Catch You When You Fall (SaTzu)

TWICE Royal Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[True Lies (After Dahyun left to get Momo)]

'Damn that Nayeon-unnie,' Tzuyu thought to herself as she walked through the door of the cafe.

The tall girl was actually minding her own business in her room when Nayeon barged in, saying (yelling to be honest) that she needed caffeine and without it, she can't do anything productive in her life. Tzuyu was about to give a rebuttal but the girl walked away. She just sighed and accepted her fate. Because if she didn't, she knew the older girl would blackmail her.

And now she's here at their usual cafe to buy caffeine for the poor bunny.

It has been a long time since she stepped inside the vicinity. The girl has been busy with university work and she has been thinking about a certain girl (not that she will announce that to everyone).

She stopped in front of a familiar barista behind the counter. The barista noticed her and said her greetings.

"Hey, Tzuyu-ah. It has been a long time since you came here. I was starting to think you were dead." The girl laughed.

"Yeah. Sorry about that, Elkie. I was busy with university stuff and-" Tzuyu stopped when she realized what she was about to reveal.

"And?" Elkie raised her eyebrow at the taller one.

"Nothing. And I am here to buy coffee for Nayeon-unnie, not to entertain your questions," Tzuyu savagely changed the topic.

"Sheesh. Still the savage woman, I see," the other girl nodded to her observation.

"And still the curious little midget, I see," Tzuyu teased that made Elkie gasped dramatically.

"I am hurt. And I am not small, you are just tall." The two laughed. "The usual?"

"The usual."

"Coming right up then." And the barista left to make Tzuyu's order.

Tzuyu turned around and leaned on the counter, scanning the place while waiting. Her gaze stopped on one girl sulking.

'Sana-unnie.' She was about to walk to the older girl's table until her phone buzzed. Tzuyu opened her phone to see Dahyun's message.

"Sana-unnie's in the cafe. Please accompany her while I'm gone. I'm sorry."

Tzuyu looked at Sana and back at her phone. 'What happened?'

"What happened, Dahyun-unnie?" She texted back.

Not even a minute passed, her phone vibrated again. "I'll explain when I come home. I'm sorry. Please be there for her."

"You didn't need to ask." And that was when Tzuyu hid her phone then walked to Sana's table, sitting in front of the girl.

Sana was startled by the screeching of the chair. She looked up to find herself relaxing, seeing Tzuyu in front of her.

"Tzuyu-ah. What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter