When subconscious takes over

He's a malecat

Amber and Krystal jumped into the water. They waited for a while to see if something happened soon. Even the boy waited just for fun. They waited and waited and waited.

“Hey cat boy? Can I call you that? Cat boy? Uuuhmm… Are you sure that…” Amber managed to put her head above the water and talk.

“Shh!” Jonghyun watched and focused.

“But”

“Shh!!!!” They waited for some minutes.

 

“aha!” Jonghyun finally spoke.

“What?” Krystal’s head finally got above the water.

“We did it wrong sorry, my mistake…”

“Whaaat!!??” Krystal and Amber said in reunion.

“I remember how to do it now. You had to say the spell in your head while you were under the water. Let’s try again”

“AAHHH YOU CAT BOY!” Amber and Krystal walked annoyed up from the water. The boy burst into laughter.

“Can you just GTFO!!!?”

They did it once again, with their eyes closed and said the spell in their heads.

Give me a double friend

A double me a double man or woman

A double ganger I demand

Let him or her be a part of me

Let him or her trust me!

They waited for some seconds….the water started to bubble, it made light, colors and said sounds. The boy stopped laughing and looked with fear at some arms sticking out from the massive bubbles. A head came and then a whole human, two of them! “AAHHHH!!!!” The boy lost his camera on the sand and ran away from the beach terrified. Amber and Krystal got up from the water and faced their double gangers. They started starring at them.

“Unbelievable!” Amber pinched her double ganger’s nose.

“Ouch! Pinch your own nose!” It yelled. That made Amber step back.

“It’s like seeing yourself in the mirror” Krystal kept starring at her second her.

“Don’t stare it freaks me out!” Double Krystal yelled.

Jonghyun clapped his hands together and said “So girls…are you ready?” They both nodded.

“Hey you two know what’s going on right?” Krystal asked the doubles.

“Yeah…I mean we got your memory right?” double Amber said.

“Cool see you girls” and then they walked away leaving their double gangers alone on the beach.

 

“So where are we going now?” D Amber said (I put “D” instead of “Double” keke getting tired of writing it)

“Aaaarghhhh!!!!” D Krystal jumped on the boy’s camera and destroyed it. “DIE CAMERA DIE!!!” She shouted.

“Hey hey cool down, why so mad on the poor camera?”

“That boy it belongs to make me mad…”

“I see…come let’s just go back to your house ne? Your sister must be freaked out by now.”

“Kay got it. How do you know?”

“Hurry up let’s go!!!” Jonghyun was running, he was in the lead.

“Hey why running? We could call for a helicopter” Krystal ran to Jonghyun’s left side for talking.

“Taking a helicopter will only cause more public”

“Oh…”

“And it’s hard getting a helicopter through a magic portal! It’s only estimated for 2 meters high and is very thin.”

“Magic portal!?”

“Here we are” Jonghyun stopped at a dark wall made out of stone.

“I don’t see any…” Amber started, but stopped talking seeing Jonghyun put both of his hands on the wall. He closed his eyes and light appeared at the wall. The light made circles and spanned around a million times, on a little moment a portal was made. “The ladies first” Jonghyun smirked. He made hand movements. Amber opened in surprise and lead Krystal walk into the portal first. Amber stared at how it just took Krystal like that.

“I said ladies first…you are a lady right?” Jonghyun teased. Amber stuck her tongue out at him and walked into the portal, Jonghyun was the last person entering.

*

Minho walked back to the president’s house, this time he got the books with him. Before walking inside, he couldn’t help but steal a glance at Jessica through the window. *Ahh so yeoppeo ~~~* he kept on looking. *Oh no she is sobbing! I must go inside and…wait why that girl is coming closer and…* his eyes widened Stacey kissing Jessica. Stacey’s hand was on her thigh and his eyes grew big.

“Holy mother er cow!” Minho dropped his books, his mouth was wide open and his eyes didn’t even wink.

“Hi Minho” D Krystal greeted.

“Aaaaarrhhh” Minho screamed in shock.

“Gezz”

“Oh hi Krystal, hi Amber wassup?”

“Uh, your books are on the ground” D Amber helped Minho getting his books.

“Thanks Amber”

“You welcome o(^O^)0” D Krystal just looked weird at Amber. She was thinking *why is Amber smiling like that? She never smiles like that when she is with me!*

“Oh I have to go now, see you” Minho waved and walked away.

“Bye Krys!” D Amber said and walked next to Minho. She left Krystal totally dumfounded

“Okaay…bye?” D Krystal just walked into her house.

 

“Hey let’s eat ice cream together, ne?^^” D Amber smiled.

Minho was still shocked about what he saw and just responded by nodding.

“Yay! Hey oppa let’s eat chocolate ice cream, my treat”

“Aha…” Minho nodded again, he only had his eyes on the road and his mind somewhere only god knows.

“Yaaay!”

 

Ha ha I’m feeling like I’m writing something like wizards of waverly place xD I hope that the D – thing aren’t distracting.

D = double, so just think “Double” when you see a big D (like that one)

And if someone forgets, the double gangers are taking decisions from their creator’s subconscious ;) I hope my story isn’t that complicated. Is it complicated? If it is, just ask me and I’ll try my best to explain.

ps. SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE