This plan have to work!

He's a malecat

*hnng…why is it not working?” Jonghyun looked at his grandma. It didn’t seem like the necklace had any affect.

“Why why why why why???!!!” He walked back and forth back and forth, looked at granny, then back and forth again.

“FREAKING KANNATIN GAVE ME THA WRONG NECKLACE!!!!!” He screamed and hit the wall with his fist and made a whole in the wall. “ooops…granny I can fix that don’t worry!”

Then he rushed to Amber’s house.

He ran as fast as he could and rang the doorbell. “RINGDINGDONGRINGDINGDONG DIGGY DIGGY DIGGY DING DING DONG”

*such an annoying doorbell* he thought. Amber came and opened the door smiling like a fool. “Hiiiiii” She said. Jonghyun gave her the “wtf-look” at her girly side.

“Erhm…I mean…what sup?”

“Are you alone at home?”

“No Minho is here, why?”

“Okay I also need Minho to this!”

“What?”

“MINHOOOO!!!!!!” Jonghyun yelled.

Minho came with a lazy smile and greeted Jonghyun. “Jong your’e back!” Minho said happy.

“Listen you two love-birds (>_<) that Kannatin guy gave me the wrong necklace! We need to get it back !”

“Do Minho know about this?” Amber questioned.

“DO AMBER KNOW ABOUT THIS?” Minho questioned even more.

“Yeah yeah you both know >_< know let’s find Krystal and her sister to get extra help!”

“DO THEY ALSO KNOW?” Minho was confused. None of them had time to think, before Jonghyun took Minho’s and Ambers hand and ran away with them.

Exhausted, they reached to the president’s house.

Because the door-man knew Amber, he would let all of them inside the mansion.

“KRYSTAL!” They all said in union.

“Hey what’s up? What’s wrong?” She had never seen her friends so out of it before.

“Jessica! The previous spy, we need you too!”

Jessica looked worried. So much happened at once. “Kannatin, gave me the wrong necklace, we need to find the right one! We need to get back to the Wildcat society!” Jonghyun continued.

“Let’s go!” the Jung sisters were ready.

“WAIT!” The voice came from the kitchen and the housemaid took some steps forward. “Take me with you…I think I know this Kannatin guy you all are talking that much about”

“…fine…but we don’t have much time hurry!” Jonghyun opened a portal inside the mansion and they all got through the portal to the wildcat society.

“AAAAAAAHHHH! OUCH!” This time they all landed on the back of talking horses. All the beautiful, purple flowers were gone and the people around them were running, screaming in all directions. It was a mess.

“I knew you would come back Hahaha” everyone could hear Kannatins voice.

*Kannatin...* Yuri thought.

“GIVE US THATH NECKLACE!!!!” Minho yelled.

“I will…but you first of all have to do it on the old fashion way. Tell them Jonghyun!”

Jonghyun took a deep and annoyed breath “By the old wildcat tradition, we have to go through 3 things to find 4 different blood types. Only 1 bloodtype is missing and that one, we need to give by ourselves. Number 1 Crocodile lake, number 2 running with the dead and number 3 the dark labyrinth.

“Let’s do this okay? But first, let’s separate into groups of 3! Jessica and the maid”

“Her name is Stacey” Jessica said.

“No…my name is Yuri remember? Kwon Yuri”

“Oh sorry”

“You guys, take the crocodile lake” Jonghyun continued. “Minber takes the running with the dead” Jonghyun said. Minho and Amber chuckle when he said “Minber”.

“That leaves to Krystal and me taking the dark labyrinth. Going through that one, you have to be able to see in dark, have a good nose and have reflexes, it’s safest if I’m in that place” Jonghyun explained. Krystal looked at him, with watery eyes. She couldn’t believe it. This is really it! This is really how it feels like to be nervous of losing someone you like.

“And that running with dead people?” Minho questioned. “I know that you two are very good runners”

Minho nodded “That’s true!”

“And don’t worry Jessica and Yuri, as long as you can swim it’s gonna be alright” Everyone nodded as they knew what to do.

“Ready?” Jonghyun asked.

“READY!” They all said.

"Arasso...fighting!!!" He said while making a "fighting-pose"

Thay all this the same and said "HWAIITIIIING!!!!!"

 

Comments? :3