Chaennie

Neon

 

 

Chaeyoung almost stumbled back as the gorgeous dark haired girl in front of her greets her with a soft kiss on her lips.

“Good morning.” Jennie greets her obviously not aware of how she just affected Chaeyoung right now as she was busy skimming her notes.

“M-morning...” Chaeyoung turns away to hide her blush and it took every strength in her not to pull Jennie back inside her room and rip her clothes off.

Lately, Jennie has been getting TOO comfortable in their relationship. She would go and wear sweats to school with no hint of make up and a cap to hide her bedroom hair. Chaeyoung loves Jennie no doubt about that, but she wished that sometimes Jennie would take the time to comb her hair before stepping out of the dorm.

But this Jennie right here is different, it wasn’t just a AIIYL kind of hot Jennie, it was the Partition hot kind of Jennie. Chaeyoung was scared if they go out to public that everyone would just drop to their knees and beg Jennie to marry them.

“So, you ready to go to breakfast?”

“Oh yeah… sorry bout that, let me go grab my bag.”
Chaeyoung hurriedly walks away from Jennie to grab her bag and books from her bed.

“You look ummm… (so freaking hot) ummm good today.”

“Thanks… kekeke” it was the dumbJen laugh but that didn’t change a thing, Chaeyoung is still ummm… in heat… “You look beautiful as usual...”

“I’m surprise you woke up earlier to get ready for class.”

“Oh, it’s my new year’s resolution now to take my school seriously, if I want to give you and Ella a bright future.”

“Wait… “ Chaeyoung turns towards Jennie “Who’s Ella?”

“That’s the name of our kid.”

“Awww… you’re too sweet.”

It was only supposed to be a smooch, Chaeyoung swore to God she only wants to give Jennie a smooch. But obviously that didn’t go well as
Chaeyoung found herself as she and Jennie hungrily devour each other.

Jennie pulls away breathlessly as Chaeyoung starts planting kisses on Jennie’s neck, hinting to the older girl that she wanted more… so much more…

“Your class is at 9:30, right?” It was 8:37

“Ahhh… Y-yeah” Chaeyoung could only moan out as she felt Jennie’s hand traveling all over her body… Until she had the guts to take Jennie’s hand and make it glide up her thighs.

“Let’s just skip breakfast…”

But before Chaeyoung could respond, the two started pulling each other out their clothes. And did Chaeyoung say that Jennie look good earlier? Well,
change that, because Chaeyoung think Jennie look a whole lot better without any clothes on…

 

*
Joy’s brow furrowed as her bestfriend’s phone went straight to voicemail again.

“I’m sure Jen is okay Joy...” Jisoo reassures Joy while stuffing  with pancakes.

“I know she is but she’s missing breakfast. I don’t want her food to go to waste when she could have given it to me.”

“Pffft… and here I was thinking you care about her.”

“I do… that’s why I want her to eat breakfast cause it’s the most important meal of the day.”

“Hello unnie.”

The two older girls made a face when they see Lisa’s tray with a sweet potato while the two of them were wolfing down their bacon and pancakes.

“Where’s Park?”

“Oh, she told me to go ahead cause Jennie unnie is going to pick her up.”

Ohhhhh… That explains a lot…

“Keke… here you are worrying if Jennie ate her breakfast when Jennie and Chaeyoung are probably having an all you can eat buffet in Chaeng’s room.”

Lisa just smiled awkwardly; she has no idea what Jisoo is trying to say but she was so damn sure that it meant something erted. Jisoo groans as she checks the clock on her phone and realize she has
around 10 minutes before her first class.

“Sometimes I feel like school isn’t for me” Jisoo admitted

Joy froze as if there was a great revelation was just unveiled before her eyes. “Whoah you too dude?! I feel that way too…”

Jisoo gasps in amazement “I know, right? Whenever I see those K- pop girl groups I say to myself I could dance better than that…”

Now Joy is jumping in excitement“ Are you for real, dawg?! Because that’s EXACTLY how I feel.”

