You bastard!

He's a malecat

“Aaarrgh!!!!” Krystal, Amber and Jonghyun screamed as they got trough the portal. Their bodies were weightless and they were swaying in every single direction. Suddenly the portal spitted them out and they landed in a mark of blue flowers.

“Wow it smells really nice here” Amber said, bursting some flowers of her shoulder.

“That is because of the blue flowers. They got the best smell in the world, perfume would cost a fortune if it was made out of this” Jonghyun said, helping Krystal up. Krystal thanked him.

*PAAAHIIIIHUUUUU~~~~~*

A funny, strange sound filled the air. “What is this pahihuu thing?” Krystal asked.

“Shh…they are coming”

“Who?”

In two seconds a whole city of people came and surrounded them. Some looked like cats, other was cats and other was just human beings.

“What the….” Amber made a slow 180 degree spin and looked at the people. Then the people bowed on their knees, all said the same sentence “Welcome back our lovely prince Jonghyun”.

Jonghyun smiled and bowed on his knees like them. It made both Amber and Krystal make a “(0_o)?” face. They thought that maybe they should bow too, and did it.

 

Some kind of half butler, half butler-cat came and greeted them by bowing again. “Dear prince, let me show you the way to your castle, it has been so long since you didn’t came back we had been so worried. There has been some black-magic going on causing us people to go nuts! You know what it can be?”

“Yes…my omma just died” that sentence made everybody gasp.

“Oh no what should we do?!”

“She said something about finding a necklace”

“Oh yeah that’s right…the necklace of life. But he’s got it”

“Who got it? Please tell me!”

“Kannatin”

“OH lord not him!” Ambers and Krystal’s faces was still in the “0_o?” position.

“Ehrm…people of the wildcats, let me introduce you for the two spies’” who are going to help us! This is Krystal and Amber” Jonghyun introduced for the big crowd of wildcat inhabitants.

They all started to bow while saying “Welcome to the wildcat society Krystal and Amber”. Amber and Krystal bowed again. “Ha ha oh don’t bow just because of us” Amber almost blushed. That sentence made the inhabitants laugh.

 

The butler showed them the way to Jonghyun’s castle. “Wow…what a modern castle!” Krystal looked like she was in wonderland.

“Jonghyun, can you tell us something about Kannantin?” Amber asked.

“He is my worst enemy. He always wanted me down, or my powers. My grandmother told me that he was the person who killed my parents” Jonghyun stopped talking about him. He felt a killing feeling in the heart talking about Kannantin, he felt that he explained enough.

“Oh. It makes me sad to hear, sorry”

“Don’t sorry” Jonghyun wanted to sound happy, but his voice sounded like it was going to break down.

“What are we doing here for?” Krystal looked at the living room. The castle was big and white. It had oval windows that were about 5 meters high. All the windows had a colorful symbol that represented something. The living room was filled with beautiful expensive stuff, the sofa was in leather and very long.

“Guns…”

“Huh?”

“Get some weapons…like guns…”

“Really?! AWESOME OH WOW WHAT IS THAT?” Amber suddenly asked.

“My TV…hey don’t touch that one! Ehrm…it’s their first mission” Jonghyun said the last part to the butler. The butler just sighed and looked at bit worried on Amber.

“Young human person! Don’t touch that vase!” He ran straight to Amber like a bodyguard…a bodyguard for saving the vase xD

“Oh…my golden beautiful vase…oooohh” The butler was holding it like it was his own baby made out of real blood and meat.

“Uhh…sorry” Amber decided not to touch the golden vase, TV’s and what else in the castle.

 

Jonghyun opened a big closet to where he is keeping his weapons.

“There you go…just take what is needed. I will recommend the little black one over there, it’s easy to handle. Or this big one, but it’s kinda heavy to run with”

“We have to shoot at someone?” Krystal looked worried.

“Only if it’s needed. It’s for our own defense, just like karate.”

“What would you do when you face him…Kannatin”

“I don’t know….”

“Would you like, kill him?”

“ONLY IF IT’S NEEDED. NOW PICK A GUN” Jonghyun walked back to the living room.

 

Krystal took the little one and Amber took the big one. “Hey check this out” Krystal took the little gun and juggled it with her hand.

“YAH! You better not drop that, it could kill us!” Amber warned.

“Oh please” But Krystal dropped it and a bullet came out *bang*

“AAAHHHHRRGGHHH!!!!!” the butler screamed.

“Oh no I think you got him” Amber said. They both ran over to the screaming butler, but no blood was seen.

 

“NOT MY VASE!!! NOOOOO !!! it now has a hole in the top!” The butler complained.

Hole? That hole is little as . Like the size of an ants head!” Krystal thought.

“Youuuuu….you did it your bastard!!!! D:<” He was pointing at Krystal.