Almost back to normal

He's a malecat

"This evil person is your dad?!" Jonghyun couldn't believe what he just heard. The little girl Sulli nodded. *But she is so sweet, a little cute girl, she didn't seem evil at all. How come? They can impossible have the same blood!*

 

"I can't belive this!" He stated.

"Hey! Why did you leave your own daughter?" Amber talked to the man in the brown plastic bag, lying tied up on the ground. She was convinced about his evilness and thought that he didn’t deserve a cute little daughter like Sulli.

"I was just busy"

"MONSTER!!!"

"Where is the necklace of life?" Krystal kicked him harder.

"Auch watch out your MICHINNOM!"

 

"Oh that green shining necklace daddy have? Hmm… I think it's the one under his shoe" Sulli said smiling.

"SHUT UP KID!!!!" Kannatin sounded really angry. He got his fists ready to punch someone really hard.

 

"Jonghyun take his shoes!" Amber yelled. Jonghyun nodded and took the shoes of Kannatin. They found a green shinning necklace in his left shoe.

"GOT IT!" Jonghyun held the necklace up proudly.

"What do we do now?" Krystal's eyes admired the beautiful necklace.

"Takes home…"

"JUST THAT?!" Amber looked at her "child" Sulli.

"Yeah...come on let's go" Jonghyun got himself into a cat, took Ambers and Krystal's hands.

"Are you okay?" Amber talked to Sulli. She poked to her dad on the ground, shoeless murmuring some Korean swearwords.

"Yeah I am, I found my appa right?" She smiled cutely.

Amber sighed, waved goodbye to Sulli and got beamed by Jonghyun.

 

"EARTH!!!!!!!" Amber kissed the ground as she got back to earth. She missed to feel like this; having NORMAL people walking around from all directions, with no worries. This was Seoul.

"Yah! Amber don't do that...eeww that's disgusting!" Krystal said. Jonghyun laughed at how silly those girls could be.

"Thank you girls for helping me! I can't wait to put this necklace back on where it should be" He gave both of them a tight hug.

"Ahh you welcome" He was suffocating both of them.

"Haha, I love when you are happy like that" Krystal’s arms were around his waist. She didn't want to let go, but saw the awkward position and let go of him like it never happened.

"See you wildcat" she winked and ran away with Amber behind her.

*He is so mysterious…I like that* Krystal thought.

 

"Haha...see you" Jonghyun waved and ran away to his house, he jumped and smiled all the way.

"YEEES!!!!" He put the necklace on his Umma waiting with excitement for her to wake up from her deep sleep. He felt like all the hard work and worries has paid off.

 

As Krystal beamed her double ganger back to her soul and memory, her mind went crazy.

"OH MY GAAD!!!!" She screamed randomly in the mansion, in the biggest ‘O’ position, eyes wide open and the arms waving back and forth.

*Uh that must be my real little sister! She is back!* Jessica thought and ran down stairs to the sound of a screaming girl. She jumped and hugged Krystal tight.

"Oh Krystal, I had missed you so much I love you I love you I love you"

"OH MY GAAAD!!!!!" Krystal kept on screaming, she couldn't believe what she just memorized.

"What sweety?"

"YOU ARE A LESBIAN!!!!!!!"

Now they just looked at each other. It became quiet. Jessica’s happiness changed in seconds from great to nervous. *What if she tells mom and dad? This will never end well!*. The quietness became more awkward as no one dared to say something. Even Yuri heard it and chuckled. *Jessica...how are we going to safe ourselves?*

 

When Amber came back home she immediately got nosebleed, remembering everything.

*Oh god...he kissed me!!! nosebleed nosebleed nosebleed!!!* She held on her nose while running into the bathroom.

"Amber the pizza is here!" Minho said happily and opened the door.

"PIZZA?! Hey go away!!!"

"You ordered pizza remember?"

"You are asking me of remembering? Oh yes I do!" She put some toilet paper in her nose and hoped it would stop bleeding soon.

 “Go first I’ll come later…my nose hurts”

“Really can I help?”

“Nooo!!!!” *I got nosebleed because of him, I don’t want him to think that I’m aroused or something!!! OMG This is so embarrassing* She wanted Minho to get away from the bathroom as soon as possible.

“The pizza-guy is waiting, I should pay him before he gets mad and leaves us” Minho said walking closer to her.

“Erhm…yeah I can pay you back when my nose is fine”

“Okay” And he left.

“Uh that was close” Amber was breathing heavily. The nosebleed wasn’t that bad, it stopped quickly. She was going to take the toilet paper out of her nose, as the door opened.

“Hey where should I put….Oh Amber your nose!!!” Minho opened the door.

*FUUUUUUUU…..this can’t be happening!*

 

*The Wildcat society*

 

Sulli helped her father out of the plastic bag, she gave him his shoes and smiled evilly to him.

"How did I do it daddy?"

"Perfectly kiddo...perfectly I'm so proud" He patted her head while holding a golden necklace.

"Everybody knows that the necklace of life is golden, not green.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Daughter and father laughed together in union, happy for their way of thinking.

I don’t hate Sulli. I LOVE all members from f(x). I just found it interesting to make her a little devil ;) thanks for reading ~~~

BTW did U see f(x)'s MV for electric shock?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fangirling*