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking Joy?”

“I think I am Jisoo!”

“LET’S START A K-POP GROUP!!!!”

“Shouldn’t you audition as trainees for company unnie?” Lisa squeaks out…

Oh Lisa was there? They almost forgot about her.

“Lisa… you should join our group.”

OH HELL NO!!! “No thank you unnie.” Lisa manages to say politely

“Look Lisa… it’s now or never… our group is going to revolutionized KPOP! In a few years when the word KPOP is mention, they will think of us.” Jisoo says dreamily.

Lisa has problems believing in that but she just nod politely.

"The first thing we need to do is instead of having members as many as the power rangers, were just doing it, just the three of us.” Jisoo suggested.

“I get you dude” Joy nods “Until now I still don’t know all the guys from Seventeen.”

“Yup! All we need is three members, I’m the hot one, Lisa is the innocent maknae and you Joy…” Joy waits as Jisoo wondered what Joy’s role could be “Oh you could be the tall one.”

“Tall one?”

“What?! every group has one… don’t you like that people would remember you as the girl with those long hot legs?”

Joy lips curve into a goofy smirk… Yup. Joy likes it.

“Oh unnie…” Lisa grabs her tray before her unnies drag her into their amajing plans again “I’ll go ahead…”

“Oh, no you’re not!”

“Oh, what now?”

“Lisa… we are in the middle of the greatest idea in the music world and you’re just leaving us hanging here while you go to class?”

“It’s my major unnie.”

“You are going to have some major major regret when a few years from now me and Jisoo and some other girl that could have been you, is in every freaking billboard, music chart and magazine in this country.”

“No, World…” Jisoo corrected Jisoo…

“That’s right world… You would be like thinking THAT girl could have been me. I could have been touring the whole world going to Tokyo, Seoul, London, New York but instead I’m here in college, finishing up my bachelor’s degree in boredom.”

Lisa couldn’t believe that her unnies could actually believe in this but who was she to break her unnies dream? Lisa lays her tray back in the table and sighs heavily. “So, what now?”

 

*

Chaeyoung smiles satisfyingly and curled up to the warmth beside her. Jennie cuddles closer to her wrapping her arm around Chaeyoung’s waist.

“OH SHOOT! JEN! JEN!!!” Chaeyoung starts shaking the sleeping girl.

Jennie tries to open those small eyes. “W-what baby?”

“Get up! We're late for class.”

Jennie checks her phone, it was 9:43. “Argh” Then, collapse back in bed.

“What are you doing? Get up!” Chaeyoung pulls away from Jennie’s grip.

“What’s the point? We're already late.”

“We could still make it…”

“Go ahead… I’ll sleep…” Jennie cuddles Chaeyoung’s plush bear. When she realizes it was her arch rival for Chaeyoung’s heart, she throws the defenseless bear off the bed.

“Jen! I’m serious.”

Snores…

“GET UP!”

SNORING LOUDER

“Jen!”

“Oh! It’s 9:48… were 15 minutes late, we can’t go to class anymore.”

“You’re a bad influence” Chaeyoung pouts.

“Hubby, in a few months you will forget what the teacher have taught you today but you will never forget the AMAZING world where I took you.” Jennie brags putting her hand behind her head like a boss. Because oh yeah… she was good…

Chaeyoung shrugs “Ehhh… it was ok.”

“WHAT?!” Jennie sits up in bed at Chaeyoung’s words. She? Amazing Jennie Kim? Just ok? No hell in freaking way! “Ok? Ok?! JUST OK?!”

“Aha… probably… ummm… a 6 out of a ten.”

“A SIX?!!!!!!” Now Jennie couldn’t take anyone doubting her “skillz”.

“Maybe a 5.5 to 6, somewhere around there.”

