Yes, Ma'am (SaTzu)

TWICE Royal Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Splashes of water were heard inside the stadium-like pooling ground. Kids running around the slippery floor of the place, making some of lifeguards chase them around and telling them the rule in all of swimming places: No running around the area.

But, where's the fun in that?

"Are you sure about this?" An elegant, dark-haired girl asked the blonde girl- who was staring at a rather uninterested girl sitting on top of the lifeguard chair, clearly not listening.

"Let her, Mina," another girl answered. "It's not everyday you see the squirrel like this."

"But isn't that cliché but dangerous?"

"It's fine~ Who knew that Sana would actually go to that extent just for that lifeguard to notice her," a bunny-toothed girl dismissed the girl called Mina.

Mina looked at the dazed expression of Sana. She shook her head and sighed.

"Okay, fine. But if anything happens to her, this is both your faults." The girl pointed to the other two older women, which was dismissed with waves of their hands. She sighed again.

"How am I the youngest one out of all of us?"

 

 

After a few moments, Sana was still creepily staring at the lifeguard. Momo- the brunette- being the best friend she was, she went behind Sana quietly and scared the squirrels out of the love-struck girl.

A high-pitched scream echoed around the city.

Just kidding.

That scream came out from the victim of the scheme created by the ever great Momo.

A lot of people looked at Sana weirdly, even the supposed uninteresting lifeguard was looking at her.

The girl noticed this then she felt her face getting hotter and hotter by the minute.

Sana glared at Momo, who was acting very innocent. And since they were in the swimming pool, Sana splashed waves of water to the raccoon's face. And thus, a water fight has occurred.

Some time after, they stopped as the girls told Sana to do her plan.

And as expected, Sana didn't hesitate to go on with her plan. The four of them climbed out of the pool and walked to the middle of the water dispenser.

"Okay. Now who's going to push me to the water?" At the question, the other three girls looked at each other. Momo and Nayeon had a glint in their eyes. Mina noticed this and glared at the oldest two.

Out of nowhere, Sana was pushed into pool, hard. The poor girl rose to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter