Party Rockers

Neon

 

And Chaeyoung wasn’t kidding when she said she wants to do it everyday. But the problem is, when you live in the dorms and sharing the room with somebody else, it’s hard to find the right time to have the room to yourself. And now that finals is drawing near, Lisa and Wendy aren’t going anywhere but their rooms.

So, since Jennie’s birthday the two haven’t get it on. Like zero, like never, nada, none at all. And Chaeyoung was getting frustrated… too frustrated that she just stares blankly at the books scattered on her bed and on the English research paper halfway done on her laptop. If she and Jennie would just do it once, just once it’ll be enough for her to get back on track. And as if Chaeyoung’s mood telepathically went two floors below her as her phone starts vibrating.

From: Jennie💓

Baby, Wendy is out for the night for a research project and I’m going to be by myself. Would you mind keeping me company tonight?

Lisa looks up as the lethargic Chaeyoung suddenly bounce off her bed, spraying, no, dousing herself with body spray while brushing her hair like crazy…
Chaeyoung was checking if she has good underwear on when Lisa pipes in.

“Are you going somewhere?” Chaeyoung’s sneakers squeaks to a stop as she turns towards the very surprised looking Lisa.

“Oh ahhhh… I’m going to ummm… Jennie’s room, she needs ahhh… help with math so I’m going to help her out.”

“Oh okay.” Lisa never saw Chaeyoung this excited over a study group before even during high school, and it’s a good thing Chaeyoung is finally showing
interest in school.

“And you know that Jennie’s a bit retarded, so, were probably going to stay up all night..uuummm studying, so don’t wait up! Good night Lisa.”

“Don’t forget your books.”

“Oh yeah,” Chaeyoung laughs nervously “Thanks” She said while grabbing her books. “Good night.”

“Night.”

And Lisa could hear Chaeyoung running out of their dorm hallway.

*

Chaeyoung moans satisfyingly as she felt Jennie’s kisses going downwards. Finally it’s just her and her baby.

Knock.Knock.Knock

And somebody knocking on the door.

“Sh!t” Jennie curses.

“Ignore it Jen.”

Chaeyoung doesn’t give a crap if that someone’s hand bleeds from knocking. She and Jennie are NOT getting out of this bed.

“Yoh Kim! Open up! I know you’re in there.”

Jennie snarls and pushes herself off the bed, Putting her shirt on as she walk to the door. ing must have run in their family because there was Joy and Lisa standing in the doorway.

“Good night.” Jennie slams the door on their faces.


The rapid knocks continued. “What?!” Jennie got on Joy’s face that it terrified the girl.

“What the hell dude? Are you like PMSing or something?”

“What are you doing here, Park?”

“Well, Lisa told me that you and Chaeyoung were going to study for math and I was like whoah that’s a great idea maybe we should join them. You know what they say, two heads are better than one.”

“You won’t have a head when I’m done.” Jennie scratches her head in frustration Good thing Lisa caught Joy before the girl land face flat on the
floor. Lisa bends down to pick up Chaeyoung’s math books laying on the floor.

“You two were studying on the floor? They say that’s a good idea, cause if you study in bed, it’ll make you sleepy.”

“You’ll sleep forever when I’m done with you.” Chaeyoung mutters under her breath.

“Ow Chong-ah… your shirt is inside out.” Lisa points out innocently.

Then it dawn on Joy.

“Oh dude.” Joy lock her arm around Jennie’s neck and drag her to the corner. “Were you and Chaeyoung-”

“YES!!!”

“Ohhhhh… My bad, my bad. So, you want us to go?”

“What do you think?!”

“Alright! Alright! Calm down. I’ll tell Lisa that we should go.”

“Good idea.”

Joy’s twitches her brow up and down. “Alright… I’m going to let you and Chaeyoung go forth and multiply. Get it? Multiply? Since you are suppose to be studying math. No?”

“NO” Jennie growls.

“Fine. geez such a horndog, but tell me about it, ok? in details.”

“Leave Now!”

“Geez chill,” Joy waves her hands in defense “Don’t get your  all in a bunch, even if I’m sure it’s already is.”

But before Joy could tell Lisa to leave the two alone, someone decides to join in the party.

“And the party don’t start til I walk in,” Jisoo is standing by the doorway with snacks and some beer.

“There is no party!” But Jisoo already walk pass the frustrated Jennie.

Joy pats the depressed looking Jenie, “There, there. good things come to those who wait.”

“Party up in here!!!” And no party would be complete with Seulgi and Yeri.

“It’s a study group unnie,” Lisa squeaks.

“We know but we need a break, every 10 minutes.”

“30 minutes.”

“You have your way of studying I have mine.”

*

And Jennie couldn’t figure out why Chaeyoung was casting evil glares at her, she didn’t get some too. Jennie just groans and decides to give Chaeyoung some space before she could get the wrath of Chaeyoung’s sarcasm.

“SHOT.SHOT.SHOT.SHOT.SHOT.SHOT!!!”

One shot

“Yoh Seul, what is like your relationship with Irene?”

“What relationship? There is no relationship.”

After two shots…

" Yoh Seul, What is like your relationship with Irene?”

“We're friends.”

After three shots…

“Yoh Seul, What is like your relationship with Irene?”

“IDK… I think I like her but she scare the crap out of me.”

After four shots…

“Yoh Seul-“

“I LOVE Hyunnie!!!!” Seulgi jumps off her chair, fist pumping in the air. “WE GONNA GET MARRIED AND MAKE LIL BLONDE HYUNNIES!!!!”

“You know her hair is dyed, right?”

“What?!” Seulgi looks so scared “Hyunnie DIED!!!
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! If she died I should die too.”

“You got this Jisoo?”

“Oh yeah” Jisoo chuckles evilly as she videos Seulgi’s crawling on the floor, mourning for Irene…

“Black mail time.”

*
Jennie crawls toward Chaeyoung who’s sitting with a very pissed off look on her face.

“Stay away from me.” Chaeyoung warns her Jennie who starts nuzzling on her neck.

“But I want you.”

“I want you to go away.”

Jennie sits up looking like a kicked puppy “You are so mean to me, my love.”

Chaeyoung ignores Jennie and instead focus on Jennie’s crew jumping up in the bed with their hands up.

Girls’ Generation make you feel the heat
And we’re doin’ it we can’t be beat
(B-Bring the boys out)
We’re born to win, Better tell all your friends!!!!

“You just didn’t tell your friends, you told the whole floor!!!” Chaeyoung snaps at Jennie.

And some more knocking. Jennie stands up and her face turned sour when she sees her annoying neighbor with an equally sour face looking
back at her.

“Excuse me, Jennie,” The girl said in a high pitch rude tone. “But I’m trying to study here so could you pl-“ But the girl’s eyes widened and froze there for a
second when she caught sight of the Goddess “Oh EM GEE.” The girl shoves Jennie out of the way and quickly walks over to Chaeyoung. “Hi
Chaeyoung. I didn’t know you know Jennie Kim” The girl says Jennie’s name with such disdain.

“Yes, I do.”

“Oh, we're like close friends too, like when she’s hungry she asks for ramen from my room. We are like so close, Right Jen?”

“Nope.”

“Anyways, I don’t know if you know me but I’m So hyun and I think we're going to be great friends, right Chaeyoung?”

“Right.” Chaeyoung looks specifically at the annoyed Jennie.

“Hmmp… my Chaeyoung.” Jennie pouts.

“What’s going on here?”

“ HYUNNIE!!! YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!”

Irene takes a step back before the bear could get her hands on her. “When was I dead?”

“IDK… You alive.”

“Guys? What did you do to Seulgi?”

“We did this for you, Irene. The alcohol gave her the guts to finally say everything she feels.”

“And what does she feel?”

“I lurv you.” Seulgi bats her lashes at Irene.

“See?!”

“A drunken confession, great, let me go propose to you right now.” Irene replied sarcastically

“NO! I’ll propose.” Seulgi got down on her knee, two knees until she ended up face flat on the floor.

“OMO! Seulgi?”

 " Seul !”

“OMO! I think she passed out.”

Knock.Knock.Knock

“Lisa! You’re the bouncer! Go check who’s at the door!” Lisa didn’t know what she got into. She decides that next time she’ll study on her own AWAY from everyone.

“Hello?”

“Hi… Is Yeri there?”

And Yeri quickly got off her feet at the sound of the voice.

*
Yeri quickly shoves Saeron to the dorm hallway.

“You said you were having a study group so I decided to bring you and your friends some hot choco.”

Yeri exhales shakily, could she really blame the other girl for being caring?

“Thanks Saeron. Well, good night.”

“Who’s your friend, Yeri?!” Jisoo called out from the room.

“Nobody.” And Yeri closes the door behind her.

And as painful for Saeron to be denied by Yeri in front of her friends, she decides to man up and nod.
“Ok… Well good night.”

Yeri already expected what Saeron was about to do and pulled away before Saeron could kiss her on the cheek. Saeron got the idea right away…

“SAERON!”

The two girls see Yoojung fuming madly towards them.

" Saeron! How dare you not tell me, your bestfriend/roommie that you’re going to party in my future wife’s room?”

“Future Wife? You mean Jennie?”

“Who else?! Let’s go get my girl!”

Yoojung pushes away Yeri and drags Saeron inside the room.

*
Jennie couldn’t even get near Chaeyoung now that her new fan is all over her. Until Jennie decided to play dirty and pushes the girl away and wraps her
arms around Chaeyoung.

“My Chaeyoung” Jenpup barks at So hyun.

“HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON ME LIKE THIS JENNIE KIM?!”

Jennie steps back as she sees Yoojung with eyes as red as Santa Claus suit.

“W-what the-?”

Yoojung steps closer and took a good look at the woman all over her future wife.

“OMO! You’re that same girl who was making out with Jennie in the library in high school? I could never forget your face!”

“And guess what? I’m still the same girl making out with Jennie.” Chaeyoung snaps back…

“Oh -ho!!!! It’s on bish!!!!!” Yoojung says while pulling her sleeve ready to punch Chaeyoung’s face off.

“FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!” The girls start chanting.

Chaeyoung motions Yoojung to come close. “Oh bring it.”

Joy steps in between the girls.

“Ladies, ladies please is Jennie Kim really worth all this?”

“OH NO YOU DI-INT.”

And like a bodyguard So hyun got in between Yoojung and her Goddess.

“What the?!”

“Nobody calls Park Chaeyoung the most perfect girl alive a bish and gets away with it!”

“This? This skinny flat girl? Perfect?!” Yoojung scoffs “Go get your eyes check cause no one! No one is more perfect than Jennie Kim!!!”

“ Park Chaeyoung is PERFECTER!!!”

“THAT’S NOT EVEN A WORD!!!”

And the two fangirls starts pulling each other’s hair out both determine to fight for their bias.

“This is like the best group study ever!”

*
Wendy sighs in relief, she spends almost her whole evening covering up the work of her useless groupmate. She was glad that she finish faster than expected and now she’s ready to plop on her bed and sleep her life away. She could feel her heels bouncing from the loud music. Someone is
throwing a party on their floor again. Gosh and it’s finals week too… Some people could be so insensitive. Wendy wasn’t ready for the horror that she witness when she opens her dorm room…

“WHAT THE FU#% IS GOING ON?! JENNIEEEE!!!!!”

*

Irene was never the helping type but she have no choice and drags the singing drunk Seulgi to her room

“YOU’RE HERE!!! THERE IS NOTHING I FEAR!!! AND I KNOW...”

“Shut up, Bear.”

“Why don’t you like Titanic?”

“I’m going to make you sink when you don’t shut up.” Irene snarls...

“Oh… we both know you love me. Why don’t you hold me while I stand? you can be Jack and I’ll be Rose.”

“I don’t want to be the one that freeze to death.”

“Ok fine, I’m Jack and you’re Rose, Now go get so I can paint you.”

OFFFFFFFF… Seulgi Lands on her knees as Irene landed a blow on her erted self.

“ert.”

*
Chaeyoung like a ninja was able to escape Wendy’s wrath and stealthily went back to her room. She groans every 5 second as she forces herself
to study. It was useless, not when her cravings for Jennie were distracting her. She groans some more as she felt her phone vibrate.

From: Lisa yah
Chong ah… I’m going to spend the night at Joy unnie’s room. Maybe you should asked Jennie unnie to keep you company tonight. Good night.

And just like on cue, someone knocks on Chaeyoung’s bedroom door.

“Hello? Is this the room of Park Chaeyoung?”

Chaeyoung smiles slyly at the cutest delivery girl in the doorway holding a box of pizza. “Yes.”

“I was wondering if you would like to join me for some pizza and soda?” Jennie smile teasingly as Chaeyoung nods.

Jennie puts the pizza box on Chaeyoung’s bed as the two look excitedly at their dinner.

“Damn you, Joy.” Jennie curse as she sees 3 slices of the pizza gone.

*
Chaeyoung tap her fingernails on Jennie’s waist. Did Jennie just fell asleep on her after eating 3 slices of pizza? Chaeyoung lays her lips on Jennie’s back.“ Jen?”

Jennie smile as she hears the tone in Chaeyoung’s voice, maybe she’ll play hard to get a bit, just a wee bit “Mmmm…”

“Are you asleep?” Chaeyoung sits up and leans over to check on Jennie, she squeals as Jennie pulls her on top of her.

“No. I’m just resting before I have dessert.”

Chaeyoung leans close for a kiss before sitting back and taking her shirt off. Jennie runs her hand on Chaeyoung’s body, admiring every curve and taking it to memory. She raises her arm and let her girl undress her, before Chaeyoung leans over and starts pressing kisses on every inch of her Jennie.
And the two couldn’t help but melt in each other as they savored the sweetest thing.

*
Chaeyoung groans satisfyingly but was quickly jolted awake when she found her bed empty. She smiles as she sees Jennie staring seriously at some
notes while in front of her laptop.

“Jen?”

“Chaeyoung. sorry did I wake you up?”

“No.” Chaeyoung smiles, she rest her head on her hand and admired her girl. Those curves and of course, her face, her gorgeous face. Oh yes, Chaeyoung could stare at Jennie forever. “What are you doing?”

“You were asleep so I just got up and type your paper.”

“Jen, you don’t have to, I was about to do it.”

“No, I want to. I’ll do anything to make your life easier.”

“Then come back to bed, Jennie unnie.”

Jennie’s ears pop at the name. “What you call me?”

“Jennie unnie.” Chaeyoung smile seductively and before she knows it, Jennie was back in her arms. As she was totally helpless to Chaeyoung’s nickname and of course totally helpless to Chaeyoung.

*
Lisa sighs heavily as she walks in her room with Chaeyoung's clothes scattered all around the floor. She loves her bestfriend but Chaeyoung needs
to start cleaning up. But the OC that Lisa is, she just couldn't wait for Chaeyoung to come back and starts picking up Chaeyoung's clothes herself.
Her brows furrowed in confusion as she picks up a Forky .

"Huh? since when did Chaeyoung like Forky?"