Chaeyoung's Special Gift

Neon

 

“Yoh Chaeng!”

“Oh hey unnie.” Chaeyoung greets the chips eating girl as she puts down
her list.

“You saw Lisa?” Joy steps inside the organized room. Even if she and Jisoo are older than Chaeyoung and Lisa, their room looks like a dump
site compare to the younger girls.

“She went with Bambam to a dance rehearsals.”

“Pffft…” Joy says while plopping on Lisa’s bed. “Is that what they call it nowadays?”

“Call what?”

“Never mind… what you got there? Crunch.crunch.crunch.

“Oh this? Ummm…it’s my list of gifts for Jennie.”

“Ohhh… can I see?” Joy says in delight and Cht hands it over, Joy furrows her forehead as she reads. “Camera, Ipod touch, J. Estina bag, bracelet… blah blah blah...”

Chaeyoung watches in horror as Joy rip her list to shreds. “What did you do that for?!”

“You call those gifts?”

“Ummm… yes? I have save some so I could buy her something really nice, she’s obsessing over angry birds right now… so-”

“Tsk.tsk.tsk…” Joy cups Chat’s shoulders with a look on her face as if Chaeyoung was a kid and Joy was about to reveal that Santa Claus is just her parents stuffing her gifts underneath the tree. “What
my bestfriend would want, would really, really want for her birthday is YOU.” Joy pokes Chaeyoung on the chest.

“Me?” Chaeyoung asks unsure what Joy was trying to insinuate.

“Yes girl… You.”

“But we're already dating-“ Chaeyoung unconsciously smile while rubbing the hair tie on her wrist. She just couldn’t help it, the thought of her
and Jennie engaged just drives her crazy.

“No Chaeng… she wants you close, really close if you know what I mean.” Sensing that Chaeyoung was quiet, Joy deduced that Chaeyoung got what she was trying to say. “Is that the reason why you bought those magazines?”

“Huh?”

“So, you would know what to do?”

“Well… ummm… I just…” Now this was just embarrassing for Chaeyoung.

“Look, Chaeyoung… I may not be the right person to talk about or how to do it and all that crap, but I’m the right person to talk about Jennie. And isn’t that what matters? Who you do it with?”

“I… ahhh… I guess.”

“Then, you have nothing to worry about… Jennie loves you, you love Jennie. You two should go make babies… but wait… you’re both girls… so” Joy hates to think but this fact was bothering her.

“Unnie stop...” Chaeyoung covers her face, this conversation was getting embarrassing by the minute.

“What I’m trying to say Chaeng, Jennie isn’t after the material gifts. She just wants to be with you and if you feel that you’re ready then you two should go for it.”

“I think I’m just scared unnie, scared of going there…”

Joy wipes the crumbs that she dropped on Lisa’s bed. “Chaeng, you’re with Jen, that girl loves you to death. Don’t you think she’s worthy taking the risk for?”

*

“You asked her to marry you?” Wendy asked Jennie for the millionth time and as smart as Wendy is, Jennie couldn’t understand how dim the Canadian girl is at that minute.

“Yes I did.” Jennie sits up from her bed so she could stare at Wendy, who got this weird expression on her face.

“But Jen, did you think about this?” Wendy spins her chair around so she could look Jennie dead on in the eyes.

“Yes every day of my life. I don’t want anybody else, Wendy… It’s only Chaeyoung.”

“I know you love her and all but there is so much more to it than love, you have to think about it financially and of course your parents, both
your parents… How do you think they’ll react to this?”

Jennie frowns at Wendy “I listen to Beyonce’s advice! I like it so I put a ring on it! Ok, not a ring but I’ll buy her one!”

Wendy rolls her eyes, sometimes Jennie doesn’t know when to take things seriously… “This isn’t a joke.”

“Why must you be such a mood killer?!”

“Because I don’t want you to get your heart broken when it doesn’t work out in the end.”

Jennie’s face quickly turns to worry… “Wait… you think we won’t end up together?”

“I didn’t say that. What I’m trying to say is you two are both so young..”

“I’m going to be twenty. I’m not a teenager anymore.”

A toddler trapped in a hot twenty year old’s body.

“Look, Wendy… I know it looks dim for you right now, but if I have Chaeyoung I’ll make it work. It doesn’t even matter if we're young right now, when we get older the only thing that would change is that I’ll love her even more.”

