Not That Simple (SaTzu)

TWICE Royal Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know, Chae. I don't think going there is a good idea now."

"Tzuyu, it's just a party. What the worst that could happen?" Chaeyoung pulling her tall friend towards their destination. "And besides, we're already here and you just came back to Korea."

Tzuyu stared at the tarpaulin above the main doors of the University she used to go to.

Seoul University Batch 2015 Reunion

"It's been 10 years." Tzuyu looked at Chaeyoung while walking through the hallway. "It's been too long, Tzuyu. You have to talk to her."

Tzuyu shook her head, "That's the point. It's been too long. I'm already 10 years too late." She sighed, "She already has someone."

They stopped in front of the doorway. "Tzuyu, you don't need to have her just to talk to her. Just explain why you left."

Tzuyu closed her eyes and sighed. "You know that she won't take it lightly if I say that she's the reason why I left."

"Is she really the reason why you left?" Chaeyoung asked.

Tzuyu lowered her head. Chaeyoung sighed, "I didn't think so. So, come on and just have some fun if you don't want to tell her."

"I know you're not ready, so you don't have to talk to her now. Just make sure that you tell her in the future."

"I think I don't want to see her yet."

"And that's fine. I invited you here to have fun, not to worry." Chaeyoung then pushed the door open but stopped just to see Sana in front of the door.

"Sana! Hi!" Chaeyoung greeted the girl and Tzuyu immediately hid behind the wall.

Sana waved and jumped to hug the shorter girl. "Chaeyoung-ie! I missed you so much!"

Chaeyoung hugged the girl back, "I missed you too, unnie."

Sana was the first one to let go from the hug, "Who were you talking to earlier?"

"Earlier?" Chaeyoung became nervous. "Outside? Oh, it's just someone on the phone."

"Really? I thought I heard two voices." Sana raised her eyebrows.

Tzuyu was sweating behind the wall, praying to God to make Sana go.

"Uh, I put the call on speaker, that's why you heard another voice." Chaeyoung put her phone up for Sana to see.

Sana just nodded, not really convinced, "Okay, then. Come on, let's go to the other girls! They're waiting." Then the girl pulled Chaeyoung towards their table, the latter not forgetting to knock on the door.

Tzuyu sighed, counted one to ten before wearing her cap and mask and went inside the room.

Music blasted through her ears and the room was flooded with people. Her chest tightened a little bit, making her clutch it and breathe deeply.

"You're fine, Chou Tzuyu. You're fine." She started to walk along the sides of the gym until she stopped and sat at the top of a bleacher, away from the crowd.

Tzuyu looked towards the crowd, her eyes landing on Sana, who was laughing along with their friends.

Seeing her smile, Tzuyu suddenly had the urge to call her name like a habit of hers. But she knows that she can't and that she won't.

Tzuyu silently wished for Sana to at least think of her while having a hard time. To call her name whenever she needed someone to lean her shoulders on.

She knows that she's like a fool trying to wish for something that is impossible since Sana already has someone for her.

If she wasn't in the situation that she's in right now, she would be laughing with her, she would be the reason why Sana smiles. And she wouldn't have to yearn to call her name with restrictions.

Tzuyu wondered her eyes more across the room and saw Jeongyeon serving fruit punches to the guests. She chuckled before marching her way towards the girl. 

She went in front of the table and caught Jeongyeon's attention. "Can I have a fruit punch?"

Jeongyeon snapped her gaze to Tzuyu with widened eyes. Tzuyu pulled down her mask and smiled at the other girl.

"Tzuyu," The older girl said her name before going around the table and hugging Tzuyu tightly. "You're here!"

Tzuyu reciprocated the hug with a smile, "I missed you too, unnie."

Jeongyeon pulled away before smacking Tzuyu's chest lightly, "How are you?"

"Everything's well. Getting a lot stronger the past few years."

Jeongyeon chuckled, "That's good to hear."

Tzuyu stared at the older girl, "So, can I have the fruit punch now?"

Jeongyeon nodded vigorously before going back to her place, she poured the punch in a cup and gave it to Tzuyu."

"It's really good to see you here, Tzu. The girls were missing you badly."

"By girls, you mean yourself, right?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

Jeongyeon shrugged, "You can say that." And they both laughed before someone collided with Tzuyu.

Just like in slow motion, Tzuyu looked at the person who bumped into her and saw Sana. She immediately pulled her mask to cover her face before turning away a little bit.

"Momo! Why did you push me?" Sana shouted before turning to Tzuyu and apologized. "Sorry about that."

Tzuyu just nodded. Sana tilted her head at her before getting her name called by Jeongyeon.

"Sana, want some fruit punch?" Sana nodded her head, fixing her clothes. "Where's Jungkook?" Jeongyeon asked while looking at Tzuyu who was spacing out.

"Who cares? When has he ever attended something like this?" Sana scoffed.

"Is something wrong? Did you fight again?" Jeongyeon was confused.

Sana closed her eyes before drinking, "I'm just tired. Just tired."

"Why don't you just break up with him? You deserve someone better-" 

Sana cut Jeongyeon off, "Who, exactly? Tzuyu? You've been telling me this for years now, Jeong. But she left, reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter