We Made It (TWICE Special)

TWICE Royal Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a glorious day. Lots of groups were gathered around the place. Some bowed to their superiors, and most were talking and congratulating each other. And a particular girl group was not exempted from that.

All eight members were talking to their friends from other groups and even greeting all of their fans ikn the venue. They were happy that they get to spend time with them, the ones who were the reason for them to strive more.

It was a complete day for them, except one person was missing. The quiet, elegant, and a dorky penguin. They were saddened that Mina was not going to be with them today as she needed to rest. But they know that she needed it and that they were going to wait, no matter how long it takes.

Time passed by and the group were called up on stage to receive an award. The fans were screaming so loudly, making them remember why they won.

"And for the Best Selling Artist, let us call on TWICE!" The said group immediately stood up and bowed to their surrounding groups around them. They smiled their way to the stage and stopped in front of a sea of people.

Jeongyeon, being the closest one, received the award herself while they stood in a straight line. 

Their leader, Jihyo, went up to the microphone and began counting down.

"1, 2, 3!" And the other members greeted in unison.

"Hello, we are TWICE!" Then bowed.

TWICE were clapped on for a good long while befor they started their speeches.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter