Being saved again

He's a malecat

 

Jonghyun walked out of his house with a sad expression on his face. He had some of his clothes in a bag pack and looked like a student that was going to travel.

“I’m coming back grandma, don’t worry” he said in silent and watched at the blue heaven. *Why so many cars? I can’t even hear what I am thinking* he looked at the motorway once again. “Huh? is that … Krystal?” His eyes widened the two girls screaming and hugging each other on the motorway. If they stepped out, they’ll be dead meat!

“Don’t scream I am coming!!!” with that Jonghyun ran to the motorway with the speed of a leopard. That means about…92 km. per hour.

He aimed for the basket and got it, then jumped away from the chaos and motorway. The jump was about 7 meters high, and it was so quick that no one noticed it, besides him. Krystal and Amber landed safely in a park.

“Where are we?” Krystal opened her eyes in chock.

“Jonghyun…eh?!” she moved backwards.

“Anneyeong~~~^^ “ he gave them a cute smile.

“How did you safe us so quickly away from the motorway??!!” that sentence just blurted out of Amber. Jonghyun ignored the fact of the two girls being extremely choked. His attention was on the mannequins which was spread all over the park in different positions.

“What’s up with the mannequins?”

“Hey answer out question first”

“I’m as fast as a leopard, there you go! Now what’s up with the mannequins?”

Amber was a bit annoyed, she didn’t expect him to answer like that.

“What do you mean about that?” Once again, Jonghyun ignored the question and just observed the situation. He started thinking *Hmm…mannequins? Krystal was out shopping? But that can’t be possible, I can’t see any shopping bags. Are they those agents my grandma used to tell stories about when I was little? How they use mannequins for their double gangers…they are so cool!”

“Hey can you hear what we are saying?” Krystal putted a hand on his shoulder. Jonghyun chuckled a little.

“Eeerrhm… I know this is a weird question, but are you two agent’s or spy’s in some kind of way?” Amber and Krystal were speechless, they just looked at him like he had a big zit on the cheek on the size of a big red tomato (sorry for this metaphor...I find it funny hehe…).

*What the…how did he knew?* Krystal didn’t even move her hand away from him.

*Oh screw! We got caught!* Amber panicked mentally. Jonghyun waited patiently on an answer, but since he didn’t get any he just decided to talk.

“I think that means yes”

“…uuuhhmm”

“First mission? I see…”

“Hey what do you mean about that!?” Krystal saw her hand which still was laid on his shoulder and removed it. “It’s okay, we are on the same team. You are here for my grandma right? Finding the necklace?”

“That’s right…”

“Let’s help each other. Spy’s has worked together with the wildcat society for generations”

“Okay”

Amber didn’t say a damn thing and just followed…. 0_o

 

 

Jessica was watching the news, it was about a traffic jam on a motor way. *Hey this is nearby us* She leaned closer to the TV and her eyes got big.

“WHAT THE FROG!!!??” she stood up opened and got in chock. *is that…Krystal and Amber? Oh I knew I should be with her on her first mission…now she is probably dead because of me* Jessica couldn’t take the feeling of guilt anymore and sobbed in silence. *Dad leaved me…mom leaved me…Krys did and even Minho!*

Stacey, whom just sat beside her, stared at the sobbing Jessica. Her eyes were closed so that she couldn’t feel the pain of seeing Jessica sad. She hugged Jessica whom still was sobbing, she hugged her tight and wished that she would stay happy.

“Thank you…” Jessica looked up.

“sshh…” Stacey started kissing her. In some kind of way, Jessica didn’t pull back, she leaned in for some more. They both closed their eyes and their tongues played a game. It felled like the whole world stood still.

“Oh wow the two girls disappeared mysterious away from the motorway!” a voice from the TV commented. That was enough to call Jessica back to reality. She stopped the kiss and stared at the opposite way of Stacey. *what did I just do?*  

 

 

“Jonghyun are you sure about this?” Amber asked. Amber and Krystal were both holding a mannequin each and were inches away from the water of a beach.

“Yes I am. My grandma told me about this and I her! You don’t even have to do all that reading from a weird spell that might not even work.”

“But…everybody is watching”

“Just let them watch…YAH! Had you never seen a girl holding a mannequin before??!!” Jonghyun yelled at a boy who was taking pictures of Krystal and Amber. The boy was laughing hard.

“But what about our double gangers? Wouldn’t they be when they come up from the water” Krystal asked.

“Nope, they will copy the clothes you are wearing now. Just jump”

“Amber and Krystal nodded to each other, took a deep breath and jumped into the water. That made the boy take even more pictures (-_-).

“GTFO!!!!!” Jonghyun yelled.