enough (joyri)

red book (one shot collection)

 

 

 

it was not a great day for yeri. 

 

 

in economics class, the teacher scolded her because she didn't answer the question on the board. (it was not yeri's fault, the teacher did not explain thoroughly about the topic) 

on recess, her favorite blueberry parfait was out of stock. 

after recess, she tripped over a banana peel, her face landed first. 

 

in her 17 years of living, yeri never wanted to go home this badly

 

 

gladly, yeri got one class left before the school ends. 

french class. 

with heavy steps, tired body, yeri headed to the classroom. 

of course, anyone who used the hall to go to their scheduled class has seen yeri in that state. 

 

yeri entered the classroom and walk straight to the second last row from the back, beside the window. 

"what's with the long face?" joy, her girlfriend for one year frowned as the shorter puts her head on the table, facing her.

"i'm tired. today's not a good day for me."

 

of course, joy didn't know what happened to yeri because they only had french, p.e and korean class together. 

 

"okay. i'll tell u when the teacher arrives, alright?" 

 

yeri nodded stiffly, and it made joy felt uneasy. 

 

she need to do something about this. 

 

----

 

"baby, wake up."

the first thing yeri sees in the saturday morning is joy, standing beside her queen sized bed. 

"j-joy? what are you doing here?"

"what? i can't be with my girlfriend here?" joy pouted, folding her arms on her midriff. 

 

damn it. it's... only morning and she's right here looking so cute.. yeri said to herself, feeling her heart beating fast.

 

joy caught yeri staring at her with droopy eyes, snapping her fingers in front of yeri. 

"what are you doing? you look so whipped, kim yerim."

"it's not my fault, you're so pretty..." yeri grumbles in her breath, but joy caught every single word in her ear.

joy grinned at the shorter. 

"come on, get dressed. i'm waiting for you downstairs."

"we're going somewhere?"

"nope. i just wanna have a breakfast with you."

 

 

---

 

 

 

"your parents and your sisters went out already this morning, if you're wondering."

"i see..." yeri squinted her eyes sceptically to the taller busying herself with cooking. 

it was not a big deal about joy coming to the house (sleepover is a normal thing to do every friday nights) but yeri can't help but felt.... something's weird. 

"breakfast's done!" joy puts two plate of pancakes with delicious, shiny maple syrup with two sticks of sausages. 

yeri smiled brightly as her favorite food came in front of her. "mmmm! thanks baby!" 

"do you like it that much?"

"very." yeri gave the taller thumbs up with a cheeky smile. 

"wait until we live together. i'm going to baby you with foods and cuddles."

"then i'll be chubbier because of you!"

"meh. you don't easily gain weight so..." joy dismissed, digging into her own food. 

yeri puts down her utensils, looking directly at her girlfriend. "if you want to live together with me, we need to promise first."

"promise what?"

"promise that we'll be each other's person forever, no matter what." yeri held up her hand, pointing her pinky finger to the blushing taller. 

"wha-what the hell!" joy hid her face with her wavy hair,trying to conceal her already seen blush from yeri. 

"what did i do?" 

"that!"

"all i did was pinky promise you to be each others person no matter what-- oh." yeri cracked up a hearty laugh when she realized her words. 

"come on joy, i wanna be with you forever. if you want me to." the shorter smiled, reaching joy's hand to intertwined with hers. 

"of course i want to. don't you ever dare to have a crush for another girl."

"i won't!"

 

 

to hell with the previous day in school.

yeri thought that she was feeling better than ever with joy beside her.

even when the day was barely started, yeri thought that it will be one of the best day ever to spend it with her lover, joy. 

although the day only spent with movie marathon, cuddling in bed, deep or light conversations, it was enough for yeri. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

look at the published date....... me procrastinating at it's finest 

i did this with...... no inspiration at all? which is why this update is very late, and i'm sorry for that. 

btw, to all muslim readers, happy fasting! hang in there yall are doing so well! 

comment below if you want any red velvet pairing and don't forget to subscribe and upvote if you love this update! :DD 

tell me what you think of this chapter!

thank you for reading! see you on the next update!

adios, swags 

-kit