i hate you (seulrene)

red book (one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

warning; harsh language, super angst

do not read this if death triggers you. 

 

 

 

 

 

Irene and Seulgi were on their way back after spending their whole day at the beach. The older was sitting on the passenger seat, Seulgi drove the car. Irene turned up the volume of the radio as her favourite song was started playing and the taller wrinkled her nose as Irene jumped around in her seat, singing along rather loudly. 

 

 

"Babe, can you turn down the volume a bit?" 

 

Irene were not having it. She just let the song play and even played with the thought of turning up the volume even more, just to annoy Seulgi. The taller sighed and turned down the volume herself. Irene huffed and turned the volume high again. 

 

"Joohyun-ah, please.... I have a terrible headache," she said and turned the volume down again. 


"Fine."


Irene crossed her arms and stared out of the window. There wasn't much to see since it was dark, but she kept staring out of the window anyways. 


"Look, I would've let you listen to that song on high volume, but my head is killing me and I don't want us to get into an accident."

 

The older sighed and just continued looking out of the window. 

 

"Are you seriously pissed at me for trying to protect you? Wow! Well, thank you so much," Seulgi said as she turned left. "You're so childish," she huffed again. 

 

Irene reached for the radio and turned the volume up. The younger gripped the steering wheel tighter as she continued turning up the volume until the older started to feel her ears hurt. Seulgi then pushed Irene's hand and turned off the radio completely. 


"Bae Joohyun, if you do that one more time, I swear I will get so ing mad," she spat as the said older rolled her eyes. 

 

"As if!"


"Can you just shut the fuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter