flour (joygi)

red book (one shot collection)

 

 

Joy and Seulgi were having a sleepover while the older's parents were out of town. And Seulgi had decided to make pizza from scratch. The dough had to rest for quite some time, so the couple made the dough quite early. Seulgi whipped out the recipe Wendy always used. It's not a surprise that the two of them did not cook as well as Wendy does, but it's worth the try.


(Right?)


“So we need to put the bread flour, sugar, yeast, and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. While the mixer is running, add the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and beat until the dough forms into a ball,” Joy read.
Seulgi had already collected all the ingredients they would need and the younger went to go and get a mixer.


“3 1/2 to 4 cups of bread flour,” Joy read.


Seulgi was measuring the ingredients as Joy read them to her. The older then put the needed ingredients into a bowl and Joy handed her the handheld mixer.


“But this isn't a stand mixer...” she said and Joy stuck her tongue out at the older. “Be grateful, this way you’ll maybe finally get some arm muscles, unnie.”

Seulgi gasped theatrically. "For your info, I did have some muscles!" She exclaimed, placing the mixer aside before pushing the sleeves of her t-shirt up over her shoulders and flexing her arms. "See? Am I not the buffed one here?" Joy hit Seulgi's arm and the older just laughed before grabbing the mixer again.

“Unnie, make sure you don’t mix too fast in the beginning, otherwise the flour-“


“Whoa!”


Joy let out a sigh.


It was too late.


She looked at Seulgi as the older turned around. The flour was covering the front of her shirt. Some of it even was on her face. The terrified expression on her face completed the look and Joy burst out laughing. Tears were rolling down her face as she couldn't stop laughing. She then reached out for the phone at the table, turning on the camera to record her girlfriend. “Yah! Stop recording me! You just wait!” Seulgi said as she reached into the bag of flour.
Joy let out a scream as she realized what she was trying to do. Oh no!

She tried to run away but Seulgi had already grabbed her by the wrist. Seulgi turned Joy around and threw the flour into her face. Joy spat out the flour which had gotten into before looking at Seulgi. This time, she was the one laughing. "Hahaha! Look at you!"


Joy huffed, placed her phone on the table, and rubbed her face against Seulgi's shirt to get rid of the flour sticking to her skin. Joy started laughing as well and then brushed the flour off Seulgi's shirt.


“Wait…” Seulgi said as she was dusting the remaining flour off Joy's face.


“Close your eyes.”


Joy did as she was told and the older carefully wiped the floor from Joy's lashes and eyebrows. Her eyes were still closed as Seulgi wiped the flour off Joy's lips. Seulgi's thumb rested on Joy's lower lip for a while and the older slowly leaned in. Joy's eyes were still closed as the tip of Seulgi's nose brushed against hers. She immediately leaned into Seulgi as her lips met the younger's. Joy's hands wandered up to Seulgi's shoulders and she put her hands on Seulgi's neck. The older pulled back and made a weird face. “Now I’ve got flour in my mouth,” Seulgi said and Joy giggled. “You shouldn't have thrown flour at me, then.”



Seulgi shrugged her shoulders. “Well, it was worth it.”

 

 

"And I knew that I'm irresistible." Joy winked.

 

 

Seulgi never had blushed that deeply. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

if u can't tell i'm craving pizza rn