handle myself and this would just pass through.." lisa said and went inside her room.

 

All of us went to our respective rooms too. I want to chat Lisa or knock on her door but I know she needs some space.

 

Kai kept calling me so I answered and talked to him for about 5min then I told him I'm heading off to sleep.

 

I keep on thinking about Lisa, what is she doing right now? should I text or chat her? or go to her room? will it make her feel better? aish!

 

CHAENG'S POV

 

My baby got cheated on. Lawan cheated on her :( it makes me so sad knowing that she's hurt. So, to make her feel better I woke up early today and prepared breakfast for my members, especially to my baby manoban. 

 

*8:00am* I'm done cooking and preparing our dining table. I know Lisa doesn't have much energy today so I'll take her breakfast to her bed.

 

"oh? what's this?" oh it's jennie unnie, she looked so shocked hehe.

 

"I prepared breakfast for everyone, come and eat unnie" Jennie smiled and hugged me and said thank you.

 

She sat down and start eating, while I'm still preparing for Lisa's breakfast in bed.

 

"who's going to eat that?"-jennie

 

"Lisa...I know she's down and she needs some to take care of her.." I answered while smiling.

 

I knocked on Lisa's door, seconds passed and she opened her door and let me in.

 

"breakfast in beeeeeeed" I said and placed the food in her bed.

 

"you're so sweet, thank you unnie.." she said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

 

"you're always welcome darling, eat a lot okay? you need a lot of energy!" I cheerfully said.

 

"I don't know what to do without you, unnie."-lisa

 

"I also don't know what to do without you. So you need to be strong all the time. We love you Lisa and just forget about Lawan."

 

How I wish we feel the same way Lisa, but I know we don't.

 

**********************************************************************************