longing for you (seulrene) pt.1

red book (one shot collection)

seulgi had a long distance relationship with irene, and it is worth the wait (not a pun)

 

 

----

 

 

Finally.

 

 

 

Home. 

 

 

 

 

seulgi sighed softly as she arrived at the incheon airport. after three months of her hard work, she finally got a good two weeks off from her job. seulgi had a very good job with a good bucks, and because she and her workmates did well in the recent project, her boss was giving a break for them as a token of appreciation to his employees. 

 

seulgi felt so happy for two reasons; she got back home and meet her family and friends, and to be with irene. 

 

seulgi and irene had been together way before college, and their relationship was going stronger day by day. irene herself worked as a wedding planner, her dream job. irene knew when the taller got her job, it will get hard to see each other, with the time differences in both countries. whenever seulgi was doing her work trip on another country, thousands miles away from her, irene was waiting her to come home patiently, and to pray the love of her life to always be safe and healthy. 

 

seulgi was pretty excited to see her girlfriend because it's been months since she saw her, and irene told seulgi that she have a little surprise for her. the taller was dying to know it, because every time seulgi got back, irene always has something to give her girlfriend. she had countless time saying that it was her own idea to do this, to show her effort in the relationship as much as seulgi did to her. 

 

seulgi looked everywhere for her girlfriend whom she was dying to see when she arrived at the arrival hall, but instead, his brother chanyeol and wendy waved at her excitedly from a distance. 

she pulls her luggage with force, walked faster to the couple before hugging her best friend. 

 

 

"wannie!! i missed you so much!!" seulgi exclaimed happily, hugging the shorter tightly. 

 

"i missed you too, seulgi-ah. you're looking great with that hair color!" wendy referred to seulgi's new hair color, which is ash khaki, and i'm not lying that she looked so good with that hair color. 

chanyeol cleared his throat, folding his arms on his midriff. "i'm your blood related brother and you hugged my girlfriend first?" 

 

wendy and chanyeol has been together for two years. their love story was quite funny, because chanyeol was so cute with his actions whenever wendy was hanging out with his sister, and they liked each other for a long time too. 

seulgi laughed heartily, pulling out from wendy's embrace before giving his brother a bear hug. "aww, such a softie!" wendy squealed, fangirling the siblings. 

 

chanyeol pats seulgi's back lovingly, before pulling out from the hug. "where's joohyun?"

 

"on the car, waiting for you." chanyeol takes his sister's luggage, walking back to their car with the other two following him. 

 

"try not to pounce joohyun when you saw her, okay?" wendy jokes, nudging the taller. 

 

"now yall making me so curious about this and my girl won't tell anything to me." seulgi pouts, feeling a bit sad about this. 

 

after walking for about six minutes, the trio arrived at joohyun's car, and chanyeol's at the left side of the car. the car window on the passenger side was quite dark, so seulgi can't see her girlfriend. chanyeol placed seulgi's luggage on joohyun's car bumper, before saying, "me and wendy have to go somewhere else, so see you at home, alright?" 

 

"thanks a lot!!" seulgi waved the couple goodbye, before walking to the car's passenger side door. 

 

finally, seulgi opened the door, entering the car swiftly before a pair of hands hugged her body.

"i missed you so much baby," seulgi could hear her precious joohyun croaked, holding her tears. seulgi kissed the shorter's head, "i missed you too. i'm home now, joohyun." seulgi took a deep breath, delving herself with joohyun's scent. 

seulgi pulled away from the embrace, wanting to look at the gorgeous girl beside her. 

 

oh my god. 

 

 

joohyun only wore t shirt and jeans, but what made it special was her new, shoulder length hairstyle. seulgi's lung was knocked out of breath, totally mesmerized by the new look. seulgi continues to froze, and it made joohyun cracked up. 

 

 

"what's wrong, baby? don't you like my new haircut?" joohyun pouted cutely, putting her arms around seulgi's neck. 

 

"no, i love it. you look so beautiful day by day, joohyun. i'm so lucky to have you." seulgi exclaimed happily, peppering kisses on joohyun's face before kissing her full lips. 

 

the couple then had a passionate kiss, putting their love and longing, yearning for each other for months without seeing each other in the kiss. 

 

 

----