How to get over Chaeng

Neon

One week, 3 days and 7 hours after the break up…Jennie’s eyes were almost like those of a crack addict with how bloodshot it is just from staring at the computer screen for days…

“My Chaeyoung is so beautiful…” Jennie whines as she hugs and kisses her computer monitor

“Waaahhhh… she’s not mine anymore…”

“JENNIE KIM!!!”

Jennie scrambles to exit her computer window and fixes herself to look good. She don’t want her friends to straighten her up when they find
out she’s mourning for Chaeyoung.

“JENNIE!” Her bestfriends burst into her room.

“Yoh! Wazzup dudes?” Jennie says in her most happy pretend state.

But Jennie needs to stop underestimating her friends because the moment they saw those bag under Jennie’s eyes, they knew that she’s probably
crying while stalking Chaeyoung’s facebook page again.

“What you been up to?”

“Nothing” just stalking Chaeyoung…

“So, how you been?”

“I’m doing good” Jennie lies… “I’m getting there” Jennie lies some more…

“Well, get yourself up, try to look good cause were going out!”

“Where?!”

“IDK… your choice, bud, where do you want to go?”
Hmmm… Nowhere specific for Jennie Kim really, anywhere near thisgirl with a chipmunk cheeks will be good but her friends don’t need to know that.

*
“Miyeon?” Chaeyoung almost tumbled down her winding stairs at the sight of the doe eyed girl waiting downstairs for her.

“Chaeyoung… hey…”

“Oh hey…”

It was sad how two bestfriends who used to stay up til the wee hours talking about nonsense stuff have run out of reasons to speak to each other.

“Ummm… how you been?”

“Good” Chaeyoung nods and turns to go upstairs…

And Miyeon knows it was a complete lie. Chaeyoung’s eyes were swollen from crying. They might not be in good terms now, but still they have been bestfriends for too long for Miyeon to know that no one until NOW is capable of making Park Chaeyoung cry.

“I heard you went to Australia for the break…” Miyeon asks not knowing how to start the conversation.

“Yes we just got back. I got some chocolates if you want…”

It felt like being shotput into childhood when Miyeon walks in Chaeyoung’s bedroom. Everything was still where it used to be even the pictures
that she, Chaeyoung and Lisa took back in elementary and high school were still by Chaeyoung’s dresser mirror. Only difference is there was pictures of Chaeyoung and Jennie everywhere. In her dresser mirror, her bedside table and
laptop monitor.

When Chaeyoung sees Miyeon staring at her laptop screen, she quickly shut it down. Miyeon knew that Lisa did her part, now she’s going to knock some
sense in Chaeyoung the best way she knows how.

“Did you miss someone while you were away?

“What?” Chaeyoung asks confusedly…

“Pffftt… If I knew you were going to treat Jennie unnie like crap, I should have fought for her during that time in the café.”

Chaeyoung looks like she was ready to punch Miyeon in the mouth and Miyeon smiled inside knowing this was the kind of reaction she needed.

“And what’s this I heard about a letter? Is that all you need to get back with her? A God Damn Neon letter?”

“Neon? It’s the best way to get someone’s attention, right?”

“Wait… what?” Now Miyeon got Chaeyoung’s full attention.

“I don’t know why you are so hung up about the past when everything in your future is so messed up. And here you are, crying probably begging Jennie to come back to you. But that’s enough, Chaeng. ”

“Leave me alone, Miyeon...” Chaeyoung snaps back

“No… you need this… Lisa might just call you someone who’s not being very nice, but I won’t make it sound pretty just so I won’t hurt you. You need to hear it Chaeng, you are being a *****… You
might have all these fan girls and fan boys confessing their endless love for you but the end of it all, none of them could love you the way this
girl in high school who wrote in that neon letter could.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I messed up Chaeng, I was selfish and I could understand if you could hate me for the rest of your life, but please don’t let Jennie unnie walk away without fighting for her.” Chaeyoung sits down on her bed, fidgeting with her shirt.
“Remember in high school, I would play as bridge with you and all those crazy fan girls of yours?”

It was soothing for Miyeon to see Chaeyoung smile, even if it was a small one

“You are a bad one too…”

“Well… how should I know that you already like someone? But you know what, out of all those crazy fans there was this one girl that stood out among everybody else.”

Chaeyoung looks confusedly at Miyeon
“She wasn’t necessarily the prettiest though she’s pretty cute or the most popular, but I felt like this… this girl is the one for my bestfriend but I denied that because you know why?”
Miyeon sits beside Chaeyoung…

“Because I wanted you to be with someone else, cause she promise me that if I hook you two up, she’ll help me out with Yuqi. So, this girl, this cute, not so popular girl wrote you a letter and I know that the moment you read it, nobody else will stand a chance. I will lose my chance with Yuqi. So, she gave me this letter, asks if I could give it to you” Miyeon takes a deep breath “You never got the letter Chaeng and the girl never knew how much she means to you because I made her believe that you don’t feel she’s popular enough for you.”

Chaeyoung felt her whole body flipped as Miyeon shows her the neon letter, but before Chaeyoung could take it. Miyeon quickly rips it to pieces.

“WHAT THE FUKC!!!!”

“Why? Is this the only reason why you’re going to fight back for Jennie unnie?”

“I’m going to kill you!”

“Go ahead! But you didn’t answer me? Is it? Cause if it is then you
don’t need to read it. This is the past Chaeng, it’s over so stop dwelling in it. You have to fix the problem that you have now… Chaeng this is
your chance…”

“Chance for what?”

“To let her know that no one could love her too, the way you do.”

*
Irene growls as she finds herself in the last place she wants to be in.

“I can’t stand animals…”

“Lighten up… were doing this for Jennie.” Wendy tries to cheer up her bestfriend.

“It’s stinky, and there is too much fur…”

Jennie’s friends shake their heads in disappointment as they look at Jennie looking back and forth at the orange fish swimming in the aquarium.

“Maybe it was better if we just left Jennie back at her place, I mean look at her? We are in a freaking petstore for God’s sakes!”

“What’s wrong with a pet store?” Seulgi growls as she turns away from the hamster cage. “It’s a good and cheap way to pass the time…”

“Yup and Jennie wanted this… she wanted to see Nemo.”

“Maybe she was talking about the movie not the actual fish.”

“Oh” that’s all Joy could say as that thought never crossed her mind.

“Hey Jen…”

“Wae?” Jennie says without turning away from the aquarium

“Do you want that fish?”

“What?!” Jennie eyes were beaming with happiness then starts nodding happily.

Now can someone explain, how anyone can say no to that?

*
Jennie was finally smiling as she looks happily at her two fish.

“Great… We were suppose to help her move on from she shall not be named, and what does dumbJen do? Buy two fishes and name them
Jennie and Chaeyoung...”

“Hey! I thought our codename for you know who is Ryujin?”

“Yes! That will work perfectly Jisoo” Yeri says sarcastically “give her a codename base on a girl who looks just like her.”

“So, Jen?”

“Hmmm”

“How can you tell which one is Jennie and which one is Chaeyoung?”

“The darker fish is Jennie and the light orange one is Chaeyoung.”

“Oh, that’s smart...”

Joy and Jennie, that’s why they’re bestfriends.
Seulgi frowns as she stares at Jennie’s fishes jealously…

“Whydidntanyonebuymethathamster?” she said all in one breath.

*
*
Wendy looks worriedly at Jennie as she drank her 5 bottle while they listen to some pathetic girl crying her heart out on stage singing “all by
myself”

“Look, maybe we should go home.”

“no… I’m ok” Jennie mumbles

DON’T WANT TO BE BY MYSELF….
ANYMOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!

Everyone cringe as the girl’s screeches to it’s highest pitch.

“Am I that desperate, Wendy?”

“You just got your heart broken. It’s understandable why you’re going to be down.”

“You know what? Maybe I should do this! I should sing too!!!” Jennie tries to stand up… Wendy grabs the obviously drunk Jennie before she went up on the platform.

“Jennie… stop...”

“What?!”

“You’re drunk and you’re not thinking straight…”

“I’m not thinking straight, because I’m in love with a girl.”

“That’s not what I meant! I mean… don’t do this… you’re going to embarrass yourself and look...” Wendy cups Jennie’s face and looks
straight at the hopeless girl’s puppy eyes…
“if now you have a 0.00001 chance of getting back with Chaeyoung, the moment you get up there and do something stupid your chance would
go to -100.”

“I don’t care…” Jennie slaps away Wendy’s hand from her face. “I lost her anyway.”

Wendy sighs heavily and sits in defeat back to her table.

“hmmm… this is going to be interesting.” Yeri snorts as she puts her DS back in her bag.

“Ok, now we have…” but before Suho could finish the introduction, Jennie yanks the mic from him.

“Hello! I’m Jennie Kim and I’m here with my girls… Before I start, I want to tell you something about myself… Like I always asks myself before what is the point of falling in love?”

Wendy smacks her forehead since she can’t smack Jennie’s…

“So, I enjoyed myself dated, never take things seriously until I fell in love, I fell so madly and deeply in love… and I’m willing to give you everything!!! But what did you do? Rip my heart out of my chest and
stab it! But here I’am still struggling to get over you. So, I choose this song for you because it’s been raining since were apart… Well, not literally but wait…” Jennie scratches her head as she remembers something “it rained one time during-”

“Joy… please, you’re her bestfriend, do something…” Wendy pleads with Joy as drunk Jennie was checking the weather on her phone to see if it really did rain that week.

“Wendy-yah… I’ll handle this” Jisoo stands proudly and pulls Joy before she can take a bite of her chicken wings…

“so, yeah… where was I? Oh it was raining… not literally… but since were apart my baby, my life has been filled with nothing but dark clouds and rain… And unless it’s you holding the umbrella, I would
stand here out on a rain, soaked and cold until you come back to me.”

“SING GOD DAMN IT!”

“I WILL!!!!” Jennie screams “I will, I’m just building the momentum…” She turns over to the guy manning the karaoke machine… “So, DJ put
it back on.”

“What are we going to put back on?” The DJ asks her…

“That song, about rain and that huge, hairy guy from invincible youth was singing…”

“Oh that song…”

The beautiful melodies of Kim Taewoo’s love rain filled the air but the moment,  Jennie decides to sing/mumble in all her drunkenness to
the song, Kim Taewoo’s love song turned into a comedy.

saranghaesseotdeon eotteon iga tteonagan jeok itgetjyo
modeunge naetasiran saenggagi deun jeok itgetjyo
na geuraeseo japji mothaetjyo o

It didn’t help the situation when Joy and Jisoo starts
clapping their way up to join Jennie.

ireon apeumjjeumeun modu ijeul su isseul geora
dareun sarangi chaja ol geora saenggakhaesseotjyo
wae geureonde itjil mothaetjyo?

“GO JENNIE! GO JENNIE! GO JENNIE!” Jisoo starts chanting and the crowd starts getting it on with the hype… Wendy sunk deeper in her chair as she’s the only one level headed enough in their group to see
what an epic fail this moment is. Yeri with her evil mind starts videoing Jennie’s ultimate humiliation.

geujeo haneul barabomyeo
oechijyo dasi hanbeon nareul saranghaejwo
nae mamsok jageun baraemi
biga doeeo naeryeoomyeon

And Joy decided that it was best that if she starts beatboxing…

“LOVE RAIN REEEEEMMMMMIIIIIIXXXXX”

nae sarangi meorie naerimyeon chueogi doesaranago
gaseume naerimyeon sojunghaetdeon sarangi tteooreugo
nae sarangi ipsure daheumyeon neol saranghae nege oechimyeo
biga naerineun geu gireul ttarageotdaga geotdaga geotdabomyeon
baradeon nega nal gidaryeo

What Jennie, Joy and Jisoo lack in rhythm and melody, they made up with their uber self-confidence, the three’s “stage presence”
could give K-pop idols a run for their money.

mideumiraneun yeolsoero
saranguiran sangjal yeoreo
sarangiran gidoreul jeonhaneun jeonhwareul georeo
nae mami neol chatji mothaedo

Everyone starts singing along to the chorus and soon everyone is hyped up to JenSooJoy Love rain version.

doraga geuttaero
nae salmui danhanbeon gidohaetdeon daero
ireohge oechimyeo
sarangbiga NAEEEERRRRRYEOOOOOOWWWWWWAAAAA!!!!

