her scent (wenjoy)

red book (one shot collection)

 

 

 

 

 



The only thing Wendy remembered about the girl she had bumped into was her perfume. The very certain smell. She had been so astonished by her beauty that her brain had completely out and Wendy couldn't even remember her face or voice. Just her perfume. It was Wendy's first time smelling that scent. It was unique and so wonderful. And since that had happened, Wendy had been lingering around the place she had bumped into her almost every single day, hoping she could see the girl again.

 


--

 

 

 


 


Wendy let out a sigh. This was the fifth day and she still had not seen, or rather smelled that her again. She got off the bench and put her hands into the pockets of her jacket. The weather is starting to get colder already, and the news said that the first snow for this year will likely happened the next day. The short haired girl decided to get herself a cup of coffee in the coffee shop which was pretty much right next to her. She walked in, looking up at the menu. Her eyes were still faced on the chalkboards above the register as she ordered.
 


Then came the scent.


The fan which stood at the register was turning constantly. Cold air hit her face and along with that a whiff of perfume. Her eyes widened and she looked at the girl behind the register.


“Miss, miss are you alright?” she asked and waved her hand in front of the blonde's face.


Wendy turned her head around and spotted a taller girl passing by. She were just about to leave the coffee shop.
“Sorry, I gotta go,” she hurriedly told the confused girl behind the register before running after the taller.

 

 


Once Wendy was outside, she had almost lost sight of the person but then spotted the taller again, standing in front of a shop window. The blonde then ran up to the taller and grabbed the latter's hand in hers. The taller, Joy, turned her head and gave Wendy a puzzled look. But the blonde then soon recognized her and smiled a little.

 


“Uh.... can I know why a stranger is holding my hand?” Joy said with a sweet smile and Wendy just stared at the taller, disbelief in her eyes.
“Are you okay? Is there something behind me?” she asked and looked over her shoulder.

 


She looked back at Wendy. The latter was smiling brightly.

 

 


“I found you.”

 

 


“What?”
 

 

 


The shorter still hadn't let go of Joy's hand but, if she were being honest, she didn't really mind that all too much. Her hand fit in Wendy's very nicely.

 

“Just, since I bumped into you, I couldn't forget the scent of your perfume. It just wouldn't leave my head,” Wendy admitted and slowly let go of the taller's hand.

 

“Oh, so you want to buy it for your partner, I’m guessing?” Joy asked and she nodded her head.


“I can show you where to buy it!” Joy proposed and Wendy immediately agreed.

 

 


Joy were kind of sad that the blonde did have a partner since she was incredibly cute and charming (and she looked like she would fit in her pocket), but she couldn't do anything about it. So Joy might as well help her.

 


Wanting to kill the awkwardness, Wendy asked. "What's your name? I'm Wendy. Son Wendy."

"I'm Joy, Park Joy."

 

"By the way, I appreciate it when you said 'partner'."

 

"Oh, I'm just taking a wild guess. Cuz I may have a great gaydar."

 

"Whoa. That's awesome."
 

 


The two entered a store and Joy led the shorter to the perfume section. She then picked out the perfume she normally always use and handed it to her.

 


“This is it. I hope they’ll like it!” Joy said and gave her a soft smile.
“I know for a fact she will. Thank you!”


Wendy headed over to pay as Joy continued looking around the store. She looked around. Wendy had already left. Joy let out a small sigh and walked out as well. She were walking as she bumped into someone.

 


“Oh, sorry.”

 


You looked up and saw Wendy again. She was smiling brightly at you.“I got something for you,” she said and showed Joy the bag, handing it to her.
The taller looked inside and found the perfume.

“But isn't this for your partner?” you asked and she nodded, grinning at the taller. Her eyes widened and her cheeks got hot.


“D-Does that mean you want me to… be your girlfriend?”


Wendy nodded her head and put leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. She winked at Joy before walking off. The latter looked into the bag and saw that the shorter had scribbled something onto the receipt. Joy then took it out and read it, chuckling.
“Such an idiot,” Joy mumbled to herself as she read the message on the receipt over and over again.
 

 

 

 

 

 


-Meet me here tomorrow at 3pm.

Signed, Wendy aka your new girlfriend.



 

 

 

 

 



wow that was very dreamy, what do you guys think? lemme know in the comments :D
it's been a while
i hope you guys are doing well!
stay warm, stay safe and take care everyone!

adios