A few problems

He's a malecat

As Krystal got into the quicksand, she thought she was dead. She thought that she’ll never be able to see her sister again, she thought that Amber couldn’t hang out with her ever again and most of all. She thought that she’ll never get to see and talk to Jonghyun again. Her mind said she was dead. But her body didn’t approve her way of thinking.

*Where am I ? Is this how heaven looks like?* Krystal thought. She looked in every single direction of where she was, but all she could see was pink. Pink everywhere! “Pink?” She took her hand and reached out for the pink.

“I am in a pink bubble?!” The air inside the “bubble” was very thin, she couldn’t breathe properly.  

*I need some air seriously!* Krystal started jumping, kicking, screaming (which was a little stupid), hitting, biting and wrestled with the “bubble”. At the end she made a hole and it turned out pretty well….or not.

“AAAARRGGHHH!!!!” Krystal fell down on some high grass, exhausted, out of breath. The last thing she needed was an enemy.

A man in blue outfit came and looked evilly at her. It said “Kannatin” all over his clothes. “Hello young lady” He said with his creepy voice and took out his hand for her.

“Need some help?” His voice became creepier.

“K-K-Kannatin!” Krystal was once again out of breath.

“JONGHYUN!!!!! KRYSTAL!!!!!! AAAARRRGGHHH!!!!!” Amber screamed. She was all alone. *Like how on the earth…no I’m not on earth right now right? How on the wildcat society do I ever find them?* She bit her lip in frustration and tried to think of a plan.

 

A little girl came and poked  her leg. “Huh?” Amber picked the little child up and smiled.

“Aww aren’t you the cutest thing ever!?” She said.

“Appa!” The girl hugged her.

“Erhm…I’m not Appa”

“Huh?”

“I’m a girl”

“Omma?”

“Where is your Omma?”

“You are!”

Amber looked puzzled. She put the child down and looked nervous. “I had never been pregnant. I think you mistakes me keke” Amber pinched the girl’s cheek.

“You don’t understand. I don’t know where my dad is. Now I have to find one, can I live with you until I find him? I can feel that you got a good aura”

“Good aura?” Amber thought a little. *If I say no, she could end up with some kind of cruel insane person and get shoot by a bullet! If I say yes, I have to take care of a baby AND find Jonghyun, Krystal and save the wildcat society.* 

“Pleeeaaaaaseee” The little girl begged.

“Aish! Ok…”

“Yaaaay!” She hugged Amber. *aaww*

“What’s your name?”

“Sulli ^^”

“Sulli….do you know how I can find the prince?”

“Yes. I was made to find him”

“huh?”

~

“Take a bath” Stacey threw a towel on D Krystal.

 

D. Krystal nodded and took a shower. Then she took her clothes on and winked a few times. But she was still tired and decided to sleep on the first thing she saw.

“Krystal!!!!” Stacey yelled.

“zzz(-_-)…”

“Don’t sleep on the toilet!!!!!”

“brrr…” The sleepy double ganger shoved her away and fell asleep again.

“Jessica, can you help me to get your little sister off of the toilet?” But since Jessica slept on the sofa it was impossible to get Krystal off the toilet.

“Jungs…so lazy…” Stacey shook her head. *Ring ring*

 

“Huh?” Stacey answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Hi Yuri”

*dad…*It was her dad. Him she tried to avoid for so long. To hear his voice after that long just makes everything worse. She gets a feeling of something in that makes it hard for her to speak. Yuri hanged on immediately. She ran upstairs to her room and cried herself to sleep. *HOW did he find me?!*

I think I made too lengthy chapters so I’ll try to make them smaller :3 oh and in this fic, Sulli is only 2 years. Little Sulli ^^ And yes Stacey is Yuri. And sorry if this isn't the amount of Jongstal you expected so so sorry *does the super junior dance*

and just one comment; wasI drunk the whole time writing chapter 9???? Seriously? "feels like 100 pink butterflies flying a marathon in my stomach" omg 0_o that was horrible. Again author is so sorry ;_; yes she is.