People were applauding Jennie for being able to hit/shriek/scream the high note when suddenly…
Jennie’s whole face turns green and she felt the beer making it’s way up to . She puts her hand on before turning around,
she didn’t make it to the bathroom when she threw up all over the backstage.

“EEEEEEEEWWWWW”

*
“Water”

Jennie croaks as she felt dry… She groggily sits up on the bed before wincing back to bed, her head was killing her and it was definitely the worse hangover in her 20 years of life. To add to that, she had this bad dream… that she went up and drunk sang to some corny love song. She stands up and drags herself to the bathroom, only to be met by snickers and whispers… She swears she’ll deal with them haters when her head stops pounding.
When she got out… she was met with…

“Do you need an umbrella, Jen?”

Jennie almost fell as she realizes what just happen… her worse nightmare just came true…

*
“Jen?”

Jennie peeks out of her sheets, staring at Wendy’s worried eyes with her puppy dog eyes.

“Why didn’t I listen to you?” Jennie sniffles “Now everyone would remember me as puke girl.”

Wendy sits beside Jennie and pats the poor girl’s head. “You’ll be ok, Jennie...”

“Ok, ok, ok… but I’m not ok, Wendy, how could I be? When I feel like I’m falling apart?”

Wendy sighs heavily because she don’t know if words will ever be good enough.

“I can’t move on, Wendy not when I perfectly know that a part of me will always love Chaeyoung for the rest of my God Damn sad life. So please Wendy, don’t force me to move on, cause I can’t not right now.”

And probably not ever.

*
Jennie groans as she passes by the infamous lakeside…

“Great! Out of all the places that I could pass by! I have to see this place!”

Jennie kicks whatever she can kick… “I hate this place, I hate Chaeyoung! No… I’m sorry I don’t… I don’t hate her!” As she argues with herself,
then she remembers what happened “Oh yes I do! I hate her and I don’t want to see her ever again!” But the bipolar Jennie realized something “No… JK GOD. JK! I LOVE CHAEYOUNG!!! PLEASE BRING HER
BACK TO ME!”

Jennie then feels her phone vibrate and she didn’t know how seeing Chaeyoung’s name on her phone screen could bring her to life.

“ Baby, look to your left.”

The smart girl that Jennie is couldn’t even decipher which is which and turned to her right instead…

“No baby… your other left.”

“Oh…”

And no photos on Jennie’s hard drive can match at how beautiful Chaeyoung was that night.

“Hello…”

“Oh… ummm… hi.”

“I heard you sang karaoke the other night.”

How fast news spread… “Yup. I’m a youtube sensation now.”

The two always found a topic no matter how serious or stupid to talk about but now it was just quiet… too quiet…

“I heard you went to Australia…” Jennie asks…

“Yeah, me and my family.”

“Did you bring me anything?”

“I got you keychains.”

“keychains? I don’t even have a car…”

Chaeyoung bites her lip to keep herself from talking back… It was like a vicious cycle that both of them are stuck on… They fight, make up, make love then do everything all over again and for once Chaeyoung wants to get out of it.

“So, did you bring a glue?”

Chaeyoung looks surprisingly at Jennie “Wae?”

“So you could glue back my heart that you carelessly broke?”

Now Jennie was just pushing it, and she knows, Jennie knows how to piss off the volatile Park Chaeyoung. “I’m trying here, Jennie…” Chaeyoung says through her gritted teeth.

“Just because you’re saying it doesn’t mean it’s true, Chaeyoung. And you keep on telling me that I’m the liar when truth is, you’re as worse as a liar than I’am… You keep on telling me, yes Jen, I love you forever yet everytime we fight you can’t even it up! You just choose to walk away because you know that I’ll be right behind chasing you! So, stop
telling me you love me, Chaeng because you know I’m stupid enough to believe it!”

“I do! I do love you! But there is just some things that you do Jen, that makes me… angry at myself, at us, at our situation.”

“What do you expect? That it’s happily ever after? Do you believe in that crap Chaeng?”

“No…. I don’t.”