And all Wendy could do was smile, cause right now her little sister is
growing up all thanks to Park Chaeyoung.

*

Poke.poke.poke.poke.

Jennie rubs her eyes sleepily then wakes up to the goofy grin on those idiots faces. Her dorky crew was there armed with a cake and birthday hats.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Jennie quickly sits up and her jaw drops in excitement. “I’m twenty now, I feel so old.”

“I’m older than you, what is that suppose to mean?” Irene unleashes her Hyunnie effect.

Jennie gulps and laughs it off “Did I say old? I meant mature… keke.”

" Chaeyoung, come here and hold the cake.”
And the girls tease as Chaeyoung steps closer, bringing the cake to Jennie. “Now blow your candles and make a wish.”

Jennie unconsciously looks up at Chaeyoung and smiles. Right now, she doesn’t think she needed anything else, she got all that she needed right there.

“KISSS!!!” Joy hooted…

“Shut up, you !”

“Happy birthday…” Chaeyoung said shyly and Jennie don’t want to do anything but kiss her right then and there.

“Ok, who’s ready to party?!”

Soon, the girls got up on their feet and starts dancing in that cramp room.

“You guys can go jump on Jennie’s bed but-“
Too late. And Wendy shakes her head as the girls jumps on her bed, pumping their hands up in the air.

“Juice, Hyunnie?” Seulgi asks nervously “WHOAH!” Whoever accidentally shoved Seulgi must be killed. Seulgi trembles as she sees Irene with her shirt all wet, Seulgi quickly tries to dry off Irene’s shirt.

“Ohhhh… Seu…” Yeri says slyly. “Second base already? You fast girl.”

“Shut up!”

“ Joy unnie?”

“What Lisa?”

“I don’t think you should be doing that.” Lisa says in worry as Joy keeps on flicking the light switch to make it feel like a club.

“Oh just go dance you mood killer!” Joy pushes Lisa and the poor girl almost panic as she got sandwich between Jisoo and Yeri grinding on her.

Wendy tries to have some fun by sipping on the fruity alcoholic drink. She then sees someone by the corner standing quietly while everyone is making a mess of her dorm room.

“Chaeyoung?”

“Unnie?”

“You okay?”

“Ummm yes…” Chaeyoung lied and Wendy saw right through it.

“The only thing I’m going to tell you is, do it when you’re ready.”

“Huh?”

Wendy and Chaeyoung turns to Jennie, Jennie was gazing at Chaeyoung with those loving look again, before smiling again.

“Jennie loves you too much and if you’re just going to do it just for the sake of it, Then, you’ll end up regretting and that’s going to break her heart. As much as Jennie wants you, she is willing to wait.”

“I love her I really do, I’m just scared.”

“Of what?”

“I don’t know.”

“Hiiii…”

And Wendy can’t deny that both girls eyes just brighten at the sight of each other. “I’ll leave you with your girl. Happy birthday, sis.” Wendy pats Jennie on the shoulder and walks over to Ire who’s drowning herself with what Wendy can assume to be something alcoholic.

“You want to get out of here?”

“But it’s your party.”

“They won’t even realize I’m gone.” Jennie smiles “And it’s my party, I could go wherever I want.”

*
And as much as Jennie loves her buddies, she wouldn’t trade being with Chaeyoung for anything else. It was around 1 am, though it was pretty cold
January night to be out in the university grounds, it didn’t seem to matter to both girls, as they were there too preoccupied with their kisses.

Ch pulls away hesitantly before handing Jennie a box. “Happy birthday…”

“You’re enough for me.” Jennie kisses Chaeyoung on the lips. Jennie smiles as she looks at the small square box that Chaeyoung gave her. She opens the
small white card and her smile couldn’t have been brighter at Chaeyoung’s message.

To my Jen,
In my world painted with shades of pastels, you’re the neon color that brightens my life.
Happy Birthday my future wife…

Yours forever, Chaeng…

After reading the message, Jennie felt like she doesn’t even need what’s inside the box, not when she know in one sentence how Chaeyoung feels
for her.

“Open it.”

“Wae?”

“Open my gift.” Chaeyoung says nervously…

Jennie starts shaking it but being the impatient one, she quickly tears off the wrapper and was surprise to see Chaeyoung’s gift.

A key card.