“You almost broke the glass window with how loud you were screaming, and you give it a 6?” Jennie fumes

Chaeyoung smile slyly knowing that she was winning “I was faking it…”

THAT’S IT! Chaeyoung have pushed Jennie to the edge, nobody doubt the mad skills of Kim “Amazing girl” Jennie. Chaeyoung smiles teasingly as she
sees the look on Jennie’s face, she knew that there is nothing that could annoy Jennie more than anyone doubting her bedroom abilities…

“ACK! JEN!”

Next thing Chaeyoung knows Jennie has already pin her in bed. Jennie grab a fistful of Chaeyoung’s hair and pull the girl closer to her as they got lost in
the intensity of their kiss…

Chaeyoung groans as Jennie pulls away and from the sound of the younger’s groan, Jennie knew that Chaeyoung was just playing with her, but there is no way she was going to let Chaeyoung win without a fight. She nibbles, and kiss the trembling Chaeyoung as she head downward. And before she takes her again, she whispered teasingly.

“Let’s see if you fake this one.”

*

Lisa has no idea how the hell this happen. They just ate breakfast a few hours ago, now her unnies made her buy them some ice cream as they talk about their KPOP invasion.

The three girls settled in the campus lawns enjoying (cept for Lisa) their ice creams while the rest of the school population is inside the four walls of the classroom.

“You know how every girlband has like that tough badass girl who looks like she going to beat you up as their rapper?”

“Oh yeah! Yoobin and CL and Hyuna.”

“Well, we ain’t going that path… in our group it’s our innocent maknae who’s going to rap.”

Lisa didn’t like the sound of this “W-what?”

“Lisa… were going to the road less taken…”

“Unnie… it’s less taken for a reason.” Lisa exclaims…

“Don’t worry Lisa, your Joy unnie is going to help you spit those mad rhymes…”

Lisa shakes her head “I don’t want to spit anything.”

“YOU’LL SPIT RHYMES!” Lisa cowers in the corner.

“Let’s rehearse right now… you like Girls generation so how about you say the rap part… Say it Seo, I want to dance right now.”

“I want to dance right now.” Lisa says meekly

“NO!!! with more attitude! I WANT TO DANCE RIGHT NOW.”

“I want to dance right now…” Lisa says more louder but still no game…

“Lisa! Girl! No! No! No!”

“Why don’t you just do the rap part Joy unnie?”

“Lisa, I’m already the hot, badass girl in the group. We couldn’t be generic and have me doing the rap part? Instead I’m the one who’s going to capture everyone’s heart with my angelic voice.”

“And I’ll seduce everyone with my lustful moves.”

“And you Lisa, would Wow them with your rap.”
Lisa looks down on her melting ice cream, how on Earth did she got herself in this?

*

Jennie rolls away from Chaeyoung and smiles smugly as she sees Chaeyoung panting heavily, trying to calm down her senses.Oh yeah… there was no way that Chaeyoung could fake this one.

“Baby?” Chaeyoung says between her pants…

“Yes Chaeng?””

“This is not right” Chaeyoung says turning seriously towards Jennie.

“You’re right… it’s just too good to be true… kekeke.”

“We can’t just skip class just so we could do it…”

“We already did…”

“We need to be in control of ourselves, Jen. Not let our hormones control us.”

“Ok…”

“We just need to set a schedule.”

Jennie pouts in irritation. “That’s no fun. But ok… how about everytime I’m ?”

Chaeyoung groans “Jen, I’m serious.”

Jennie scratches her head as she is running out of ideas. “Everytime you’re ?”

“Jen stop!”

“You’re right… you’re much more of a horndog than me… kekekeke” Jennie chuckles burying her face in Chaeyoung’s neck.

“Were not even making love anymore, were just you know packing each other. If you think about it, I think we only made love three times, the rest of the time were just…”

“?” Jennie finished Chaeyoung’s sentence

“Stop saying that!”

“So, when was these three times?”

“Ummm…” Chaeyoung smiles, as good as it feels when she and Jennie would just be passionately into each other. Chaeyoung likes it more when they do it sweetly, gently and slowly. “Our first time in the hotel, next is when after that supposed to be study date, and the one in your room when we got back together.”