“Look, Chaeyoung… I can’t give you a happily ever after but I promise you, I’ll fight every freaking witch, dragon, mirrors, seven dwarfs and evil step mom and step sisters just to get to you. I can bear all that Chaeyoung, but when I see you just not care if I fight back… that’s something that breaks my heart everytime and you know you do that but you still do it anyways.”

“I’m just…”

“Wendy always tell me that I don’t think and she got a point, when it comes to you,my mind just stop working. I’m forever going to be sorry for lying to you. If you ask me why I did it, I did it because I… I was afraid to lose you. It’s not because I want to hurt you, it’s because I’m selfish and I just want to keep you to myself. I wasn’t thinking of how
you felt Chaeyoung and I’m sorry but… maybe it really is time to let go. ”

And all Chaeyoung could do is watches Jennie walk away…

*
The girls and Chaeyoung and Jennie(the fishes) are watching a Nicholas Sparks cry fest movie.

“WHY MANDY MOORE?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DIE?!” Jisoo cries…

Yeri looks raises her brow when she sees Jennie wrapping her arms around herself.

“What are you doing?” Yeri asks in a “what stupid thing are you doing?” tone

“I miss my Chaeyoung, so, I’m imagining that I’m hugging her.” Jennie has a dreamy look on her face as she hugs herself tighter.

Everyone wanted to do one thing to this delusional girl but only one has the audacity to do it.

“Ok Jen…” Joy holds out her two hands for Jennie to pick “Left one or right?”

“Ummm.. right?”

SMACK!

The girls jaw drop as Joy smacks Jennie’s face with her right hand.

“And just because it’s almost Christmas, I’ll smack you again…”

SMACK

“JOY STOP THAT!”

“What?! You girls feel it too… and since I’m on number one on her top 8, it’s my duty to smack you when you’re being a losah!”

“Wait… you’re number one? I thought Chaeyoung was Jennie’s number one?”

“Well… I don’t see Chaeyoung anywhere. Do you, Jen?”

Jennie’s pout was getting deeper and her eyes were starting to water, just then mention of Chaeyoung’s name makes Jennie look like a little girl who’s
favorite doll is taken away from her.

“No you don’t… Right now Jennie, it’s over… all you need to do is just wait and see… Have some pride, buddy and let her chase you for once.”

“What if she doesn’t chase me back?”

“Then, as hard as it sounds buddy, maybe you two are just not going to work out.”

*
“What are we doing in the park, Lisa?”

Lisa scratches her head because truth is, she doesn’t know either. She’s just following what her Joy unnie is telling her to do.

“You...”

Chaeyoung looks up and sees Joy marching towards her and even from afar, Chaeyoung could see the smoke coming out of Joy’s nose and ears.

“Me?” Chaeyoung points to herself

“Start running…” Joy growls angrily…

“Wae?”

Before Chaeyoung’s head could figure out what Joy was trying to say, she sees Joy charging towards her like a mad bull and Chaeyoung quickly turns her heels and runs off. The girls stare at the two girls running in the park.

“Are they playing tag?”

Chaeyoung thought she was able to outrun Joy but she was wrong because Joy jumps up in the air and ends up tackling her to the grass.

“Joy unnie… you’re hurting me…” Chaeyoung croaks…

“That’s the point… I’m trying to knock some sense into you”

Joy drags Chaeyoung off the ground “I should beat the crap out of you for breaking my bestfriend’s heart over and over again, but I know Jennie will hate me forever if I do that. So, I’m sparing you..”

“I…I…”

“ Don’t say anything until Im done talking...” Joy put her hand on Chaeyoung’s mouth. “You just did it Chaeyoung… Jennie was standing between seeing how much more crap she can take or giving up. And
what do you do? Give her more crap than what she can handle.”

“I know… unnie I know...”

Joy softens up as she sees Chaeyoung’s eyes, the girl was hurting too, maybe as much as Jennie. But Chaeyoung haven’t been in this situation before, she was always the one being chased so the girl probably have no idea what to do.

“But we all know Jennie is stupid, Chaeng… That’s the one thing we all love and hate about her. The point is, with you she doesn’t know when to give up, right now as much as we would have wanted to help
her move on, still she’s stuck in this idea that someday you two will be back together. She’s not giving up on you, Chaeng so don’t give up
on her too…”

“But… but… I tried unnie… we talk and she was so mad and I never saw her like that, when she told were over. I felt like I lost my chances… that it really is over.”

