Separated

He's a malecat

Amber didn't think much about her action and did what Jonghyun told her to do "Get your guns ready!".

 *What? Where to go? All I know that the flying white thing I am watching at right now is something dangerous.* Amber thought as she found a tree to hide at. She aimed at the white thing and shoot with her best shot. She was filled with concentration.

"Yes!" Amber said as she saw it hit the white flying thing. But when the bullet was about an inch away from touching the flying thing, it quickly swayed at the opposite direction and was now in the direction of hitting Amber.

 

"Amber watch out!" Krystal yelled. She was nervous and fumbled a bit with her mini gun. Amber's Taekwondo reflexes became useful as she reached to step aside before the bullets could damage her head and maybe even kill her.

 

"OMG Jonghyun where are you?!" Amber yelled as she wanted to talk tactic with him. But there was no time left, Jonghyun already got his cat-powers and ran away faster than the speed of sound. He wanted to get inside the flying thing and ruin it.

"Is that him?" Krystal whispered. Jonghyun wasn't that shy new boy any more. He became a beautiful fast cat, with golden eyes that could shine light for a whole night. With nice, soft, shining, fur that was able to use as a pillow. She thought *He is Amazing*. She didn't pay attention until…

 

"Krystal, watch out!!!!" Amber yelled as something from the ground came and surrounded Krystal. It looked like sand...Quicksand?!

Double Krystal...now let's see what you are up to!

 

"Anneyeong Unnie I'm back! Hello Stacey!" D Krystal greeted and her sister welcomed her with a big hug.

"OH I'm so happy that you are back…"

"Psst...you know that I am just the double ganger right?" D Krystal whispered.

"Yea I know."

"Then would you please let go of this tight grip!"

"I MISS MY SISTER!!!" Jessica pouted and hugged even tighter.

 

"AAAHhH Stacey please get her off me" Of course double Krystal didn't knew the awkward thing that had happened between Jessica and Stacey. She was clueless indeed. Nothing happened in five minutes. Right until Jessica was done hugging and D Krystal walked to her room.

*Is my sister always like this? Wow she missed me* D Krystal thought as she lay on her big soft bed.

"AAHhh…." she said.

 Her she was slowly getting into a deep sleep.

D Krystals POV

*chirp chirp* a bird said. I looked around to figure out where the sound came from. It was a green, shining bird. It wanted me to go the same way. "But I can't fly!" I yelled as I ran the same way as the bird flew. I ran until I saw a canyon. I was just inches away from falling of the canyon. "CHIRP!"

"AAAARRHHH!!!!" as my body fell of the canyon, with my lungs screaming. Eyes closed...I felt like dying. But then….

It stopped. No wind in my hair. No bird. Nothing. All I felt was two arms wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes and shivers all over my body. Eyes wide open I couldn't believe what I was.

"...Jonghyun" It was him! His shining smile, bright eyes, delicious hair, face, body, aroma! He catched me when I was helpless. He saved me and he got me in his arms.

"Be careful" he touched my cheek. I nodded.

"Th-tha..thank.." before I could finish my sentence he kissed me. I couldn't push him away just like that, so I gave in his touch and kissed him back. Pink butterflies flew a marathon inside my stomach as we kissed.

"Jonghyun…."  he kissed me even more.

"I love how you say my name Soo Jung" I played with his ear. He got cute ears too! Lol.

I wish this moment could last forever.

 

End of POV

 

"Krystal….Krystal...Krystal...YAH! KRYSTAAAL!!!!!!"  Jessica shook the double ganger of her little sister

"ARGH!!! JONGHYUN DON'T GO!!!!!!" D Krystal fell out of bed.

"huh?"

"NOTHING!!!!" D Krystals cheeks was red and she was mad.

"Oh my sister had a wet dream and I interrupted? So sorry! Mianhamnidaaa"

"YAAAHH!!!! I NEVER HAD A WET DREAM!!!!"

"Suuuure. Wanna come down and eat sweety pie?"

">.<*******" they both went down stairs for  eating.

 

"heh...Your'e funny Jessica" Stacey thought.

 

****

 

"Aarrghhh I'm stuck!" Krystal yelled as she got deeper and deeper into the sand.

"Don't worry! I'll help you!" Amber was running in the direction of Krystal, but a huge wave of birds surrounded her.

"Argh! Get off me! Where do all the birds come from?!" Amber yelled as she tried to avoid them and their sharp beaks. But it didn't help at all. Krystal got deeper and deeper into the sand, the only thing that was left was bubbles that she made by breathing. They also lasted for a short time. At the same time as Krystal disappeared, so did the birds.

 

"Huh? Krystal?! Jonghyun?!" Amber looked around but all she could see was a lot of scared people, looking at her.

"Shoot this is not good!"

 

They were all separated from each other.