Jennie looks like she got hit in the guts and quickly cuddles tighter on her girl. “Please don’t mention that.”

Chaeyoung turns to look at Jennie’s face, brushing the hair out of Jennie’s worried eyes. “Mention what?”

Jennie covered every inch space between them. “When we broke up.”

“Why?”

“It kills me thinking of being apart from you.”
Chaeyoung smiles in Jennie’s neck cause she don’t think she could think about that either.

“That’s not going to happen.”

“I won’t let you…”

Chaeyoung smiles back at Jennie and kisses those sweet lips reassuringly. Jennie’s hold on her got closer, kissing Chaeyoung’s lips softly as she made
love to Chaeyoung, so sweetly, so gently, so slowly…
And Chaeyoung just added to her list, the fourth time they made love.

*

Lisa frown got deeper as she ended up buying lunch this time since her unnies didn’t like what they serve in the cafeteria for lunch. She looks at Jisoo face all scrunched up as she is scribbling something.

“What is Jis-“

“Shhhhh…” Jisoo stops Lisa “You’re messing up my lyrical flow here.”

Joy wags her French fry since her hand is holding her fry at Lisa.

“ALRIGHT! I GOT IT! We are going to do a remake of BLACKPINK’s Boombayah… but instead of girl, get this…ahem. Ahem… this is where my awesomeness just comes out… We will call it Oppayah.”

DERP. Lisa don’t even think a facepalm would work, she needs to hit her head into something harder, only an idiot would think that this was an amazing plan.

“OMO Jisoo! That’s amazing.” And Lisa was related to that idiot.

“And you know how in the song, they say I dont need a boy, instead we will change it into I dont need a girl.”

“OMO Jisoo… I never knew you were this talented.” Joy says in awe

Omo… Lisa couldn’t believe her unnie was these nuts… But not as nuts as she is right now for hanging out with them.

*
Chaennie finally got out of bed after Chaeyoung’s stomach started grumbling and cup noodles weren’t cutting it for her. Now the two were walking
around the school after a satisfying late lunch at BlackVelvet cafe.

The two decided to settle on the campus benches while they wait for Jennie’s class at 4… Chaeyoung was eating her ice cream gleefully when Jennie
takes her left hand and begins playing with her engagement ring.

“So ummm Chaeng…” Jennie didn’t want to talk about this but she felt like someday someone has to open up about it first. “Have you told your parents?”

“About us?” Jennie nods with her eyes still lock on the engagement ring. Jennie has been saving up for a car since she was a freshmen, she would diligently save up some of her allowance and most of her birthday money in her secret stash inside her closet. But the moment Chaeyoung stepped into her life, it’s like her desire for anything else just comes second compare to Chaeyoung. Now she was reduced to a few wons as she used up all her car savings for the ring. She think about it sometimes but the longing for a vehicle would simply poof away whenever she sees Chaeyoung with the ring in her finger.

Jennie lips curve sweetly… She could walk for the rest of her life but it was worth it if Chaeyoung is with her.

Chaeyoung wished there was a nicer way of saying it but using flowery words wouldn’t do anything, so she cut through all the bullcrap and answers Jennie “No… have you?”

“No… not really… I think they have an idea but they kinda dismiss it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think they think that I’m just going through a phase, like you know college, time to break all the rules and stuff.”

Chaeyoung sits there quietly, quite unsure of how this conversation would turn out “So, how about you? do you think it’s just a phase, a chapter in your book?”

Jennie quickly turns to look at Chaeyoung before smiling and kissing Chaeyoung in the hair. She lay her lips on the younger’s temple and whisper, cause no one in the world needed to know, not these people staring at them, not even their parents…. Just her and Chaeyoung… “Well, if it’s a chapter then my book ends now.”

Chaeyoung looks at Jennie with those questioning eyes and Jennie smiles while she presses her lips on Chaeyoung’s forehead. “What do you mean?”

