All alone?

He's a malecat

 

It was all very lonely in the president’s house of Korea. Maybe because of the missing president’s daughter Krystal? When she was home, there was always something weird happening, always something new you would notice, but just not today.

 “Krystal?? Oh hey Krystal where are you!?” Jessica was looking around in the house, her eyes was glued on the little manual she found in a closet. She read the headline

Double gangers for dummies? She is already having her first mission? Oh I hope that she is alright” Jessica laid on the big fluffy pink sofa she have in her room and sighed.

“Miss Jung?” A girl came in.

“Oh hi Stacey whatssup? You don’t have to call me miss all the time. Just call me Jessica”

“Fine as you wish…Jessica. Ehm, there is someone who wants to talk to you”

“Uh really? Who is it?”

“A friend of yours. He says that you two are studying. Weird, because I can’t see any books, a very handsome boy by the way.” Jessica just scratched her head in an unknowing way. *A very handsome boy? do I know any handsome boys? Not to sound mean it’s just like…I had never heard Stacey use that word ever before…handsome?* She walked down stairs and her eyes widened Minho’s shining smile.

“Heeey Minho!” Jessica smiled.

“Yo noona” Minho was about to give her a hug, but Jessica started to talk.

“How did they let you in?”

“I told them that I know you. Then they asked for proof and I told them your phone number”

“Funny, who gave you my number?”

“Krystal did, hey sorry for just showing up like that”

“Ha ha, it’s nothing really” *Krystal!!!!! >_<*

“Just take a seat, I can come with something to drink. What do you want?”

“You” Minho looked down a bit shy, having his hands behind his back.

“Huh?”

“Oh ehm…I said juice!” he panicked over what he just said.

“Okay, I’ll be right back” Then she went out for some juice.

*Minho your …you two are study partners but you don’t even your got books with you? Stupido!!! You better start find a good excuse* Minho thought while looking around in the mansion. Everything seemed so beautiful, expensive stuff everywhere. It made him feel very little and poor, and a little embarrassed, compared to his own average sized house.

“Jessica, are you two dating?” Stacey asked while cleaning dishes.

“ha ha, no he is just a friend from school” Jessica took the juice out from the refrigerator an looked for some cookies.

“I thought so”

“Stacey… it’s only you that knows to my secret. You are the only one I can tell something like that to without getting trouble. You are my friend” Stacey gave her a warm smile. Jessica found the cookies, took the juice and walked back to Minho.

“Hi, I’m back” She smiled.

“Wow thanks for the juice. Oh wow cookies!”

“Our housekeeper Stacey made them by herself. She is a very good chef!” Jessica hoped that Stacey heard what she just said.

“Mmm…yes she is” Mino took a bite from his cookie”

“Good you like it. I’m just wondering, what bring you here?”

“Oh you see… we had to do our homework together, but I forgot my books”

“Oh I see” *was that just an excuse he made up?*. Jessica the TV and they both started to chat. “Where is Krystal by the way?” Minho eyes looked happier and happier for every moment he talked to her.

“Krystal is on her first mis…”

“First what?”

“Oh I meant. First shopping without me” She hoped that Minho would fall for her little lie.

“You two always shop together?”
“Yes I give her advice as a big sister can do. And now she wanted to try out shopping by herself”

“So you just let her be alone, the presidents youngest daughter?”

“No not like that! Erhm erhm erhm…. She is with Amber and she got the black belt in taekwondo!”

“Ah okay then. You are a protecting big sister” Minho putted his hand on Jessica’s hand. *Maybe I’m not as protecting as you think I am…maybe I am not as good a sister as you think I am*

Of course Jessica isn’t a bad sister at all, sometimes she can be caring a little too much without knowing it. Maybe it’s because of her being the president’s daughter and her little sister is very precious because of that. Her mom and dad are always too busy, that’s why when they were young she had the role of being mom and dad to Krystal. Of course it’s hard to see a child grow up and suddenly take to a life depending mission, it’s not easy being Jessica. 

She leaned back and closed her eyes for a bit, she felt guilt about not being with Krystal to her first mission.

“Are you sleeping?” Minho sipped some juice.

“No my eyes are just hurting”

Minho came closer and blew softly on her eyes.

“Ha ha, what are you doing?”

“Blowing, I ‘we heard that it helps sometimes” Minho kept on blowing.

“Ha ha stop it” The feeling of warm air calmed her hurting eyes for a bit. Jessica opened her eyes and blew back.

“Ooooh Juice breath” Minho teased.

“Ha ha”
“So do you feel better now?”

“Yes a little ha ha”.

*ring ring* “Silehamnida, my phone. I’m so sorry” Minho took his phone and talked. “But I am with a friend right now mom…oh but…ah…okay see you” Minho hanged on.

“Sorry but I have to leave”

“Now?”
“Yes, see you” They hugged goodbye and Minho walked away. Jessica just sat where Minho was sitting and stared at the cookies. *He didn’t even eat all of them* She took his last cookie and ate it.

“Now I’m just all alone” She stood up, but froze. She felt a hand on her shoulder.

“No…you got me” Stacey said with a calm and soft voice.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this boring chapter. It was all I could think of ;_;