Yelloe eyes

He's a malecat

“This is it”

I might not be the first one to say these words. But this is the first time I ever thought about that sentence. The first time feeling like this ever, and I don’t know if I can handle it.

Krystal’s nails were pressed against her hand in a fist. She felt her sharp nails as she tried to think about the pain and not about her scary mission. Jonghyun noticed her sudden action, so he walked to her.

“Hey don’t do that…this is going to be alright, we can do this! Fighting!” Jonghyun made a *fighting pose*. Krystal relaxed as she looked into his eyes, and smiled. *He’s such a cutie*.

  That relaxing moment didn’t last long, but now she was more concentrated about what to do.  This bloodtype is symbolic.

They walked to the starting point of the labyrinth. A paper appeared, Jonghyun picked it up and read out loud.

To survive this challenge, you have to find the light of the dark labyrinth. It’s only a light that only you can produce” Silence before the storm.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Krystal rubbed her head.

“Shall we?” Jonghyun smirked. Krystal nodded and they entered the labyrinth.

It’s all dark. *I know that the dark is the only things you can’t see. But now in this labyrinth it could be anything that possible can hurt me* Krystal thought.

“Do we have a strategy?” She tried to find him, by reaching out for him. Jonghyun grabbed her hand and answered “Let’s try to walk around a bit, try to find the light that will show us the way to the missing bloodtype”

Jonghyuns eyes turned yellow, and glowed. “I can see in the dark, so we can use that as an advantage”

*Yellow eyes* Krystal admired his yellow eyes.

“grrr….”

“What was that?!” Krystal almost yelled. Jonghyun knew what it sounded like. Leopards and not just one of them, maybe 5, maybe 10. He didn’t knew how many, but he knew that it was definitely more than one.

“Listen krys. I want you to use all your instincts and fight and remember that I am right beside you! I won’t be far away” He gave her one last hug, before the leopards surrounded them. The sound of steps were everywhere. But Krystal knew what to do.

On 1 …2 … and 3

“AAAARRRGHHHH!!!!!” They started to fight. Jonghyun transformed into a big and strong cat, and began to wrestle and bite all the leopards he could find. 

Krystal on the other hand, tried to look for their eyes. Which were the only thing that could be seen in the dark. She used her best taekwondo kicks on them. Even if she was close to fall, she couldn’t be afraid. The thought of Jonghyun right next to her, made her happy. A warm feeling inside started to develop. Jonghyun noticed when he was done fighting with the leopards, that Krystal began to shine. The warm feeling inside her, made her glow a little.

“Krystal you are glowing!” Jonghyun changed to his human form and looked at her.

“I…I am?” She looked at her hands. They were as powerful as glow-sticks.

*Does it mean that…* Krystal took a step forward and hugged Jonghyun.

“Hug me back” without thinking twice, he hugged her back. They both started to glow.

Only a light that only you can produce” Jonghyun repeated. They looked at each other. An awkward silence took over. Right until Jonghyun moved his head an inch and kissed her.

Their bodies, shined very bright, the walls fired up, and yellow arrows was seen on the ground.

*That was a pretty “hot” kiss* Krystal thought. They looked at the arrows and high-fived.

“WE DID IT KRYS!!!” They jumped of happiness and followed the arrows. At the end of the way a little bottle was seen. Jonghyun picked it up and read out loud “bloodtype O”

In all of a sudden, the labyrinth disappeared and they found their friends. Minho and Amber looking at their bottle and Jessica and Yuri admiring their bottle.

“FRIENDS!!!!!” Minho was the first one to react. They all grouped into a group-hug. All proud of completing their mission.

“What do we do now?” Jessica asked.

*BOOOM* Kannatin popped out of nowhere and ruined the great atmosphere.

“STUPID HUMANS! You are still missing one bloodtype, bloodtype A!” He smirked.

They all sighed disappointed.

*Wait a second! My bloodtype is A!* Krystal took a little bottle from Kannatins bottle. She was lucky enough to take an empty one.

“What the hell earthling?!” Kannatin complained. Krystal ignored him, took a sharp stone at the ground and cut one of her veins on her left arm.

“ouch”…Her blood slowly dripped into the bottle.

“We now got all of the blood types!” Krystal glared at him.

“NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kannatin was going to disappear. “Yuri! Help me!!!!” he was begging.

“No I will not help you…dad” Yuri said as cold as she could.

Kannatin disappeared. The only thing left, was the necklace of life.

 

Jonghyun picked the necklace up and everybody cheered. The wildcat society was saved. The flowers began to bloom and the color got powerful. The sun shining and the air fresh. It all looked like heaven again.

“Yuri?” a little girl said.

“SULLI!!!!!” Yuri hugged her little sister

“Where am I?”

“Don’t worry, you’ll be back on earth again. I’m so happy you got back to your normal self after that Kannatin disappeared”

The siblings cried as they were back and connected to each other again. Everybody just admired the heart aching moment as they slowly understood how everything made sense.

“Krys give me your arm” Jonghyun said. Krystal got closer to him. Her arm was still dripping. He kissed the damaged spot and in less than seconds it healed.

“WOW” everyone were stunned.

“Let’s get back to earth shall we?” and with that he beamed them all to the front of his house