weird-glitter (joyri)

red book (one shot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Yeri and Joy lived together in an apartment a year after they became girlfriends. Yeri was cleaning the living room when she found a lot of sparkly dust covering almost all surface. Yeri and Joy wasn't into arts or crafts, so seeing this... weird dust made her wonder. Yeri had no idea how the dusts had gotten into the apartment. None of their makeups spilled out or whatever, so it's absurd to see such amount of sparkly dusts.

 

Yeri took a closer look at the kitchen counter which already covered in glitter again. Yeri accidentally inhaled some of the glitters, let out a sneeze loudly. 

 

"Bless you!" A sweet voice said. Yeri smiled. She's back home. Yeri walked to the living room when she saw Joy. Yeri walked over to her and gave her a small peck. 

 

"Do you know how this weird glitter thing got all over the counter?" Yeri showed a cloth which she had used to wipe clean the counter. Joy seemed a little thrown off at first. 

"N-no.... how did it get in?" Joy voices cracked a bit. 

"Exactly, babe." Yeri shrugged her shoulders. She turned around to walk back into the kitchen to continue cleaning as she lost the ground underneath her feet. The younger were ready for the drop, though she had no idea why she tripped when she walked carefully. But it never came. Instead, she found herself..... floating in the air? 


She turned her head and saw how close she were getting to the ceiling. 


She must hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter