carrot (wenrene)

red book (one shot collection)

 

this was *supposedly* publish on valentine's day but i forgot.... but enjoy the fluff

anyway, this is from irene's pov :D

 

 

 


 

 

 

The kitchen was Wendy’s realm. Whenever you two went grocery shopping, she couldn't shut up about new recipe ideas. She had multiple aprons which would fit almost any of her outfits and every month a cooking magazine would come flying in and you wouldn't see her for the rest of the day as she would browse the magazine and tear out pages with recipes on them. To Wendy, the kitchen was like a sacred place which you were rarely ever allowed to do anything in besides making coffee or getting something from the fridge. Yeah, she was quite possessive over the kitchen and you sometimes by saying she loves the oven more than she loves you. But you wanted to get a little more involved in what she was passionate about.

 

“Wendy!” you chimed as you threw your arms around her waist from behind.

“Yes, baby?”

“Teach me how to cook.”

 

Wendy’s body stiffened at your words, knowing that you left a mess in your way everywhere. She loved that about you, but still, not her kitchen.

 

“Are you sure? Why don't you go and read a bit? Don't you have that new book?” she asked as she hastily continued peeling carrots. You nuzzled your face in her back.

“No, I wanna cook with you,” you muttered felt her shift. You took a step back as she turned around to face you. “As much as I love you, and believe me, I love you a lot, not my kitchen.”

 

You let out a sigh and poked out your bottom lip, knowing how weak she always got when you were sad.


“Okay, I guess…” you said and turned around.


It was hard for you to hide your laughter as she called for you after you had taken only a few steps away from her.
“Fine, I’ll teach you,” she said and you turned back around, smiling brightly at her.


You walked up next to her and put your hands on the counter.


“Okay, what are we gonna make?” you asked and she pointed to a recipe that was laying on the counter. “You can help me peel the carrots,” she said and handed you a peeler as well as a carrot.


You started your work but soon got bored and put both, the peeler and the carrot, down. You walked over to where the radio was and turned it on, turning the volume up a bit. You smiled at Wendy as you continued peeling the carrot. You started swaying your hips to the rhythm of the song and hummed along. Wendy peeked over at you and smiled as you started dancing more and more.


At some point, you grabbed a carrot and used it as a microphone as you started prancing around the room. Wendy just watched you, pure adoration glistening in her eyes as you were swirling and twirling around. You grabbed her hand and grinned as you got her to dance with you. She twirled you around and picked you up of the floor, spinning around with you. Once the song came to an end, she sat you down on top of the counter and stepped between your legs as you wrapped them around her waist, locking her in place. You had your hands on her shoulders as hers were resting on your hips. Both of you were panting a little.

 

“Why don't we cook more often? It’s fun!” you said and she smiled.

“Because I don't get anything done since you’re always distracting me,” she replied and you stuck out your tongue at her.

 

You ruffled her hair and wanted to jump off the counter but she kept you there. You gave her a questioning look as she cupped your face in her hands and kissed you sweetly. You smiled against her lips and wrapped your arms around the neck. You wanted to pull back, but she wouldn't let you. She kept her lips on yours until she was somewhat satisfied. You were a little out of breath as she broke the kiss and she grinned before letting you jump off the counter, giving your a light smack.
“Watch out or I’m gonna end up eating you,” she said with a wink your cheeks started heating up as you resumed to peeling the carrots.

 

 

 


 

 

i wish yall a happy valentine's day and single awareness day

leave a comment ^^ thank u for voting and subscribing!

peace out