“If you’re not going to be in it, then I’ll go burn that book. I know I told you before that I don’t believe in that stuff, but you’re just amazing that way Chaeng… you make me change the way I see everything around me…” Jennie kisses Chaeyoung softly in the lips then playfully rubs her nose against Chaeyoung’s “Chaeyoung, if you’re going to be
in a chapter in my book, you are going to be in the last chapter.”

Chaeyoung looks surprisingly at Jennie until she smile “Because you Park Chaeyoung is my definition of happily ever after.”

And right then and there, Chaeyoung felt herself falling fast for Jennie again. But before she could seal their promise with a kiss someone or three
someones just pop out of nowhere.

“YOU! Chaennie is the lucky one to see the world exclusive premiere of our girl group.”

Jennie facepalm herself as Joy, Jisoo and now Lisa are earning nominations again for ers of the year.

“Why am I even not surprise?” Jennie groans “What the hell did you get yourself into, Joy?”

“And you too, Lisa?”

“They force me…” Lisa sniffles…

“Don’t worry Jen, when I become a world wide sensation, I’ll make sure I’ll think of you every once in a while.”

“Oh wow” Jennie says sarcastically.

“I didn’t mean to forget you Jen, but I think I would be too busy promoting our band…”

“your band?”

“Yes… it took us a whole afternoon and all of Lisa’s notebook binder paper to figure out our name… until we finally settled on it.”

“I can’t believe I’m asking this but what’s your group’s name?”

"Wait… wait…” Jisoo fished on her pocket paper, throwing some scraps before she found the right one “Here we go… ahem.ahem…

“We are… wait Lisa and Joy… we have to say it together…”

“Do we have too?” Squeaks the poor Lisa…

“Don’t say no to your unnies…” Lisa sighs in defeat before the girls gather together.

“We are 2en Kara FX T-ara Secret Brown Eyed Wonder After School Sistar 4 minute generation…”

Chaeyoung and Jennie were lost after Kara…

“Or JLJ, which is Joy, Lisa and Jisoo…”
Chaeyoung and Jennie look at each other before shrugging.

“We combine all the girl groups in KPOP because we are like them and so much more…”

“I think I like JLJ better” Chaeyoung answers…

The girls mumble in agreement, their name was kinda long… Jennie checks her watch it was already 3:51 “Hey Chaeng, I got a class at 4… I’ll just see you later, baby.” Jennie pecks Chaeyoung on the lips and Jennie almost stumbled back as Jisoo got her lips all puckered up ready for a kiss.

“YAH! Jisoo unnie!” Chaeyoung pouts angrily yet so cutely.

“Oh hahaha… sorry… It was an in the moment thing” Jisoo chuckles…

Jennie pulls Joy and whispers at her bestfriend’s ear before Joy laughs loudly that it made Chaeyoung’s forehead creased deeper.

“See you later, Chaeng…” Jennie kisses Chaeyoung’s pouted lips before turning the opposite way from the girls.

“Joy unnie what did Jennie tell you?”

“That she’ll tell me about what you two were doing the whole morning.”

And Chaeyoung’s face turned a bright red. “JENNIE KIM!!!”

Joy chuckles and wrap her arm around Chaeyoung’s neck “You know what Chaeyoung, you got a good looking face maybe you could be a member of our group.”

“Oh yeah… Chaeyoung you could be the face of the group or maybe the main vocalist.”Jisoo starts rambling about Chaeyoung’s role in the now newly updated JLJC. Joy scoffs as she remembered what Jennie told her.

 

Flashback

Jennie pulls closer to Joy and made sure Chaeyoung didn’t hear what she was about to whisper to Jen.

“Take care of my hubby, Joy.”

End of flashback…

Joy scoffs as she remembers then turns back toward Jennie’s direction. The girl wasn’t there anymore but her cheesiness still live on.

“Jen, you’re such a cheesy idiot.”Joy mumbles before joining in the conversation of what theywere going to perform and wear in their MBC Gayo performance.