OMO! Did Chaeyoung just gave her a freaking key card? To what?! OMO! Chaeyoung bought her a condo unit! Now she doesn’t need to share a
bathroom with 20 other girls…

“It’s a key card.” Jennie wraps Chaeyoung in an embrace “Thank you for this babe! Now I
don’t need to worry about those 20 other girls, I have my own.” Jennie smiles happily.

Chaeyoung looks so nervous “20 other girls?”

“Oh yes,” Jennie’s forehead wrinkle at the bathroom wars in their dorm.

“Every morning, they would get on me, they would scream at me to hurry up, I have to tell them that I like to take mine slow.”

Twenty other girls, if Chaeyoung was nervous before she was close to hyperventilating now. Every morning with different girls.

“Now I can take a bath as long as I want.”

“Wae?” Chaeyoung looks at Jennie…

“Now that you bought me a condo unit, I have my own bathroom now.” Jennie smiling eagerly at the key card.

And just like that the fear quickly vanished in Chaeyoung…

“No… Jen" You idiot… I love you but I can’t afford to give you a condo unit “It’s not a condo unit.”

“huh?” Now Jennie was confused. “What is it then?”

“It’s the key to our hotel room.”

And Jennie was speechless, did she say she wants a condo unit? Cause Chaeyoung’s gift just sounds so much better. " Chaeyoung? are you sure about this?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't want to rush you if you're not ready, I'm willing to wait."

"I'm just scared Jen."

"Of what?" Jennie asks while brushing Chaeyoung's hair out of her face.

"You know when you first want to do something it scares you. It scares you that you might fail or that you'll end up disappointing other people. And as much as I want this, as much as I want us it scares me Jen... It scared me that I won't be good enough."

Jennie quickly wraps Chaeyoung in a tight embrace "Don't ever say that, even if you could be bratty, sarcastic and just plain evil sometimes, I still
love you... I fell in love with your imperfections, you Chaeng... so, don't ever, ever say that you're not good enough." Jennie tilts Chaeyoung's chin so
she could look at the girl in the eyes "Because you Park Chaeyoung, is my definition of perfection."

Chaeyoung wraps her arm around Jennie’s shoulder, pulling her girl closer for a sweet kiss.

“I know it’s your birthday but I was wondering if I could keep you all to myself for the whole night?”

OMO! Jennie and her hormones are going on overdrive right now, she didn’t know that Chaeyoung has this y side to her and she likes it… SHE
LIKES IT A LOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!

“Keep me forever, Chaeyoung!”

*
Unknown to Chaeyoung and Jennie, there was not one or two, not even three but 7, seven girls who was watching them from behind the tree as they
step inside the hotel.

“Oh…” Lisa pipes in “They’re going to have a sleepover…”

“Pffft…” Seulgi snorted “That’s the last thing they’re going to do.”

“Go C-”

The girls jump on Joy before the girl s Chaennie again.

*
“OMO!!!”

Chaeyoung chuckles as she sees Jennie’s reaction to the room. Jennie might be twenty now but the way she gets excited over the littlest things proves
nothing more that age is just a number. Jennie’s face is pressed on the hotel window.

“I can see the whole city from here.”

“I’m glad you like it.”

Jennie turns and smiles broadly at Chaeyoung “I love it. Chaeng?”

“Jen?”

“If I wave? Will the people outside see me?”

“Why don’t you try it?”

And the smart girl that Jennie is, actually did what Chaeyoung asked, making Chaeyoung chuckle evilly.

Jennie then bounce on the bed, she sighs happily while rolling on the sheets. “It feels so different than my bed in the dorm…” Jennie closes her eyes
and smiles but then a thought run to her mind. This wasn’t just any bed, this is going to be the bed that she and Chaeyoung would bounce, bounce, bounce. She flips over and stares at Chaeyoung sitting beside her in bed, concentrating on what’s on TV.
How can someone who’s sitting there be this breathtaking? And Jennie’s nerves suddenly took a grip on her. Chaeyoung is too damn beautiful, and Jennie felt like she doesn’t deserve to touch her. Chaeyoung should just stay like this pure and innocent.

“Jen?”

“Huh?”

Chaeyoung move closer and straddled on Jennie’s stomach. Jennie’s stomach was doing flips just having Chaeyoung in an intimate position like this. She felt so nervous, for her Chaeyoung was like a valuable piece, one careless move and she’ll break.

