pepero day (wenrene)

red book (one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

well, this came up two hours ago. but enjoy yall, and happy pepero day! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

oh yeah this is a high school au for yall

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


it was a monday, which is not a good start for many people since it was called 'monday blues', 

but not for wendy. 


she went to the twenty-four hours convenience store just to buy seven packs of good old original flavored pepero. she sacrifices her money that she was collecting just for that day! 

which is.... pepero day! 


pepero day is is held annually on november 11, and is an observance in south korea similar to valentine's day. It involves the gifting or exchange of pepero, with the intention of displaying affection for friends and loved ones.

so, wendy's plan for that day were...... 

to give her ultimate crush, irene unnie the pepero. 

irene was wendy's old by one year senior, and was the popular student in their all girls school because she was.... is.... ethereal. 

flawless, white porcelain skin that makes everyone envy her. 

her perfect s-line body. 

everyone envies her and everyone wants to be her girlfriend. 

wendy was (obviously) one of them. 

 

 

 

 

---
break time. 

 


"woah! is that for me?" seulgi, her bestest friend in the whole universe was in shock after seeing wendy puts the pepero on her table. 

"sorry but there's only two for you, because you have got so many pepero in your table now."

seulgi gave her eye smile, laughed sheepishly. "well...you got a lot, too! don't pretend like you're pitiful," 

seulgi were right. 

wendy, being the high school sweetheart and an athlete, of course got herself some fans that gives at least two peperos each. 

seulgi, being the famous school baseball player and a part time model, of course gained a lot of fans in their school.


"give it to her today. or you'll lose the chance, wan-ah," seulgi told. "i'll be here, eating peperos okay?"

"w-what if she's not..... lean that way, you know? she's totally out of my league!"

seulgi flicked wendy's forehead, making the latter scrunched her face in pain. 

"just go, you coward. you'll never know until you do it. let's bet!"

wendy lifted her eyebrow. "what's the deal?"

"if you con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter