Finding double gangers

He's a malecat

“Double gangers!?? What the…” before Amber could finish her sentence, Krystal cut her off.

“Look at your spy manual” Krystal said.

“I can’t…I threw it out”

“Amber!!! Well at least I got mine” Krystal quickly took her spy manual and read under the headline “Double gangers for dummies”. “When a mission is long, it’s great to get a double ganger. To get a double ganger, you can at least try to ask someone to be your double ganger or make your own. By making your own you need:

  1. A mannequin
  2. Your own dna
  3. The magic spell.

Now, you have to take some hair from your head and place it on the mannequin while you say these words.

Give me a double friend

A double me a double man or woman

A double ganger I demand

Let him or her be a part of me

Let him or her trust me!

Now if you followed the steps correctly, your double ganger will be right in front of you. Remember, you can always take your double ganger back by for example drink of the same glass, eat of the same sandwich. It doesn’t matter how you choose to do it, just as long as your genes get connected. Everytime you becomes one with your second you, you can remember all what your double ganger did while you was away. The taste, the feelings the sense from your double ganger will also be something you’ll experience. So that means that they can’t hide anything behind your back, you’ll always know what they did.  They take decisions from your subconsciousness.

Ps. BE AWARE

“eh…what do you say? Should we do it?” Krystal asked unsure about the decision.

“Yeah let’s do it! Let’s find a shopping mall or something”

“The mall??!!” Krystal knew she had to do it. But in the mall? She really didn’t want to make a fool out of herself being caught by the security guards because of stealing a mannequin. But what the heck!? She is a spy, so why not give not give it a chance?

Amber dragged Krystal to the nearest shopping center and she was having a hard time doing it. “Come on Krys no one will notice us” Amber tried to spot some mannequins, but all she could see was old clothes.

 

“No Amber, let me correct you. No one will notice you!”

“Oh and why do you say that?”

“Because I’m the president’s daughter. And do you know how many journalists that would love to humiliate me for money!!??”

“Because I’m the president’s daughter. And do you know how many journalists would that would love to humiliate me for money!!??” Amber imitated with a funny voice.

“Yah stop that!”

“Yah stop that!” Amber input an aegyo. Krystal just annoyed hissed and searched for mannequins. *ha ha I knew she would be looking for mannequins after making her a little mad* Amber innocently walked the way to the cashier.

“Hello young man, what can I help you with?” an old lady with glasses smiled friendly to her.

“Hi…actually I’m a gir…Erhm never mind. Ma’am do you know where I find some mannequins?”

“Yes dear child. There are some in the basement. Can I ask you why you need them?”

“It’s for a school project. I’m the one taking pictures and we need pictures of mannequins…yeah…”

“Aaahaaa good boy”

Amber was signaling Krystal to go down to the basement. They walked down stairs in the dark. “Auch! Watch where you are going”

“Heeey, you stepped on my foot”

“Sorry Am…oh there it is!” Krystal switched the light on. A woman which just appeared from nowhere, looked strange at them.

“HEY!” She was angry

 

“Whaaaat?” Minho almost dropped his mouth of surprise because of Jonghyun’s hurting news. “You have to leave to find a necklace because your omma is dead?”

“True…” Jonghyun looked down, he didn’t really knew what to say next.

“And she is dead? Like really? RIP?”

“That’s right” They both became silent for a little while.

“Jonghyun I’m so sorry. I don’t know what to say. Can I help you in some kind of way?” Minho asked.

“Just say to the principal that I’m visiting someone from my family. Make sure they don’t even think that something is wrong. Would you do that?”

“I will” They hugged

“Thanks hyung” Jonghyun mumbled. *I should have known that it’s not that easy, when your best friend is a cat* Minho was worried for his best friend. He decided to run a little in the park, just to cool down his feelings.

 

“What the hell are you two doing here?! Why are you in my basement? GO AWAY!!” the woman screamed and tried to chase them away with a mannequin.

“Hold on watch out!” Krystal tried to push to the woman without hurting her. *that freaking moron wouldn’t let us go*

Suddenly Amber took Krystal’s wrist and by a backflip they both landed into a basket with mannequins. The basket had small wheels, so it started to move out of the door.

“Aaaahh…we got away from that freak” Amber breathed relaxed out.

“A-Amber..?”

“Yeah?”

“MOTORWAY!!!!”

“Motorway way what are you talk….aaaaarrghhh!!!!” Amber saw where the basket was going.

“aaaaghhh!!!! We gonna die!!!!!”

That’s right. Krystal and Amber were sitting in a basket with mannequins, which started to move out on the motorway. The sound of annoyed buzzing cars gave the two girls panic. It all seemed very critical…

Hello, Anneyeong, Gonichiwa, Ihola, Hej, Sawadika, Hallo, Ahoj and so on…please dear readers, don’t be silent :D!!!! I really appreciate comments, critical comments but rudeness and bashing are absolutely not needed! I’m glad you lasted the first 3 chapters, so how is it so far? Please comment and subscribe.

TNX 4 reading ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thank you all so much for the 5 subscribers ^o^