Coincidence

He's a malecat

Some years later…

“Krystal your limo is here!!!” Krystal’s dad (the president of Korea) Yelled.

“Dad...can’t I just take the bus like any other normal kid does?” Krystal was pouting inside but her outside didn’t show her disappointed feelings.

“No! We are busy!!! Come on, your big sister Jessica is already in the limo”

“Ooookay…” Krystal took a deep breath, took her schoolbag and sat inside of the limo. Jessica took Krystal’s hand with a worried look.

“Why so sad lilsis?”

“Unnie…I don’t see why talking about problems that will never be solved, solves them”

“Okay then” Her Jessica Unnie looked outside the window and tried to think about an idea to solve all their problems. But she stopped thinking after 30 seconds when she thought that Krystal was right. Their problems can never be solved.

The limo stopped right outside from “Kim Lee’s private school”. As always a bunch of girls and boys, mostly boys was standing outside. They were all waiting for the daughters of the president to arrive. “Have a nice day my sweethearts!” The presidents gave Jessica and Krystal air kisses. The girl’s air kissed him back, got their schoolbags and walked out of the limo. The boys gave them warm and welcoming smiles, their eyes were all by the beautiful girls. Jessica sighed and looked down, she didn’t feel like it was normal anymore. Then she looked at Krystal. Krystal was giving them smiles, like always

 

Krystal opened her locker and took some of the books that were needed. “Hi shall I help you with that?” A boy suddenly came out of nowhere and pointed at Krystal’s books. 

“Erhm...no thanks, it’s not really needed” Krystal said cold. It always happens to her.

“Oh I insist!” The boy kept on saying. All Krystal did was responding with a tired smile.

“Wassup Krys!!!” Amber was running down the hallway to greet her.

“Amber!” Krystal greeted her with a hug. The boy slowly walked away to his own locker.

“Ha ha! That works everytime” Amber laughed.

“Thanks Am…” Krystal smiled and together they went off to class.

Jessica was lost in her mind while watching Amber. *Did she just make that boy go away on purpose?* the bell rang and Jessica got awakened and lost her thought. She took her books and went to class.

 “GOD MORNING STUDENTS!” The class teacher said.

“Morning…” The students said in reunion.

“Today we got a new student! His name is Jonghyun and…JONGHYUN JUST COME IN DEAR!” The teacher said. A cute boy came out, he looked reserved and didn’t really pay attention. He was looking in some kind of Krystal’s direction and smiled.

“I think he smiled to you” Amber whispered.

“Sshh” Krystal couldn’t help but blush and smile back.

Then he paid attention. “Anneyeonhaseyo Jonghyun im ni da. I just moved to this city and everything is kind of new to me. So I hope you’ll take good care of me.” He bowed and found a seat right next to Krystal.

“Good! So everyone, just take good care of the new kid. Today we are working with history and you have to work in groups of three. I have already written the groups down! Aint that nice?” the teacher said. Some people said “aaaww….”

“Not again”

“Whyyy in my lifetime?”

“I was born in the wrong country…”

“Okay…I think that was a yes! All right, Krystal, Jonghyun and Amber you are in a group and find out about First World War.” The teacher said.

*I’m in group with one of the president’s daughter?  What a nice coincidence* Jonghyun smiled as he heard his name mentioned right after Krystal’s name.

                                                                

Jessica was holding her pencil very distracted she couldn’t concentrate. Her feelings were playing games with her. *Why don’t I get more attracted to boys?* she thought. Her pencil dropped when the new boy came in. “Please greet the new boy Minho, please take good care of him. He has just moved in to this school and it is his first time changing school” Their teacher said. Minho bowed in front of the class and took a seat right beside Jessica. “Hi…” He said a bit shy.

“Hi…I’m Jessica” Jessica smiled.

“I know that…I’m Minho”

“Ha ha I know that” Jessica laughed, so did Minho. *Jessica* Minho smiled.

 

“HO HO HO MIN HO HO!!!” Jonghyun slap Minho a high five. Its lunch time and the boys are talking in the cafeteria. “How was your class Jonghyun?” Minho asked before taking a bite from his chicken sandwich. “I like it. Krystal smiled to me and I’m going to be in the same group as hers in history” Jonghyun sounded exited. “Awesome! I got to sit beside Jessica and she talked to me!”

“Hey hey hey” Jonghyun winked at Minho.

“What can I say? The girls love me”

“Ha ha ha not all of them” Jonghyun poked Minho.

“Yah! Of course they do!”

 

Krystal, Amber and Jessica were sitting on another table, two tables away from Jonghyun and Minho. “Who is that guy?” Amber was pointing at the one eating a sandwich. She admired the way he was eating. “Him? That’s Minho. He is also one of the new kids. He is in my class” Jessica answered.

“Jonghyun is really sweet…I mean both of them are very sweet but…”

Jessica didn’t really pay attention on Krystal’s talk about boys. She just looked away on some other girl tables, then at the guys again. She was comparing. “Jessica ~~~~ Jessica? JESSICA!!!” Amber shouted. “Huh?” Jessica looked at Amber and Krystal.

“Oh Jessica” Amber shook her head.

“What?”

“You have to pay more attention” Krystal smiled.

“Ha ha…yeah okay” Jessica didn’t knew what she had to say. Should she say? “Sorry I’m not very interested in boys?” what would they then think about her? So she just decided to laugh it off.

Amber and Krystal walked home together after school. “I don’t think your dad would be glad if he finds out that you didn’t call after your limo, helicopter, whatever transport” Amber said while putting her hands in the pockets. “What he doesn’t know doesn’t make him mad” Krystal just looked at the sky. “This is my house…are you sure you would like to go all the way home alone?” Amber looked at Krystal who was too busy keeping an eye on the skies”.

 

“Oh wow, that one totally looks like a clown!” Krystal pointed up at the sky.

“Krys!”

“Oh yeah…I’m fine see you tomorrow” Krystal hugged Amber and walked in the direction of her mansion. *I am so glad that Jessica isn’t that kind of sister that tells everything about me to my parents. My life would be hell if she did that. Well….maybe more hell than it is already. People might think that I’m very lucky, but the truth is. That I am not* Krystal was in her own thoughts when suddenly a man came from the opposite direction of her and caught her. 

“Hey guys I ‘we got the president’s youngest daughter!” The man who was holding her said. Some other men became visible, like it was his sign for them to come. Krystal had fire in her eyes *Idiots! Do they really think that they can kidnap me like that?*

“Get away or it will be worst for all of you!” Krystal yelled and bit the man on the shoulder. He closed his eyes and screamed in pain “AAHHHH!!!! YOU STUBBORN KID!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG what do you think that will happened to Krystal? Huh huh? ^^ keke thaaaanks for reading!