pepero day (seulrene)

red book (one shot collection)

 

i just have to do this with seulrene, with extra fluff on top

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---


"You know what day it is?" Joohyun said and stepped in front of Seulgi who was sitting on the couch. 

"I know that today is..... not the day for you to block my view on the TV," she replied and looked up at the older. 

 


Joohyun gasped and crossed her arms over her chest, pouting. She waited a little bit for Seulgi to tell Joohyun that she did know what day it was. But she just kept looking at the older, just as confused as before. Finally, Joohyun sighed and climbed onto Seulgi's lap, her hands on either of her shoulders. 

 

"It's pepero day." Seulgi smiled at the answer, running her hands through Joohyun's hair. 


"Sorry. I forgot that today is pepero day, and I feel like the most pathetic thing in the world because you're pouting cutely and you were excited," The younger said with her eye smile, that was contagious to Joohyun. 


"So, I didn't really know what to do..... what's happening on pepero day?" 

 

"Omo, Kang Seulgi. Are you kidding me?"

 

"Yes, baby, I'm an uncultured woman who didn't know what is actually a pepero day!" Seulgi whined cutely, making the older cackled. 

 

"Wait," Joohyun slipped off of the younger.


Joohyun went to the pantry and grabbed two packages of pepero she bought yesterday. Seulgi patted her lap, coaxing the older to sit on her lap after leaving the pantry. 


"You know about pepero game, right?"

"Yeah, I saw that on TV."

"The pepero day is about pepero what you can do with it and that includes the pepero game," the older said and pulled one of the chocolate covered sticks out from the small box. "Wanna play with me?" Joohyun nodded and smiled to her girlfriend. "Well, let's try then,"

 

 

Joohyun put one end on and another end on Seulgi's mouth. The taller gave a small nod before the both of them started munching the stick towards the middle. Once the older reach it, Seulgi pecked the former's lips and both of them pulled back, munching. 

 

"Again?" Seulgi asked, pulling out another pepero stick. 

 

Joohyun eagerly munching the pepero stick. Just that it was only her. Seulgi was just leaning back and waiting for her girlfriend to kiss her. 

 

 

To be honest, Joohyun didn't mind at all. 

 

 


She pecked the taller twice once she reached them and smiled brightly, happily munching on her pepero. 


After finishing, Joohyun just stared at her lover. Neither of them were moving. Joohyun looked at her in the eyes as she felt the chocolate of the pepero melt against her lips. She just looked into her eyes when Seulgi eyes darted from her eyes to her pink rosy lips. 


Then, without warning. 

 

Seulgi literally pressing her soft lips into the older, sighing as she tasted the chocolate in Joohyun's mouth. She wrapped her hands around the latter and do the same on Seulgi, lacing her delicate fingers on the former's soft hair. 

 


The couple can feel their love for each other, with how lovingly Seulgi kissed and how Joohyun replied with the same energy. 

 

 


After a while, the two pulled back to breathe and the taller looked at her girlfriend. Joohyun ran her hand to caress Seulgi's cheek lovingly. 

Seulgi smiled and stole another sweet and lighter kiss. And another kiss. 

Joohyun cutely blocked all the attempt before saying, "What's with the kisses?"

 

 


Seulgi placed her hands on both Joohyun's cheek. 

 

 

 

"I.."
A peck. 
"Just.."
Another peck. 
"Love.."
Another one,
"Kissing..."
Again. 
"You."
And another one. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yup. She didn't mind getting kisses like this. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


yo this is too much sugar i'll be putting angst on the next chapter, tell me what you feel with this fluffiness i tried to write.... 

 

adios