Finally

He's a malecat

A/N: I made 2 chapters, a long one and a short one. If you haven’t read chapter 15 and just clicked on the newest chapter, I suggest you to read chapter 15 first J

*I’m so happy! My grandma is going back to life* Jonghyun slowly opened the door and found his grandma lifeless on the bed.

Everyone (Yuri, Jessica, Amber, Minho, Sulli and Krystal) was quiet as they watched.  Jonghyun took a deep breath and gave her the necklace on. His grandma slowly opened her left eye, then the right eye and blinked a few times before getting up.

“Grandma…” Jonghyun was breathless and in tears.

“Jongie!” She hugged him and felt her grandchild’s hot tears on her shoulder.

“I am just so happy that you are alive again”

“And I am so proud that you found the necklace” she smiled.

“I could not have done it without my friends”

The grandma looked around and saw 5 young people and a little child.

She walked from her bed and greeted them all with hugs and thanked them.

“You guys are so sweet. Stay here for dinner please, it’s the only thing I can do for you”. No one wanted decline her happiness. So they stayed for dinner.

 

“Jessica…I just want you to know that I’m okay with you liking girls. I you got my support 100% and sorry for getting that shocked about it” Krystal apologized. “Little Jung your apologize accepted!” and she hugged her sister tight.

“Yah! I can’t breathe” Jessica let go off Krystal as Jonghyun wanted to talk to Krystal.

“Hey um…would you by any chance glow with me over a movie or dinner?”

“Haha…are you asking me out on a date?” Krystal smiled.

“yes?”

“Of course” Krystal said and hugged him. Jonghyun breathed relieved.

And they all laughed at the cute moments. Finally peace and happiness.

 

Hello readers ^^ thank you for reading this till the end and support me. I had writersblock with the 2 last chapter, so sorry about that.

Also thank you for the 10 subscribers I got before my summer holiday!

I wish you all a great holiday (I don't know when you have holiday, but when you are having it)

Special thanks to QueenLatifeh for being such an active commentator

and to superhunterz

Oh and the the newest comment (right now) Queenchil

THANKS YOU ARE ALL GREAT