Find the bloodtypes!

He's a malecat

*Okay…crocodile lake* Jessica said once again in her mind and ran as fast as she could, with Yuri right next to her. *This girl really got a lot of secrets…* she thought.

They both stopped running, when they saw the lake. Getting shivers from the neck to the back, just by looking at the horror of what they have to dive into.

“It looks damn deep…” Yuri said.

“We can’t dive into that, without losing our breaths or getting eaten by crocodiles.

“We can! We have to!” Yuri said.

“What? Are you crazy?”

“I thought you were the spy” They both glanced at each other, before taking a deep breath and jumped into the lake.

The water was so cold, that the girls wanted to scream of discomfort, but the girls took them together and concentrated on one single thing. *find the blood type*

*OH YURI BEHIND YOU!!!!* Jessica thought, as she pointed behind Yuri. It was a crocodile. I got her right leg. Now Yuri was panicking like a fish on dry land. It only made it worse, the crocodile did not want to let her go.

Jessica swam to land, to get some air; she took a stone and dived back again. Now she was ready, aiming for the crocodile. *YOU BETTER GET AWAY ….* She thought to the crocodile and threw the stone. As the crocodile got hit by the stone, it immediately released Yuri, which couldn’t move her own body. *poor Yuri* Jessica thought, as she took the girl, under the water and carried her on land. She moved her hair away, so that you could see Yuri’s face.

“Yuri…are you still there? Yuri? Yuri??” Jessica patted her cheek and kissed her on the lips. She was praying for her to wake up again.

*Huh? What is that?* she saw a little white bottle, it was right there where the stone was. Jessica took it and read out loud “Blood type B”

She then hugged Yuri tight “WE GOT IT! WE GOT THE BLOOD TYPE!!!”

Yuri winked a few times, before breathing normally again. “We did? That’s wonderful!!!!” she almost screamed. Jessica looked once again at Yuri’s right leg. It didn’t look like it got damaged and she was relived. “Come on..” she said and helped her getting up.

*

Minho and Amber hurried to the ”running with the dead”, to find one of the specific kinds of blood type. "What do you think we are going to run away from?”Minho asked. Amber would like to run away from that question, but since she cares, she answered him.

"Um…dead people?"

"Does that mean zombies? Zombies are slow.."

"hmm...then what about ghosts?

"Ghosts has no legs, and they can go through things. They are only made to scare the heck out of you"

 

They ran in a couple of minutes and stopped to the sound of something. "UUUUUHHHH"

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Amber Amber moved her head from side to side, so that see could observe what happened. They were both curious and scared.

"….I need to pee…" Minho said

"AH you are kidding me right?!" Amber took his hand And they quietly moved nearer the mysterious sound.

"UUUUHHH" It came again.

"Um…I think we have to run way now!" Minho said and pointed behind Amber. Amber looked behind her back. To their biggest horror, it was an.

"AN OLD LADY?!" Amber could not believe what she just saw. Was this a jokce? Should the run away from an old lady?

"I am immortal my dear. That means that I’m the only one out of us three that can’t die...BECAUSE OF HORROR! AAAHHHH" The sweet old lady got from ”human” to a big, scary, ugly thing, with 5 legs, sticky skin and a dinosaur head. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Minho and Amber ran for their lives. They did not want to die right now, actually not at all. *I can’t die now! Not yet! I am too young! There are so many stuff to do, bungee jumping, eat cake in a whole week, stay up late till 10 o clock next day,* Minho reviewed his long live wishes.

 

"I don’t understand...This challenge is called running with the dead, but our enemy is immortal!" Amber sighed, her legs couldn’t carry her much more.

They ran past some skeletons. Even more scary.

"I think it’s because, we are going to be the dead ones" Minho said

"You can’t actually mean that! ((0.0))"

"Let’s separate. You can run to the red tree and I’ll try to distract her"

"Huh?"

"Just trust me"

 

Amber did as Minho told her to do. She didn’t knew what else to do. She ran to the red tree with snakes living in it. Minho looked back while he was running. He saw that the monster was heading to Amber.

"HEY GRANNY PANTS OVER HERE!!!" He yelled and stuck his toungue out. The monster changed direction and aimed for Minho..

*This doesn’t look right* Amber got up in that red tree and catched a snake.

*Let’s hope I don’t get killed from this* she grab it around it’s jaw and opened its mouth.

"YO! MONSTER! OVER HERE!" she yelled and it ran as fast as it could to her. Amber tried not to drop the snake too early, so she had to look out for her timing. 

When the monster was close enough, she holded the snake in front of her and stepped on its tail. The snake whined and spitted snake-poison on the eyes of the monster.

"ARH MY EYES!!!”

As the last thing to do, she threw the snake on the monster and ran to the direction of Minho. Then they ran away together.

 "That was really smart thinking" Minho praised. Ambers cheek got some color, she liked to get praised liked that and just smiled.

"Look at that green and! I think it’s our goal!" Minho yelled. They both saw it.

With their last powers, they ran into the goal and proudly gave each other high-fives. "You are the best!" Amber said, as she gave him a long hug.

"I couldn’t do it without you" Minho said and kissed her.

"Hey, look" Amber pointed at a white little bottle, that was lying on the ground. On the front side it said "bloodtype AB"

 

Next chapter…Jongstal :3