Joy smacks Chaeyoung in the head “ Chaeyoung, when you tell Jennie that you’re done, what are you really trying to say?!”

“Fight for me?”

“Same thing with Jen, she wants you to fight for her.

“God damn it! Chaeyoung if you want Jennie in your life then do what you can to keep her there, she doesn’t need to go fight for a place.”

“But I tried unnie… but I’m not like Jennie, I’m not strong enough…”

“Well… Jennie is not strong too, you know her, she cries over Korean drama like it’s her life and even if she just got a scratch she cries like her life is over. But no matter how much I see her cry, I’m still not use to it, Chaeng… That’s why I’m here talking to you because even if you’re the reason why she’s crying, you’re the only one who could make her stop too…” Joy sighs heavily “One of these days Chaeyoung, I wish you could just wake up and realize that no one in this world could love you the way Jennie could. Maybe then, you’ll stop breaking her heart.”

“What can I do now, unnie?”

“Just get ready to fight for her.”

*

Christmas break was over and done, she was back in the dorm for almost a week now but it just feel so different to not have Jennie beside her.

Chaeyoung was just finishing unpacking her stuff when she sees the shoebox from high school that she brought from home, she smiles at the label at the shoebox cover rosesarerosieJK1611…

“God, I’m so cheesy…”

She opens the box and leafs through the neon letters she kept. There was one for every occasion birthday, christmas and valentines yet after
what happened she never got the chance or the guts to give it to Jennie.

Chaeyoung smiles as she sees the hershey’s wrapper inside with a little note that she wrote in it.


A chocolate from my Jennie…
Keke…

Flashback

“For you” Chaeyoung looks at the hersheys. “It’s from me…” Jennie says nervously...

And Chaeyoung hurriedly put everything back in the box because now it’s time for her to fight back.

*
Jennie is staring at the door as if she’s waiting for it to miraculously burst open with some girl standing by the doorway, but there’s none, there’s no one. When she heard someone knocks… she grumbles and was about to turn away when she sees a note being slipped underneath the door.

Hello

Chaeyoung picks up the note from the other side of the door.

You could just text you know

I could but it’s more romantic this way…

Guess you’re right.

Chaeyoung leans her head against the door opposite to the other girl who’s doing the same.

Jennie?

Wazzup?

I’m sorry...

I’m sorry too…

I love you...

“Pffft… yeah right” Jennie snorted as she tries to convince herself not to believe it cause she was so close to falling for it once again. Then, Jennie sees the note that Chaeyoung slip underneath the door.

I love how it takes you an hour to cut and give me a paper heart but
you still do anyways.

It was followed by another note.

I love how you need a calculator when adding more than 2 digit
numbers and pretend that you’re just texting.

Then another…

I love how you try to stay awake with me when I have to pull an all nighter...

And Jennie couldn’t help but smile smugly as she red Chaeyoung’s byun note

I REALLLY LOVE that thing you do with your fingers and tongue...

Then, Jennie frowns as she reads Chaeyoung’s sarcastic note

I love how you still rap even if you can’t rap for the life of you.

And the notes kept on coming…

I love waking up to your good morning text.

I love how even though you’re going to be late for class, you still pass by my room to give me a good morning kiss.

How you make me smile even when I see your name on my phone screen.

How I re read your message over and over again even if it’s just good morning

I love how you always take your hand in mine
And how you’ll bend down to tie my shoelaces

How you buy me snacks after class just because you know I’ll be hungry

And most of all, I love how everytime you say I love you, you would mean every word of it

So, if you ever doubt if I ever love you. Please don’t. Because there is nobody in this world who could make the simplest things in my life feel like the best things ever. And I hope Yuri that you will give me another chance so I could make you feel special too…

I love you, Yul… but after all that have happen and with all the crappy things I put you through, Its so selfish for me to ask but I just want to know… Do you still love me, Jen?

Those seconds went by like minutes and it scare Chaeyoung to the core that Jennie hesitate to answer that simple question… How long is it to write
the word yes or no? But Chaeyoung thought that she would rather wait there outside Jennie’s door forever if the answer is yes than get a quick no for an answer.

