You got powers?

He's a malecat

“I’m gonna make you bleed so hard! I’m gonna kill you and eat you, then spit you out and kill you again!!!!” The butler threated Krystal.

“Uhm…sorry” Krystal’s expression was like a mad cow which got blinded from the light of a car. Just like Bambi’s. You know? The adorable 4-legged creature from Walt Disney?   

“Saying Sorry wouldn’t make my vase complete again!” The butler pouted.

“Hey I think I can fix this!” Jonghyun interrupted by standing in the middle of the butler and Krystal.

“How?” The butler didn’t believe in him and turned into diva mode.

“My grandma said that I can get any kind of powers I will, if I use my brain correctly, the powers came from my mom. And then I can fight which I got from my dad” Jonghyun explained.

“Ok…do whatever it takes” The butler made killer eyes to Krystal.

DIVA~~~~” Krystal thought, annoyed at the butlers way of behavior.

Jonghyun looked intense at the vase, closed his eyes and concentrated. Everybody was quiet, looking at Jonghyun and the vase.

*SSCHHEEEEESSSHHHHH*

They all looked at where they stood. It was 5 minutes ago, 5 minutes before Krystal joggled with the gun and made a little whole at the top of the vase. “MY VASE IS FINE!” The butler started kiss it and hug it, like it was the last piece of candy in the whole world.
“Yes! My powers work!” Jonghyun made a *fighting* - pose.

“Oppa! That was awesome!” Krystal clapped her hands.

“Cat boy, that was amazing!!!” Amber gave a high five to Jonghyun.

“Ehhrm…Krystal sorry for my behavior. This was my last memory of my girlfriend who passed away…sorry I was like that. I was more diva than used to. By the way my name is Key” Key bowed.

Krystal’s mouth was wide open “You apologize…to me?”

“Yah! Don’t let me change my mind”.

“*gulp* ok. Thanks, and sorry for hurting your vase” they smiled, all was good. And Krystal is not a bastard anymore…. (She has never been, but you know what I mean?)

 

“I can’t believe you did that!” Jonghyun was kind of angry.

“What?”
“You did that to him! That was his last memory of his girlfriend and you did that!”

“Sorry I didn’t know ok. I thought all was good =_=”

“It is, just be careful…”

“What is that?!” Amber pointed at something which got her very distracted. It was a flying thing, the spy’s didn’t know what it was, but Jonghyun knew…it was danger. He didn’t have the time to finish his sentence to Krystal. Instead of saying what he was going to, he said “Get your guns ready!”

It is, but just be careful I don’t want anything bad to happening to you.

* * *

D Amber had invited Minho out for ice cream. The real Amber wouldn’t dare to do that all, but since it’s her double ganger (and those doesn’t think twice about a situation they want to do), she will just do it.

“Double chocolate ice cream, thanks” D Amber ordered.   

Amber just looked at Minho while waiting for the ice cream. Minho’s eyes was wandering around, they didn’t knew where to look since he was thinking about something that puzzled him a lot. “She can’t be…is she? I saw her making out with that girl! Her own housekeeper. Ok she isn’t that old, I think they are about same age those two, but is she to girls? Am I hopelessly devoted to that girl I thought would be the one? Uh I guess so.” Minho felt like a total fool, falling for Jessica.

 

The waiter came with the ice cream and they both ate in silence…right until D Amber said something.

“Something is wrong?”

“Ehm…no not really. Thanks for bringing me here.” Minho made a weak smile.

“That smile is sooooo fake! Now tell me, what is wrong?”

“*sigh* it’s love”

“Love?”

“Love is complicated that’s all. She doesn’t like me the same way. Actually, I fell in love with someone who is to girls”

“NO WAY? Who?”

“I can’t say that…”
“Come ooooon please please please pleaseeee”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“YES!”
“NO!”

“NO!”

“YES!!!!”

“Ha ha I made you say yes. Now you have to tell me who it is” Double Amber teased.

“It is not someone you know” Minho lied.

“If you don’t tell me I will call you… BUMBLEBEE”

“Bumblebee?”

“Ahaaaa”

They started eat in silence again… “Hey bumblebee, did you knew that chocolate makes a drug in your brain that makes you fall in love easily”

“Ok…cool…”

“And we are eating chocolate right now!”

“Ok…”

“(>_<-#) don’t you feel the love?!”

“Huh? I don’t know…”

 

I feel kinda bad for not updating in a long time >_<

something to comment on; aren't you exited for summer holiday??? And f(x)'s comeback? :DDD I know it's not that soon but soon, if you know what I mean keke.