He's my appa

He's a malecat

Amber and Sulli arrived next to a big and dark castle. Amber tied the horse grim to a tree. “Stay!” She commanded, signaling with her hand the horse to listen to her.

“Hey I’m not stupid” The horse glared at her.

“I forgot that horses could talk, sorry >_<” Amber took Sulli’s hand and they were heading to the big, dark castle. “Uhm…Umma?” Sulli’s face expression was scared.

“What’s up kiddo?” Amber softly said.

“Are you sure that the prince is in here?”

“Yes I’m sure”

“But!”

“Arrrghhhh!!!!” The voice came inside the living room.

“Oh holy….Sulli listen to me! Please stay here I’ll come back don’t worry” Amber looked into the little girl’s confused eyes and patted her chin. Then she left.

Amber took her “big gun” out and was ready to shoot, but first, she wanted to see what was going on. She found a safe place to spy at and saw the living room from the nicest view. *Hmm…is that Jonghyun lying on the ground? Oh and that guy with the lights from his fists must be Kannatin? OH MY GOD!* She couldn’t hold the mask anymore and ran right away to Jonghyun.

“Oh no Jonghyun…” She helped him up from the ground and on his legs again. His lips were bloody, his t-shirt was in pieces and he breathed heavily.

“You!” Amber had fire in her eyes, she wanted to shoot Kannatin so badly, but he was everywhere. “Hey here I am! Oops you are too slow!” He played games with her mind, because in reality he stood still using his mind power on her. He made her look in all of the directions, paying attention on his hallucinations.

“AAAARRGHH!!!! Give us the necklace or I’ll shoot you!” Amber couldn’t take the pressure anymore. She tried to feel where Kannatin stood and focused on shooting. *bang* the feeling of pressure in her head was gone, but Kannatin smirked evilly on her, shaking the bullet away from his head.  “It’s nothing compared to what I can handle!” He smirked even more.

Amber and Jonghyun gulped. *How are we supposed to defeat him?* Jonghyun looked in every kind of direction in the living room, trying to find something, he wanted to make a plan, but right in front of his enemy? That’s too risky.

“AAAIIIIII!!!!” Krystal came falling down with a brown plastic-bag in her hands. She pulled it on Kannatin so that he couldn’t see anything.   “LET GO MORON!!!” Kannatin screamed desperately.

Krystal pushed him down after she tied a rope around the plastic bag. “Got him!” She smiled victoriously and gave both Amber and Jonghyun a hug. “I never thought that I should see you guys ever again!” She cried happy tears while during the group hug.

“We…we missed you too” Jonghyun patted her back and hugged her tighter.

“Krystal…we have to kill him before it’s too late” Amber wiped her tears away.

“You are right” Krystal pulled her small gun out but got blocked by a little girl.

“Sulli what are you doing?! I told you to stay still, I would come back to you” Amber looked worried than ever.

“Don’t do it!” Sulli shrugged not to cry in front of them.

“Little girl, Sulli…you don’t understand this” Jonghyun laid his hand on her little shoulder. She just shook his hand away and cried out loud.

“THIS IS MY FATHER!” everybody looked at Sulli in disbelief.

~

*This is so annoying, he don’t even know that I’m flirting with him. I have been trying to get this connection between us for days now but, it’s like he isn’t ready yet. He is sad because of that chick that didn’t like boys rejected him to another beautiful girl. * D Amber thought. She walked back and forth in desperation of how to get Minho’s heart. “I like him…he likes me…but he don’t know yet…” She talked to herself while making cookies. She putted her chocolate cookies in the oven and the TV for watching some dramas.

 

“No no no why are you two kissing like there is no tomorrow?! Urgh! I hate you guys!!!!” D Amber yelled at the TV and threw her remote on the ground.

*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG DIGGY DIGGY DIGGY DING DING DONG*

“Really? Am I really in the mood to talk to someone?” D Amber mugged and opened the door.

“Hi! Ehrm…can I come in?” Minho smiled.

D Amber stood still, she could barely blink. “Sure…”

They both sat inside the living room and watched TV together. “Why is the remote on the ground?” Minho wondered.

“I…lost the grip on it”

“But the batteries from the remote is spread all over the floor, this can’t be possible. How can you damage a remote so bad just by losing the grip on it?”

“It’s a Sony Ericsson, bad quality” D Amber lied.

“Huh? That makes no sense don’t Sony Ericsson only make cellphones?”’

D Amber changed the topic “So why did you come here? It is always me who is visiting you”

“That’s actually the reason.”

“Eh?”

“I had been noticed that I wasn’t very nice to you and I’m sorry”

“Really? You do?!” D Amber’s eyes were shining bright she heard his apologizing words.

“Yes, sorry Am…I really like you and I don’t want our friendship to tear apart just because of me” He leaned in closer and closer. She didn’t know if he was going to kiss her or just hug her. But she hoped for a kiss, so she closed her eyes and waited for him to come closer.

Minho stopped moving. “It smells like something is burning. Did you put something in the oven?” He asked. D Amber rushed her way to the kitchen. It was all smoke, she opened the windows and took the burning cookies (which wasn’t so cookie-ish anymore) and looked sad at them.

“Oh no I screwed again!” she pouted.

“No you didn’t” Minho took a bite from one of the cookies. “Mmm…see? Erhm it’s delicious” D Amber laughed at his cuteness, trying so badly to hide the disgusting taste of burned chocolate cookies.

“Hey let’s just call for some pizza” Amber hugged him.

“me gusta pizza!” He kissed her cheek and walked into the living room.

*he…kissed…me…* She touched her cheek while calling for pizza. *I don’t want to wash this cheek ever again! Okay that might be a little disgusting so I’ll just wash it less than my other cheek*

I know I told you that my chapters would be about 700 – 800 words and this was about 1000 so sorry >_<. Don’t always trust my promises.

TNX 4 reading ~

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO!!!!!!!!!!! f(x)'s comeback aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! *fangirling* I already ordered the mini album on ebay kekeke :DD It costed me 6 months of dish washing but the songs are so epic that it's worth it. REALLY Listen to beautiful stranger <3 aaahhhh I love this song <3 Electric e-electric shock is so damn addicting ~