Chaeyoung sees an index card slip out of Jennie’s door, she picks it up and felt like she could smile again but instead she felt tears because finally
it’s over. She belongs to Jennie again.

With every little piece of my broken heart.

Chaeyoung stumbles backwards as Jennie opens the door, but Jennie caught her before she ends up face flat on the floor. Jennie pulls Chaeyoung back in her arms and kisses her in the hair.

“You are worth the heartache, Chaeng…”
How they miss each other’s lips as they melted in each other’s kiss. but Jennie broke their kiss as she sees the black hair tie in Chaeyoung’s wrist.

“You still have this?”

“Yes, I throw another one…”

“Well…you won’t need this anymore.” She pulls it off Chaeyoung’s wrist and it scared Chaeyoung that what if Jennie decided that maybe they’re better
off like this than be together forever.

“Jen… no… please…” Chaeyoung pleaded…

Jennie digs into her pocket and smiles back at Chaeyoung “I think this fits my hubby better.” Jennie slips an engagement ring on Chaeyoung’s finger.

“You still want to marry me, right?”

Chaeyoung smiles as she admires her new ring “That’s not even a question.”

Jennie close the gap between them again and kisses Chaeyoung. Jennie kicks the door behind them and within seconds, loud music blasted from the room just so they could be able to scream all they want.

*

YERI!!!”

Seulgi announces herself as she went back inside her dorm room, her roommate is not there again probably in videogame store checking out new games.

“Oh well…” Seulgi shrugs and was about to put her books in her study desk when…

“What the?”

There inside a little hamster cage, a cute ball of fluff with a pink ribbon in her head is napping.

“Oh hey Seulgi…”

“Hey Yeri… did you buy a hamster?”

“Oh hell no… that’s yours… there’s a note right there.”
Yeri plops on her bed and starts to get lost in her own DS world…

As Seulgi picks up the note.

Now you have her to help you pass the time

"Seulgi?”

Seulgi couldn’t help but smile as she reads the note again “Yeah?”

“So, what are you going to name her?”

Seulgi smiles as the sleeping hamster reminds her of someone

“ Irene ”

*
Chaeyoung finally tapes the last piece of Jennie’s neon letter, she know Miyeon did it for a good reason and she’s glad cause she misses her choding bestfriend but Miyeon has to pay for tearing this.

Chaeyoung could have just threw the letter out since she and Jennie are back together again but she can’t, not when she knew that Jennie put all her
heart into it. Chaeyoung leans on her bed and reads her letter.

Dear Chaeyoung,

Hello… smile.png

How do you start letters like this? I don’t even know this is my first time writing it and you have probably red a million already.

That hot day, it wasn’t just my bike that you stole, that day you stole a piece of my heart too. The more I spend time with you, our banters, our fights and those jokes that only we could get, each second that were together you take a piece of me until I didn’t even realize it, you already have my everything.

I won’t even dare promise of giving you the world because I know it would be impossible but I promise you that you’ll be my world. I mean you already am… you suddenly become my reason, for waking up with
a smile on my face, for having happy dreams and even the simplest thing such as going to school if it meant seeing you. I don’t know if I ever have the chance but I’m willing to risk it.

I want to ask Chaeyoung, will you give me a chance to be that someone special for you? I know it’s a long shot knowing who you are and the admirers
you have and the things they could give you. But I want to try, I want to be the one who you talk to on the phone late at night, who holds your hand as you walk the street, the one who keeps you warm when
its cold and fan you when you’re feeling hot. I want to hug you and maybe even kiss you but most of all I want to be the one who tells you I love you and the one who you would say I love you too… Oh wow…
if you ever say I love you to me, you would make me the happiest person in the world.

I wish that you give us a try, maybe it will work, maybe it won’t but if it doesn’t, I will do what I can to make things right… Because to me Chaeyoung, you are worth every effort… And to end this letter, I just want you to know that I love you…

Love always,
Jennie Kim.

PS I love you.

And Chaeyoung couldn’t help but cry as she finished reading the letter… She picks up her phone and smiles as she texts Jennie.

To: Wifey
I love you too…