“You ok?” Chaeyoung chuckles nervously, leaning her forehead against Jennie’s.

“I just feel nervous that’s all.” Jennie embarrassingly admitted while her hands run on Chaeyoung’s thighs.

And Chaeyoung couldn’t help but giggle, where was the cocky player Jen that she have heard numerous stories about? And who’s this gorgeous
raven haired girl with a worried look on her face?

“How do you think I feel?”

“Ummm flattered?”

“Whatever!” Chaeyoung punches Jennie on the arm and laughs. She realizes that she didn’t have any reason to be nervous about. She’ll be ok, as
long as she’s with dorky, cocky, dumbJen she’ll be alright. Jennie sits up and the inches apart were enough to paralyze Chaeyoung. Even if she have been close to Jennie numerous times, she felt like this was different, so different… Because in the four corners of that hotel room, Chaeyoung felt like she and Jennie shut out the world around them and now it was just her and Jennie, in their own world.

Jennie’s hand starts roaming around Chaeyoung’s body until it finds it way at her lower back, hooking her fingers on her shirt to pull it off. And Jennie
threw Chaeyoung’s shirt off somewhere on the floor before pulling her own and tossing it aside.

Chaeyoung unconsciously winces at her ness, she knew she had a good body but compared to Jennie’s, her body was nothing. Jennie flipped
them into bed, trying to distract Chaeyoung with a deep kiss while her hand lingers at every inch of the brown eyed girl, before running her fingers on
Chaeyoung’s jeans to it. Jennie felt Chaeyoung shudder and looks back up at the girl.

“D-do you want to stop?” Jennie asks, as much as she wanted this, she will never force Chaeyoung to do it.

Chaeyoung smiles at her worried girlfriend, twisting her finger in Jennie’s dark locks. “No…”

And with Chaeyoung’s admission, Jennie presses on. After Chaeyoung’s pants join the other clothes on the floor, Jennie pulls the blanket over them. And in a snap, the two were wrapped in each other’s arms, consumed with each other’s kisses.

Chaeyoung shudders when she felt Jennie’s kisses wander in places they haven’t been before… The moment Jennie saw the discomfort in Chaeyoung’s
face when she touches her, she stops.

“Are you ok?” Chaeyoung shut her eyes and nodding to urge Jennie to continue. What magazines or what other people have been telling her how it felt, was
nothing, nothing compared to the feeling that she has with Jennie right now. Her heartbeat is racing and her mind is flooded with million thoughts with everything that Jennie was doing to her. And that moment on, Chaeyoung knew that no one will ever have her, no one except her Jennie.

A million worried thoughts flooded Jennie’s mind too.. But when she hears Chaeyoung her name, the girl’s ragged breathing and sees
those gorgeous lips curve into a smile, her nerves started to calm down. And she let their bodies caress each other, their kisses turned into
moans of I love yous and each other’s names as Chaeyoung felt Jennie inside her.

And if Jennie could make time stop, she would have already did; Because right here, right now with Chaeyoung with her, this was her definition of
perfect…

*
Chaeyoung buries her head in the pillows to hide her smile. And Chaeyoung couldn't wait to go home and throw all those stupid magazines away,
she didn't need it, not with a lover like Jennie. The girl didn't just know 69 ways of pleasing her, Jennie knew probably a million.

She heard Jennie groans softly and pulls her closely for a kiss. Chaeyoung turns around and faces Jennie, wrapping her arms around Jennie’s shoulder. “Morning…”

“You know what Chae… when we get married, we're going to be doing this everyday.”

Chaeyoung pouts thoughtfully before her lips curve in a teasing smile “Why do we have to wait until we're married? Why can’t we do it everyday
now?”

Jennie chuckles before giving a kiss to the best girl ever… And their everyday starts now…

*
“ Chaeyoung?” Chaeyoung knows it was something serious when Lisa turns away from her periodic table of elements. “Are you like allergic to something?”

Chaeyoung quickly felt her face, fearing that she could be the next one to look like a puffer fish.
“Why?”

“You have like rashes all over your neck and shoulder.”

And Chaeyoung was speechless. She turns to their full body mirror and as she sees the lovemarks that Jennie left on her. She growls in irritation before sighing heavily…

“Damn you, Jen.”